It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I regret my words"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good on Trump to admit his follies. I just hope that it was a truly human moment in which Trump recognized that his approach was not presidential, and he was not forced by his campaign/GOP to apologize.

Seems to me he was probably persuaded by his new campaign manager - she seems pretty clued in. Trump needs the lower income voters. If he gets enough of them, he wins.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good on Trump to admit his follies. I just hope that it was a truly human moment in which Trump recognized that his approach was not presidential, and he was not forced by his campaign/GOP to apologize.

Seems to me he was probably persuaded by his new campaign manager - she seems pretty clued in. Trump needs the lower income voters. If he gets enough of them, he wins.

Trump does not need to swoon low income voters. He needs to attract young adults and the more educated.

Much of Trump's support comes from older folks, the less educated and the lower income bracket within the GOP.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thank you thank you thank you, this thread is the best thing i have read in a very long time.

Trump fans plz go read the trump threads from the last few days, re read all your beautiful replys, this is the best excuse thread in a very very long time.

This deserves drinks all around lol.

Ps: nobody is scared of trump, and this excuse wont change trumps perception of being an idiot.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

*clap clap*

well done little ghoulish troll!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

*clap clap*

well done little ghoulish troll!

It's not really trolling if it's true.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So Trump apologizes, and all the Hillary supporters attack the Trump supporters as a result.

0_o

Funny thread. You can't make this stuff up!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So Trump apologizes, and all the Hillary supporters attack the Trump supporters as a result.

0_o

Trump finally admits he says dumb stuff, trump fans blame Hillary, more news at 11.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So Trump supporters seem to think this will be enough to make up for all the stupid # he said? Sorry guys, but this doesn't cut it. Words are empty. Especially coming from Trump. He needs to prove he is sincere with his actions, and I don't think that is possible for Trump. I give him a week before he goes right back to saying stupid # again.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

0_o

Do you feel attacked? Humiliated maybe, even mocked but attacked? Really, precious.

What's funny is that all the Anti-Hillary threads that've been flooded with insults, all the Anti-Trump threads that've been flooded with insults. There are Trump supporters on here who've wished Hillary illness and death. All these threads you've stood behind Trump's bravado and attitude that he doesn't need to apologise for what he says, that being un-PC is one of Trumps great traits.

And now he comes out and apologises... he's flip-flopped and the panic and desperation to spin it as positive is hilarious.

It's brilliant, its akin to his sarcasm, where his supporters and team all come out and support his statement as being serious and then the next day he claims its sarcasm and everyone has to back-track to stay in line.

edit on 19-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Trust me, we liberals are not scared. We are amused. Trump is desperate - he wouldn't be apologizing if he wasn't. I think it's hilarious!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Trump admits he says dumb stuff, leftists go idiotic and attack Trump supporters because the supporters like the idea of a candidate who is more honest than the other candidate.

I see this as real news because it is drawing so much ire from those who hate Trump and his supporters.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You got triggered.

Admit it.

It's funny.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yes - Trump just went PC - I LOVE it!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

And now he comes out and apologises... he's flip-flopped and the panic and desperation to spin it as positive is hilarious. It's brilliant, its akin to his sarcasm, where his supporters and team all come out and support his statement as being serious and then the next day he claims its sarcasm and everyone has to back-track to stay in line.

That is one aspect I don't believe anyone has discussed.

His supporters and defenders spent a lot of time trying to justify the things he has said and had to use a variety of excuses, such as sarcasm or humor.

When Trump apologized he threw those people under the bus and made them look like fools for defending what he later apologized for.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Trump admits he says dumb stuff, leftists go idiotic and attack Trump supporters because the supporters like the idea of a candidate who is more honest than the other candidate.

I see this as real news because it is drawing so much ire from those who hate Trump and his supporters.

That must be why trump and is fans are flip flopping about everything, trumps is da man cause he shoots from the hip.

Now its trump is da man because he was man enough to say he was wrong.

Keep them coming db, more excuses plz.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Just observations.

No excuses.

But if will make you feel better, you can insult some more. Seems like you need an outlet for your frustrations.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Just observations.

No excuses.

But if will make you feel better, you can insult some more. Seems like you need an outlet for your frustrations.

Really frustration, i feel like grabbing some champagne and celebrating.

You guys loved trump because he wasn't pc, he said it like it is, now he apologizes and you guys still double down.

Poor us liberals, what will we do, every time trump changes is tune it makes it harder for him to beat crooked hillary.

Thats the best part in all of this, cant even beat hilllary, a dead horse could have beaten her, enjoy your fantasy land, its only going to get better, well not for you it wont.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You got triggered.

Admit it.

It's funny.

You seem to be leading the deflection campaign.

Play it cool play it cool, nothing to see here.

Hope they're paying you overtime for this.

Welcome to the new PC Trump! Down goes the wall! Bring back the Mexicans!

Welcome to the stage Trumps new running partner Rosie O'Donnell!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

He probably will lose, he won't beat Hillary. So you can pop that cork yourself.

If a candidate is a reflection of their supporters, then I can see why leftists are filled with so much self-loathing.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

hahahahahahahaha

"Leading the deflection campaign".

Wish I was. I'd love to get paid just for triggering leftists..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join