It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I regret my words"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder if his supporters will also apologize for getting behind some of his crap. Ok, he wants to be taken seriously, great. No one can be this stupid to have just figured out that it's time to stop behaving like a child.

Lol. I need someone in my life who's a little more emotionally stable.

If it's the season of regret then I think front of the queue have to be the dishonest media and those that parrot their lies. The nastiest, hateful, most violent behaviour I have seen thus far is from the anti-Trump contingent that seem to follow every word of the MSM and delight in violence and hate. Look inwardly and ask for forgiveness and then ye shall receive.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
This, among many other things just goes to prove that Trump IS the NON-POLITICIAN. Yes he has loads of money, but there is little difference between him as a person...and any other conservative, "America First" citizen. He shares our views and opinions, he shares our concerns and if anyone were to sit down to dinner with him, he would likely treat you just like anyone else...a person.

Clinton? I probably don't need to say anything else. But that wouldn't be "me". But imagine that whore sitting down to dinner with any "average Joe" and chatting off-camera. Full of herself, uninterested in anything said to her and probably smelling from her unchanged Depends.

THAT is how you judge someone's character. How they treat others, especially people they COULD look down upon. And Trump's history backs that up. He goes into the field and is hands on with everything he does. He doesn't sit in a castle tossing bread crust to us peasants.

I remember reading a few days ago that back before the whole presidency Hillary demanded an elevator to herself at Trump Towers and they said no. Instead, she was forced to use the same elevator with the other rich elites. But she is one of the common folk, right? THAT spoke volumes about her character seeing herself above the rich.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Now, I just ran into something interesting. Check out Duper's Delight

Spotting the giveaways
People who deceive others, and hence feel duper's delight, often cannot hide their feelings. If you can spot the signals by which they give themselves away, you can avoid being deceived.

Body language
There is common a transient pleasure in deception that appears, typically as pleasure-signaling body language, such as:
Upturn of corners of the mouth
Creased eyes
Throwing the head back

I thought, yeah right. Then I reviewed the OP vid. "I regret it" Duper's Delight?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Thank you.
I didn't need your approval. I'm an adult.
But thank you anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Body language
There is common a transient pleasure in deception that appears, typically as pleasure-signaling body language, such as:
Upturn of corners of the mouth - check
Creased eyes - check
Throwing the head back - check

It appears both options are superduper delightful dupers.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hillarious...

I'm so glad I saw your post today...
Hahahah

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Lol. We could end the thread on that note and I for one would be satisfied.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It absolutely blows me away that anyone can watch that and convince themselves that Trump is honest in any way, shape, or form. Yes, I'm sure he really and truly regrets those comments. After all, he just said so. And he's such an upstanding, moral guy--a veritable paragon of honor and integrity. He's an outsider and a movement--gonna make 'Murica great again.

This speech had nothing to do with the pressure he's getting to quit acting like such a complete and utter creep, I'm sure. Sorry Trumpeters, but you can't polish a turd. I'm willing to bet it's only a matter of days, if not hours, before your Cheeto messiah puts both draft-dodging feet in his arrogant, ugly mouth once again.

Am I another Hillary shill? Absolutely not. I won't go down in history as having voted for either one of them. I simply won't have that on my soul.

But all this praise for the Donald is just disgusting.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol. I saw him make fun of a handicapped person. Your advice sucks.

Also, the apology negates everything you just said. Its based on the premise that he said awful things. If he didn't he wouldn't apologize.

Must be the Mandela Effect.
edit on 19-8-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Cortana: The message just repeats. Regret, regret, regret.
Miranda Keyes: Catchy. Any idea what it means?
Sergeant Johnson: "Dear America, we regret being Leftist bastards who cant tell the truth.
We regret having our e mail servers hacked. And we most definitely regret that Donald trump just blew up our raggedy azz DNC!"
Marines: Oorah!

(yes i modded the speech lol..just for laughs.)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump admits he says dumb stuff

I thought he says what he means.

leftists

Besides me and like 2 other people... where?

attack

I thought you couldn't attack with words?

a candidate who is more honest than the other candidate.

Bwahahaha what? They're both dirty liars.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Piety is the mortal enemy of the open mind, the open book and the open discourse. But as you lay prostrate before some imaginary presidential standard you've built up in your brain, censoriously condemning someone as a creepy, cheeto-coloured turd because he doesn't live up to your standard, you've revealed the common hypocrisy of all advocates of orthodoxy up until now: arrogance, sanctimony, pretence, and down-right posturing.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I read this latest "apology"...more so after the campaign staff reboot...as a full continuation of Trump's strategy.

Say anything that might help you "close the deal" whether you mean it or not.

He has had endless invitations to apologize for everything he has said and at each turn made the decision to double-down on his words.

I have no reason to believe he is being credible in the least. He is simply reading off the teleprompter because his new Campaign Chief told he would have to.

My prediction is that in a couple of weeks when his poll numbers don't rise to his satisfaction, he will lash out and once again jump the shark in frustration with his handlers.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

condemning someone as a creepy, cheeto-coloured turd because he doesn't live up to your standard,

The "cheetah-coloured turd" not only fails the very low bar of political standards, he fails humanities standards..

That is just the reality of it and the reason mass numbers of conservatives that still oppose Hillary Clinton on policy are forced declare their support for her.

It is no longer a debate of politics or policy, it is a choice between a megalomaniac devoid of any fundamental moral foundation and a candidate who while significantly flawed, has at least intelligence, experience and is recognizable as a member of the human race.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The "cheetah-coloured turd" not only fails the very low bar of political standards, he fails humanities standards..

That is just the reality of it and the reason mass numbers of conservatives that still oppose Hillary Clinton on policy are forced declare their support for her.

It is no longer a debate of politics or policy, it is a choice between megalomaniac devoid of any fundamental moral foundation and a candidate who while significantly flawed, has at least intelligence, experience and is recognizable as a member of the human race.

The reality of it is you haven't met the man, and are basing your sanctimonious conclusions on very little. Puritans of all ages have done the exact same.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

condemning someone as a creepy, cheeto-coloured turd because he doesn't live up to your standard,

It is no longer a debate of politics or policy, it is a choice between a megalomaniac devoid of any fundamental moral foundation and a candidate who while significantly flawed, has at least intelligence, experience and is recognizable as a member of the human race.

A conservative who votes for Hillary Wasnt one to begin with anyway. A true conservative will not vote for her and would abstain if they cant vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Get back to me when said apology is followed up with the ability to not continue to act and speak the exact same way....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

A conservative who votes for Hillary Wasnt one to begin with anyway. A true conservative will not vote for her and would abstain if they cant vote for Trump.

A true conservative wouldn't vote for Trump either. Trump is not a conservative. Hell, the entire Republican party isn't conservative.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

A true conservative wouldn't vote for Trump either. Trump is not a conservative. Hell, the entire Republican party isn't conservative.

Wel you did see ABSTAIN in my post right?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wel you did see ABSTAIN in my post right?

This is what I read;

would abstain if they cant vote for Trump.

If they can't vote for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join