It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Trump supporters are scared, already posting excuses for why they've lost.

Social media accounts suddenly mean something, unless they show Hillary supporters, where its suddenly paid users and bots

Because of course, only HIllary could pay for twitter users... Trump would never do that.

Oh we had elections already?!

Is there evidence of paid shills for the GOP?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Convention versus general is a major difference. It wasn't a direct machine manipulation. We had Florida in the Bush days.

Whether there is a major rigging or not, he is planting the seed as a CYA move. Actually it's more another of his say anything sentences. Either way.
edit on 8/13/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
Ok, this is the second time I've seen this recently.

I load the thread once, casually note the number of stars on people's posts.

I refresh the page about 2 minutes later, certain posts have gained around 20 stars in the span of 2 minutes, while others have gained none.

Literally, within the span of 2 minutes. Something weird is up with that.

The stars or whatever don't seem to mean anything, it's just an exceedingly strange observation I've made.

Just remember that some are able to give more than 1 star.

Most of those I see supporting a particular candidate.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slander that Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting. Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide!

The illusion of the neck and neck race presented in the main stream media is complete. They will also cover the election 'results' of the (s)election process of Hillary.

It will be called as 'close' all the way up to the last minute and a victory will squeak out by a few contested votes amidst clamour of voting corruption from everywhere.

Hillary will (win) in the end. They have (s)elected her at the top a long time ago. Haven't you guys been paying attention? Her record reflects she should be arrested, but there she is, the 'neck and neck' primary candidate contender for the highest office in the land. The Media has conditioned all of us for the inevitability for over two years, shoving her down everyones throat in a huge campaign coverage scheme designed to generate her celebrity.

And all she has to do is read the script and stand there smiling and waving.

As in Hollywood, so in Politics.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

This is some fun statistical manipulation you are using. Polls not lining up for the Donald anymore (even though that's all he talked about in the primaries when they were in his favor)? Just start sourcing unrelated statistical data. Like internet echo chambers for instance. There. Now you don't have to admit reality and that the Donald isn't as popular as you think.

PS: Ask Ron Paul how trusting the internet's opinion works out for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Aazadan

If the ballot fails, the bullets will follow. Nobody wants that. But fewer and fewer are willing to be sheep now.

Wow... Talk about a sore loser.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not using any statistical manipulation, go look up the social media numbers for yourself.... it's just a click away.

PS: Almost every poll held by media outlets said that Brexit would vote remain, remember?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You do realize that social media is manipulated right? Also it doesn't account for international likes. So for all you know, all the likes from Trump could be from Spain (sorry Spain, I don't mean to throw you under the bus there). That doesn't really help you come November, now does it?

Anyways. Enjoy your politically unrelated data to help you feel good about Trump's slumping popularity. I'm going to continue enjoying the hypocrisy of how you guys celebrated Trump's polls in the primaries. Relying on social media... Y'all are getting desperate.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Rigggghhhhhttttttttt...

Good luck with that OP.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
One thing you have to consider is that, people from different countries can follow/like and everything else on those social medias. And as I've told you before, Trump has a major support at least in Europe, so I believe that a lot of European people are following/liking him there.

But it is pretty much obvious that Hillary's bot force is working 24/7. They infiltrated almost every major discussion board. So, it's interesting.

I think the live debates will decide who wins.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You guys are awesome, filling ats with daily Hillary threads, calling people bots because they cant stand trump.

The harder trump fans try the bigger the fail.

Thank you for reminding us that the sheeple with believe what ever there told.

This message was brought to you by the communist muslim dog eating sharia law lovers.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Hello Hillary lover 2.0012345689, this is not a Hillary thread, it's discussing the elections. If my health let's me, I will be here four years from now, laughing at the state of your once great country under a corrupted murderous criminal.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Relying on MSM outlets for your "political data" is like relying on a home security system installed by convicted burglars... I mean, they have been absolutely correct about Trumps popularity since he started the race over a year ago, right? Just like they were with Brexit *laugh*.

Trump - making political science degrees useless since 2015.

You just don't want to face the fact that Hillary is literally "the Empress with no clothes."

edit on 13-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Hello Hillary lover 2.0012345689, this is not a Hillary thread, it's discussing the elections. If my health let's me, I will be here four years from now, laughing at the state of your once great country under a corrupted murderous criminal.

Perfect response, but 2 things you might need to remember, i am not american and i dislike Hillary.

But dont let me stop you from enjoying your daily trump is gonna win by a landslide.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I mean sure. You go ahead and start figuring out which of your "likes" and "follows" are from the US and aren't bots and I'll trust the polling data that is scientifically proven to get more and more accurate the closer we get to the election and we'll see who is right come November.

Of course I'm sure you'll just tell me the election was rigged. Even if Trump loses in a landslide (which makes any claims about being rigged very doubtful).

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
But one tough question:
What is 88% of the population going to do when Hillary "wins"?

2nd ammendment !!! 1776 will commence again

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

There is a SuperPac spending millions of dollars to "Correct The Record" on social media... and apparently they are doing a piss poor job of it.

The "scienitific polling" from totally non-partisan outlets like CNN and MSNBC using sample sizes of 500 people definitely represent the reality of the election!

No sense in arguing with people who rely on MSM outlets for the "truth".

edit on 13-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Polls are rigged and the vote counting VERY questionable. Do you guys remember Paul being declared winner of Iowa weeks after the Primary/Caucus even though several media outlets had him winner the day of the election after the votes were counted?

By the time the R's admitted he HAD won Iowa the "loser" was dismissed as out of contention in the subsequent primaries.

jaretglenn.wordpress.com...

Both sides play tricks. This time Hillary is too known and the elites give us one real choice against her walking death on America. God bless us all, we have to pick Trump or suffer the consequences of knowing in advance the criminality going in of HRC, and what hiring such a criminal to be our POTUS spells for rule of law. "Rules for us soiled masses, but not for them" are being paraded about right now.
edit on 13-8-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I recall when Paul lost the momentum after the RNC had cheated him in Iowa that the press let that slide. At that point i realized that the power mongers were controlling both sides of the aisle and we need to bust up their monopoly. If Trump Loses the R's won't bust up cause they like being in some power even if on their knees to get it. If Hillary loses the D's won't bust up either but both groups of these elitist will be labeled for the lying scum they have proven to be. We will have two years to wait before we can influence it with a new Congress. Who do you want selecting SCOTUS this time?

edit on 13-8-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

please delete if possible.
edit on 13-8-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join