It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is. Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slander that Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting. Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide!

It’s evident Hillary has a hard time filling a Union Hall while Trump regularly turns people away from his stadium and arena venues.

Now this – Analysis from social media provides additional support that Trump is likely to win in a landslide.

So how bad is it?
Evidence from ‘The Truth Division’ shows that if you look at social media, Trump is killing Hillary!

Facebook

Trump: 10,174,358 Likes
Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

Trump has nearly double the amount of ‘Likes’ that Clinton has!

When comparing recent ‘live streams’ on Facebook:

Trump Live Stream Post — 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views
Clinton Live Stream Post —11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

Trump is crushing Clinton.

Twitter

Trump: 10.6 million followers
Hillary: 8.1 million followers

Trump has 30% more Twitter followers — and they translate into real votes. A recent study confirmed that 70% of his followers are real supporters, and 90% of those real followers have a voting history.

Who knows if Hillary followers are even real?

Youtube Live Stream

Trump: Averages 30,000 live viewers per stream
Clinton: Averages 500 live viewers per stream

Trump has 5900% more live viewers than Clinton. That’s plain devastation!

Instagram

Trump: 2.2 million followers
Clinton: 1.8 million followers

Trump has 22% more Instagram followers.

Reddit

Trump: 197,696 subscribers
Hillary: 24,429 subscribers
Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers

Hillary for Prison’s Reddit feed has more than double subscribers of Hillary’s Reddit page, equating to Trump having 700% more Reddit subscribers.

Hillary is proving that she is a terrible candidate. No one likes her and no one trusts her. Based on turnouts at campaign events and on social media, if the election were today… Trump would likely win in a Landslide!

There you have it. Despite what the pundits, empty suits and loaded polls are trying to sell you on the MSM, social media tells a completely different story, and paints a picture that, frankly, not many people like, follow or even care about Hillary Clinton.

It's no secret that Correct The Record is openly operating on sites like 4chan, Reddit, and are even engaged in a campaign on social media to purchase existing accounts in an effort to disguise themselves. But even paid shilling can't put a dent in the social media juggernaut Donald Trump has become.

Personally I've yet to meet an actual Hillary supporter in real life, almost all of the left-wingers I know were Bernie supporters and have either a) Jumped to Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. b) Jumped on the Trump train as a big middle finger to the DNC after the Wikileaks email scandal showing fraud and collusion against Sanders. Or c) Have totally jumped ship and will not be voting this November.

Hillary Lead Over Trump Surges After Reuters "Tweaks" Poll

Exclu sive: Pat Caddell Blasts Reuters’ Back-Rigging Polls to Show Clinton Winning

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

Pro-Clinton group Correct the Record to target ‘Bernie Bros’

Paid digital Astroturfing effort by Correct The Record, the SuperPAC that directly coordinating with Clinton campaign, appears to be, and has been in complete violation of FEC regulations.

+46 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Also add ATS to the social media polls.
ATS has trump at 99% with 1% going to
Well you know who

+48 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
But one tough question:
What is 88% of the population going to do when Hillary "wins"?

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Folks may not want to take into account the last several elections.......but they should. That momentum is still rolling. And wow at this point can anyone really trust the polls and the press? At all? Could they be lying yes.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I agree with the Landslide outcome.

There is a terrible smell of BS accompanying everything Clinton.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
But one tough question:
What is 88% of the population going to do when Hillary "wins"?

That would make for one bitter cold winter.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I bet if You kept digging, the Agents...uh... employees over @farcebook™ could tell You how many peanuts were in this a.m.'s snip...

Too bad these fine folks who swore to uphold the US Constitution and defend IT from enemies both foreign and domestic, couldn't tell the US Taxpayer where the $6B went "missing" while She was the Head of State (that is what the position is titled, it just worked out that way...) This was happening about the same time as the e-mails (diversion). The links detailing those crimes are here:

www.activistpost.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

Maybe whomever is investigating can cut Her a deal.. Give back the $6B and the e-mails will be put away until She dies or until President Chelsea declares it a "non issue"...

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's like I said in another thread, having traveled over several states, I have yet to meet anyone who says they'll vote for her. I've never even heard anyone go so far as to say "Well, I'm not sure" or "She's not all that bad", it's been flat out "No!". But yet, according to "some sources" Clinton is way ahead. Looking at Twitter, you can see those bots are according to alphabet and each one is just a copy and paste from the other.
I will agree, Trump says some off the wall things and he's not too polite about some of the other things he says. But, it's things the American people are worried about. Immigration. Jobs and the economy. He may not be subtle, but I'd rather hear the hard truth, than a good lie. And that's all we've been getting from Hillary.

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Oh, right wing online blogs claim a victory, it must be true. Damn leftest media lying about Trump's polling numbers! I'm looking at you Fox News!

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes we finally have it, trump is going to win yuge.

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hillary will still be president but Diebold Corporation of Ohio will win this election.

+21 more 
link   

From the perspective of an outsider looking in, I have to agree. I even made a similar assertion yesterday (in a thread subsequently removed) that my observations from watching social media, alternative media and main stream media show that the folks have woken up and are assessing things themselves counter to the MSM narrative.

The result is a population more aware than ever, that there are powers controlling US politics, and candidates, whose modus operandi is not in the best interests of the little people.

link   

Nothing new to attack Hillary with today? You had to dredge up bots from Twitter and quote them out of context?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Also add ATS to the social media polls.
ATS has trump at 99% with 1% going to
Well you know who

That's just the vast right wing conspiracy that all originates from ATS.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

That might explain the almost daily polls we're subjected to.

Day after day, we're bombarded with "data" saying that Hillary is going to win and Trump is going to lose.

The frantic level makes sense now.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks for queuing that up. I'd never heard it before.

+42 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I just want to say Clinton will win, no rigged election or anything.

Funny thing about polls is, the week of the republican convention when Trump was up for a while everyone liked polls, the rest of the time when Clinton leads, polls are lies.

You may not like Clinton, but she is the status quo, and many people don't like change, change means incertitude and that's why they will vote for her in my opinion.

In November ill know if i was wrong
edit on 12-8-2016 by Indigent because: weird word, how did that get there

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Agreed. President Trump, sounds good

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ahh, yes. Everything we need to know about the upcoming election we can learn from social media.

How many likes do the fluffy, cute kitty videos have?

This video has 105 million views. It appears we have been looking in the wrong place for the leader of the US.

Pussy 2016!

edit on 12-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join