It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree that she's going down in history, same with the US if she wins.

Spare me.

People said the same thing when Obama was elected, twice, and we're still here doing just fine.

Doing just fine? There are more people out of work than I can ever remember. My company has let go of nearly 20,000 people. These were good paying jobs. And it's all the fault if this ass and his stupid EPA regulations and anti-capitalism views.

Suck it

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Prime optic being all the coverage he gets, a great deal, five stories to one on the nightly news.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

No one is able to give more than one star. There was a glitch years back that gave people multiple stars but that was fixed.
The stars are what they are.

Umm, yes, a select few can.

I am not talking about the glitch.

I know its tough for some but research is your friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

No one is able to give more than one star. There was a glitch years back that gave people multiple stars but that was fixed.
The stars are what they are.

You know you can reload the page don't you guys? New star slot when you do. That needs to be fixed!!

ETA

AND if people who know that do reload and star up certain people as was suggested, then this has been a bit of a SHAM on the truth, whatever it truly is.

Us regular members can not star more than once. Try it, when you reload your 'extra' star disappears.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So I ask once again. Where do you get YOUR news???

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

They weren't her emails genius. They were DNC e mails. Get your facts straight before you step up to the podium.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Justoneman

She has already done it....
She has already won.

You have just not understood the actual situation.
The Clintons made Trump run.

Not yet, but if she did make him run she messed that up badly. He is exposing all the politicians for who they really are IMHO. Only a handful black or white, immigrants or citizens are not believing their eyes and own thoughts that I happen to see in my daily activities, when it comes to the fact Hillary sold us out for favors. Surely, we are not so dumb as to let possibly one who could pass for Al Capone's girl friend run our country.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Dems vote. It's been proven again and again.
Get out and vote. If you don't want a democrat president get out and vote.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A good portion of that money has to go down ballot you know. He's acting now like its his money. The idiot. Saying he won't give it to them if they turn their back on him. All they need to do is take it and say F.U. Donald.
Then he goes home because he CANT AFFORD to fund a presidential campaign on his own.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ok hit an extra star then reload the page. Your extra star disappears . You Cannot Star A Post more than once.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Try it star a post reload you get a new blank star. Hit it and reload again and your star disappears. It doesn't work differently just for you and your device special one.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

edit on 8132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Eleventy percent of voters are clearly biased and/or insane based on a poll I conducted over a period of three minutes.

Polls are not conducted on competency; only popularity.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Unemployment numbers are at record lows. His approval rating is through the roof.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ummm no they can't and you didn't research that turd either MY FRIEND. Truth could be your friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
T R U M P

PENCE

Can my numbers B E. any lower

New Trump slogan

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree that she's going down in history, same with the US if she wins.

Spare me.

People said the same thing when Obama was elected, twice, and we're still here doing just fine.

Doing just fine? There are more people out of work than I can ever remember. My company has let go of nearly 20,000 people. These were good paying jobs. And it's all the fault if this ass and his stupid EPA regulations and anti-capitalism views.

Suck it

Maybe you should stop listening to Right Wing gossip and research facts.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Not risking another off topic reprimand.
Trump bad... Hillary good.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes

No doubt about that. As many here have said, I have never met a H. Clinton supporter either. Rigged election is an understatement. Pretty sure at this point that if your vote really mattered you would not be allowed to vote. Everyone needs to realize that paid actors are not the voice of America. Anything seen/heard in these performances should be taken with many grains of salt.

Certainly America needs to stay on top, and I suspect all the wars, plays against Russia et al etc.. are directly related. The trouble with that is, we are holding up a system that is rotting at it core with nothing but military might. All should know that this will just cement a united front against us, and see Russia et al modernize their armies.

Its a fight, but one that should be met with industry. Taking our country to the next level. Why not subsidize Titanium like we do corn. Cheap Titanium would replace steel in many sectors and see our ships twice as large our sky scrapers twice as tall etc.. Our bridges would no longer be subject to rust and rot etc.. Cheap Titanium for Americans alone. Wouldn't that put Detroit back to work? We have the best and brightest, and I am certain that many steps like this can be made to counter these guys without the need for bombs or the repercussions that are undoubtedly heading to our shores. We can send a man to the moon, but we cannot mine the seas for minerals? BS, the best and the brightest remember. Cost prohibitive is BS when your spending trillions on war planes etc.. We are in a unique position as we do have the money and power to completely rewrite American industry.

Its almost like we are on a path to WWIII, and that begs the question of depopulation. A billion or so dead would see many experts dancing in the streets. Woohoo a win for nature. None consider that these natural systems are fragile and are the reason 98% of all species that have ever existed are now extinct. A planet wide city and a trillion people should be our goal as it would require mastering/managing all critical systems and most certainly push mankind to the stars. The alternative is extinction for the human species. # whales man!

Never in my life have I seen such a # show of an election.
edit on 13-8-2016 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I follow Trump on Twitter.

I don't follow Hillary.

If I had to choose, I'd choose Hillary.

I'm from the UK.

Did you data amalgamaters take any of this into account?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join