It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

I can concede some of your points with * and some without yet it is also shallow, as you say, to attempt an interjection of something Muslim here as if it carries any weight. Besides anyone that has come here later frankly is just as guilty if they now want to live off the fruit of the land. I wont listen to any truck from anybody jonnie lately enjoying now the fruit and the liberty. Certainly not Muslims, not that I have heard any historic critique from them on american and its just as well considering their history.

I would argue that the United States is uniquely successful and precious precisely because it has readily incorporated the interests and perspectives of its newcomers. We are, at the end of the day, a country of newcomers. This same thinking used to be (and in some cases still is) directed towards Jews. They weren't here first! They won't integrate and insist on wearing their funny little hats! And they're trying to influence politics, media, everything! This country would be a much poorer place without the Jews that decided to come here and influence our culture.

Liberals always with the rhetoric and creating narrative. And no the folks that came here when it was hard and a hard way of life are one thing. The last few decades are those mostly that just saw the fruit hanging on the trees and who the state department and immigration made it attractive in many other ways. Ways my people never saw. So no not a newcomer as you have it. OG american. Not going to apologize for it or back down from it.

The truth is there is nothing inherent in say Islam that anyone here really needs. If they want to come for other reasons and justify themselves some other way thats another issue. But this country went through its formative years without most of whats being called theses day culturally expansive influence or some junk.

Jews.....they stay to themselves religiously here. They have centuries of how to survive in diaspora. And besides here we go with your bigotry.......I know why you brought up Jews and who you think I represent because your sort of bigotry runs rampant among liberals. Easy to see. And I live right down the road from a Synagogue, a Mosque, several eastern Buddhist Shrines ect. LOL Not a hick job holed up out in the sticks friend. But still represent, in the flesh, americans of a stripe going back to before the revolutionary war.
edit on 14-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

your sort of bigotry runs rampant among liberals. Easy to see.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

It's much easier to win in a big field. Trump keeps marching out this fact like it means something.
If there were 1000 voters and 16 competitors. To win in that field you only need to get 63 votes.
The same voters with only two competitors require 501 votes to win.
You need about eight times more votes.

I don't know what your talking about, but obviously you have no idea how a Primary election works.

Pay attention. A single candidate has to reach 51% of the total delegates to win the nomination. 16 candidates logically means it's going to be harder for a single candidate to reach 51% as opposed to 2 candidates.

This is starting to get off topic, so the next time I see this kind of mental gymnastics I'll just disregard it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh look I know. Liberals have made it their stock and trade for years to call other bigots.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Too bad for them it's not working anymore, like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here is what you said:

I think you are getting confused.
You called liberals bigots...see above..and now you're saying

Liberals have made it their stock and trade for years to call other bigots.

Saying that liberals call others bigots --- when it was you who called liberals "bigots".

Don't be a bigot + get an education = Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

I can concede some of your points with * and some without yet it is also shallow, as you say, to attempt an interjection of something Muslim here as if it carries any weight. Besides anyone that has come here later frankly is just as guilty if they now want to live off the fruit of the land. I wont listen to any truck from anybody jonnie lately enjoying now the fruit and the liberty. Certainly not Muslims, not that I have heard any historic critique from them on american and its just as well considering their history.

I would argue that the United States is uniquely successful and precious precisely because it has readily incorporated the interests and perspectives of its newcomers. We are, at the end of the day, a country of newcomers. This same thinking used to be (and in some cases still is) directed towards Jews. They weren't here first! They won't integrate and insist on wearing their funny little hats! And they're trying to influence politics, media, everything! This country would be a much poorer place without the Jews that decided to come here and influence our culture.

Liberals always with the rhetoric and creating narrative. And no the folks that came here when it was hard and a hard way of life are one thing. The last few decades are those mostly that just saw the fruit hanging on the trees and who the state department and immigration made it attractive in many other ways. Ways my people never saw. So no not a newcomer as you have it. OG american. Not going to apologize for it or back down from it.

The truth is there is nothing inherent in say Islam that anyone here really needs. If they want to come for other reasons and justify themselves some other way thats another issue. But this country went through its formative years without most of whats being called theses day culturally expansive influence or some junk.

Jews.....they stay to themselves religiously here. They have centuries of how to survive in diaspora. And besides here we go with your bigotry.......I know why you brought up Jews and who you think I represent because your sort of bigotry runs rampant among liberals. Easy to see. And I live right down the road from a Synagogue, a Mosque, several eastern Buddhist Shrines ect. LOL Not a hick job holed up out in the sticks friend. But still represent, in the flesh, americans of a stripe going back to before the revolutionary war.

I brought up Jews because it's a good analog. Some Jews do ("stay to themselves religiously"), some Jews do not. Some Jews lobby congress to get us to give more money to Israel because that is what they believe is right for religious reasons. Some Jews march in defense of Palestinian rights. Some Muslims eat pork, drink alcohol, and tell dirty jokes. Some Muslims dress like clerics and have bushy beards. What in the world are you on about with the "justifying" and the "other reasons"? Muslims generally come to the United States in pursuit of a better life and they are hardly allergic to working and contributing to the economy in pursuit of such. Believe it or not, many Muslims are actually born here! Oh no, stealth Sharia by virtue of human reproduction!

And what in the world are you talking about with this "oh noes they're all coming for my largesse!" ridiculousness? In New York City, a huge number of the taxi drivers are Muslim immigrants. Do you have any idea how hard they work to pull their own weight? Immigrants who find pulling 12 hour shifts driving all over the City a better deal than the opportunities where they came are part of the steam of the US economy.
edit on 14-8-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Here's how Kansas works

Kansas works as a conservative/agricultural/agrarian state where the liberals (ie 'compassionate conservatives') have infested the Republican party and judicial system.
edit on 14-8-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

you are a tool. A fool.
Tool.

Then when the progressives get called on their dishonesty, they start throwing tantrums.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Uh huh

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
I have voted split ballot many times in Missouri in a General Election so totally understand your angst at having to choose one party over another unilaterally. In Missouri, we get to choose either Republican or Democrat once at the polling place during Primaries. To me that makes sense and a person isn't locked in from election to election without having to go switch parties. I understand the whole "states' rights" argument, but I do think a more universal Primary voting system across the states is a good idea.

edit on 14/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: Redundant wording

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

BS. Muslims played a huge part in the Civil Rights Movement. Not to mention the first country to recognize America's Independence was Muslim country of Morocco. If you don't know that or the implications of it, I'm guessing you also don't know about the 1797 "Treaty of Tripoli" and its ramifications. And since between 15-30% of African American slaves were Muslims, it's fair to say we literally helped build this country from the very beginning.

Actually, screw it. Just because you never learned about the contributions of other demographics, that doesn't mean they never happened. It just shows that you've only been exposed to limited parts of American history.

What does this have to do with social media polls and what they say about Trump's chances?

You don't understand the point in replying to posts? I literally replied to someone else's post about the subject. (facepalm)

No I just don't understand why you have to bring Muslims into every thread.
I've seen the American Muslims for Trump on Twitter. Maybe that's relevant...although I think it comprises of just Mr Tarar! Maybe he can spread the word.

edit on 14/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Awe....did the facepalm hurt?

By all means resort to violence!!!!

YAY for violence!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Bullcrap.

Tantrums are Trump.

Tantrums are Ted.

Tantrums are Tedious.

Get over it.

GROW UP. LOL!!! Fun to watch you squirm, as ever!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

God you just don't have the foggiest clue, do you? No. You don't.
Pathetic.

Still, I've successfully established that it's not really "your" fault. It's your parents' fault, and the limited education you were offered. You didn't have access to intelligent thought and educated instruction. You had access only to one-sided conservative Bible-thumping ignorance. Shame about that.

But NOW YOU DO have access to other things! Oh Happy Day!!!!

NOW you can see outside of your pitiably lame box...if you want to!! You can!! We put a window there. You're welcome. Still, you have to look out it yourself, though, to see the truth.
If (and only if) you can be bothered and/or troubled to do so, that is. But I doubt you will.

Just saying.
sigh...whew! Right? What a relief!! I guess you didn't know, but now you really can do that.

Since April, 1970 (you weren't even born yet).

“When you’re up to your ass in alligators, it’s easy to forget you came to drain the swamp.”

Do you even know what that means?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
can't stump the trump ^__^

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Nope THAT is your opinion.
The threat is already there,WE just haven't got a clear shot at them.
THE system has been infiltrated and they are letting our guard down, via Islam, using "Cloward and Piven" tactics.
If YOU refuse to acknowledge national and legal sovereignty on the basis of your faith and believe you need not adhere to them but attempt to usurp the culture?
You are an issue with a great deal of people... YOU are who we need to either convince or remove by any means.
I'm a NICER one, I still can't tell who's who.
So I talk first.
A weakness to Jihadists of course but WHAT can I do?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
(Spike! Where the heck you been, man?????)

ANYWAY>

From FEBRUARY 2012:

Kansas Republicans: The stupid, IT BURNS!!!!

A Kansas House tax committee passed a bill in which anyone making less than $25,000 a year — roughly half a million of the state’s 2.9 million residents — will pay an average of $72 more in taxes, while those making more than $250,000 — about 21,000 people — will see a $1,500 cut, according to Kansas Department of Revenue estimates cited by the Kansas City Star.
The hike would come from the elimination of tax credits typically benefiting the poor.
The people who hate taxes and wealth redistribution more than everything else just voted to raise their own taxes so they could redistribute it back to the rich.

Yup! Just four short years (and a half) ago!!

Now, no one ever accused Republican voters of being too thoughtful or over-informed or even in placing a high value on dental hygiene, but even the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz would have figured this one out.

This virulent strain of stupidity is not just limited to Kansas.

3 of the 4 (Romney, Gingrich and Santorum) remaining GOP Presidential candidates have offered budgets that cut taxes on the rich AND create larger deficits. This isn't a bug, it's a feature.

Republicans clearly WANT deficits so they can use them as an excuse to dismantle the government and privatize it off to their campaign donors.

By cutting taxes on the rich and shifting the tax burden onto the working class in the same bill the GOP is showing what their true agenda is, simple reverse Robin Hood economics.

YUPPERS!!!

To shield GOP voters from this simple fact
the GOP and their loyal media mouthpieces have
constructed a mountain of bull#, culture war, family values oriented, Frank Luntz pollster-focus-group-approved pure unadulterated bull#, all designed to shield their voters from the open scam they are running on their working class base as they convince them to consistently screw themselves so the rich guys can have more tax breaks that they don't need.

That part above - is TRUTH.

Fox News, Rush Limbuagh and the rest of the conservative noise machine are the goggles that are supposed to protect the fragile little minds of GOP voters from the cold fact that 30 years of noxious GOP bull# has turned into a river of acidic bull#.

Much like McBain from the Simpsons, the GOP is about to realize that there is no Fallout Boy to save the Republican party from their own horrible candidates and their own horrible ideas.

It is what it is.

Proven fact. Prediction, results, and truth. OUTCOMES. They matter.
Kansas OUTCOME: FAIL.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This time it was I who transgressed on THIS thread he ignored me so I pinned him down...I'm a bad monkey

edit on 14-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join