It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

ATS has trump at 99% with 1% going to
Well you know who

Nope! ATS's political forum has been hijacked by the Trump fans - and is now nothing more than endlessly shameful Trump-cheerleading. Everyone with a lick of sense has gone on hiatus. You all are in a virtual echo chamber. We know no matter what we say you will ignore it.

We're still watching, though.

edit on 8/14/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes, counter posts are a waste of my time.

"There Are None So Blind, As Those Who Will Not See"

Waiting for actual voting.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I have to agree with that assessment.

Here's what I just posted

AnkhMorpork's assessment of the Donald Trump situation

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Clinton Cashes In on Trump's Bad Week

From Real Clear Politics - your absolute fave, guys!!! All about GOP winz!

August 12, 2016
Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid got a boost from Donald Trump this week, an assessment widely shared even among Republicans, including some who recently hopped aboard the vote-Clinton bandwagon.

With Trump’s national poll numbers slipping behind Clinton's, and the GOP nominee compelled to explain his most recent eyebrow-raising assertions that Clinton is a “co-founder” of the terror group ISIS, the Democratic nominee skipped past her own vulnerabilities and turned up the heat on her adversary.

Konduit. Get a grip. He won't win. He is not going to win. For FSakes, he doesn't even really want to win! Are you really unaware of that?

It pains me how unaware people are of common psychopathic manipulation. Please wake up. Start planning on it not happening. Because even if it did, he would get ZERO done with the entire DC establishment blocking him.

He can't fire them.
HE CAN'T JUST FIRE THEM.

He can't. And it isn't going to happen anyway.

edit on 8/14/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: If you never have expectations, you can't be disappointed. DON'T EXPECT TRUMP TO WIN.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
Clinton did get more votes than Trump...true. But, a look at the entire statistics from the primaries makes the outcome of this election less clear than the simple stat of Clinton's numbers vs Trump's numbers.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178
By candidate
Clinton 8,668,136
Trump 7,548,429
Sanders 6,131,951
Cruz 5,484,494
Rubio 3,394,134
Kasich 2,725,327
Carson 677,307
Bush 249,894
O'Malley 94,692

Source: Npr primary stats

The republicans got more votes than the democrats. The important questions seem to be:
1. How many of non-Trump republican votes will go to Hillary, or another 3rd party option, or stay-home and not vote.
2. How many of Bernie's voters will go to Trump, or another 3rd party option, or stay-home and not vote.
3. How skewed are the current polls since many of them only count a person's answer if that person voted in the last election-cycle. Source: Are Hillary's Strong Poll Number Misleading
4. How motivated are typical voters to turn out in this election since both candidates have high unfavorable ratings.
5. Will African-American voters turn out in the same numbers for her as they did for Obama in '08 and '12? Some sources doubt they will,

“I would suggest you’re going to have a strong an African American turnout” in November 2016, says Andra Gillespie, an Emory University political scientist and expert on black voting patterns. “But I would expect the turnout to be lower [than 2012]. Are they going to turn out at Obama levels? I would say no.”
source: Will Obama's African American Voters Turn Out in 2016
6. Will Wikileaks, Snowden or some other leaker introduce an October Surprise that taints Clinton's candidacy?
7. Will Trump run a campaign that is so unorganized and will he continue to make unforced errors which derail any chance he has to win.

This election-cycle is fraught with unknowns which make me less likely to believe the msm polls. I think Trump still has a chance of winning, but I think Clinton is more likely to win. It is an election-cycle like no-other, and I wont believe polls predicting either a winner until after the election is over...and even then with election-rigging I might doubt the results.

To stay on the OP topic, I doubt social media "likes" or voluntary polls are accurate, regardless of which side is touting their results.
edit on 14/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: Added something to stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Good points.
Another one to add:

Who will the independent and those voters not affiliated with a party vote for in the general election? They were not counted in the primaries in most states, because they could not vote.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Well the thing I will do is say that Muslims in this country have contributed ZIP to the countries establishment......much to their own establishment however. Will not entertain some sort of debate christian vs muslim because muslims have done next to nothing to secure liberty and establish a society in this country of the entire history and even late.

Besides we already know how they feel about somethings so where is your criticism for them? Largest mass murder hate crime and for religious reasons in american history man theres an accomplishment.

It's a happy coincidence for Christians that so many early Americans happened to share their theological leanings, but it really means absolutely nothing. People are people. Extreme right-leaning US Christians are very fond of playing this game, the reverse form of which involves tallying the body counts of communists and talking about how many people "atheists" have killed. It's a neurotic compulsion to elevate one's place in the tale of history by associating oneself with people they deem virtuous and associating those who are different in terms of religion and/or ethnicity with people who they deem villains. It is shallow in thought and shameful in morality.

And your memory is short. Early American immigrants also perpetrated a genocide against indigenous Americans. Are we to attribute this to man's lower nature overpowering his higher one, or to the evils inherent in Christianity? I prefer the former interpretation, but then this must be applied universally if one is to avoid being a hypocrite.
edit on 14-8-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Another good point. I had to check to see how many states have/don't have Open Primaries...and indeed, more than half don't have them. From the list at Open Primary only 22 states have some form of Open Primaries and in some of those states it is just one party that allows for open registration. I would love to know the real number of Independents in the non-open primary states, but I think that lots of people claim to be Independent who really tend to vote for one party a majority of the time--although I have no proof of that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I am FINE with my nature, YOU aren't REALLY seeing the bad stuff.
What in HEAVEN'S name are YOU rambling about?
I ONLY ADDRESS JIHADISTS in a threatening manor, as we all must,IF HE doesn't like the combat fringe he should address THAT instead of division as should YOU.
If the law wants me, BRING 'EM, I will stand by my words and record.
I haven't lied and I 'm not some timid wall flower ,watching B/S and obstructing LOGIC.
QUIT talking about ME and get the damn thread.

Clearly you are indeed fine with your nature, but that doesn't mean you're right. You said "If your faith supercedes the state, you are a target." This reads as a threat leveled casually and carelessly in the public square against someone you do not know merely on the basis of their religion. I pointed out that people participate in trying to affect governance to bring it more in line with their religious views all the time. It's part of how our system of government works. It is you who are out of line for making threats to people whose "faith supercedes the state".

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

I'll tell you how it works. I live in a multi-cultural area.

Our asinine state KANSAS has closed primaries. And there are hoops to jump through if you are 'unaffiliated' and want to participate in any primary or caucus. YOU HAVE TO DECLARE a party to vote in that party's primary.

You get only the ballot that includes your party's contenders.

If you are still "unaffiliated" on election day, only JUST NOW did they make it so you could show up early to switch real fast.
At midterms, you were not able to do that.

It's bullSNIP.
It's voter obstruction.

I am an Independent. I switched to Ron Paul's camp when he ran, and I switched to Bernie's camp (and remain there for now). In fact, many life-long DEM Kansas Voters (in educated, affluent areas) have switched to GOP (seeing as it's so easy!) just in order to vote OUT the reigning uber-conservative Dominionist state-wreckers.

Unheard of.
People switching around at will - and taking advantage of the right to do that and MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD??!!! Since When?

Oh, wait. Education. If we have to do a quick wardrobe change to make you system-cogs feel okay about us being there, we are not above that.

LOL!!!

Ain't so easy to fool most of the people most of the time anymore, is it???

Nope!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I can concede some of your points with * and some without yet it is also shallow, as you say, to attempt an interjection of something Muslim here as if it carries any weight. Besides anyone that has come here later frankly is just as guilty if they now want to live off the fruit of the land. I wont listen to any truck from anybody jonnie lately enjoying now the fruit and the liberty. Certainly not Muslims, not that I have heard any historic critique from them on american and its just as well considering their history.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
If we have to do a quick wardrobe change to make you system-cogs feel okay about us being there, we are not above that.

It's always refreshing when the progressives admit they have to lie and cheat to try to achieve their goals.

Hillary is so proud of you guys.
edit on 14-8-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well you know who

Nope! ATS's political forum has been hijacked by the Trump fans - and is now nothing more than endlessly shameful Trump-cheerleading. Everyone with a lick of sense has gone on hiatus. You all are in a virtual echo chamber. We know no matter what we say you will ignore it.

We're still watching, though.

So depressingly true. I find it amusing how so many of the crew now claiming that the polls are part of some Democrat conspiracy were only weeks ago touting those same polls as clear evidence that Trump was winning All The Things. They adopt and dismiss facts as convenient to validate their worldview and the hopes that go with it, all the while claiming that "libtards" of the "looney left" are simply not rational creatures. When i'm not busy crying at the thought that so many of my countrymen are hateful and dishonest people, it has me doubled over laughing.
edit on 14-8-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Also add ATS to the social media polls.
Well you know who

More like 99% anti-Clinton. I'd say there is pretty solid Johnson support. I'm surprised we haven't seen much pro-Stein threads.

Not at all surprised by the lack of Castle threads.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well you know who

Technically a forum like this cant be "hijacked". Whats happening , although some of you rise to the occasion pretty well, is that the hiatus you speak of is just to much heat in the kitchen.....and that liberal thing about I talk you listen. lol

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Kansas Stats

Over 30% of Kansas voters have registered as unaffiliated with a political party.1 Due to Kansas' closed primary election process, those voters may not participate in the primary election. Technically, Kansas courts have ruled that political parties are able to choose whether unaffiliated voters may participate in their primary elections, but in practice, both major parties conduct closed primaries.2

Primary System
Kansas has a closed primary election process, meaning that only members of the political party holding the primary may vote.

Here's how Kansas works - if you are bright enough to question the authoriTIES and look things up for yourself, you will know A LOT that many other people don't know and are not interested in knowing.

The harder you make it to do the right thing, the better for the corrupt.

How to get people and other animals to behave:

MAKE THE RIGHT THING EASY

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Nice way to spin it to help you sleep.

Also crap.
You all have outshouted us for now, and we're tired of repeating ourselves. So, carry on. Have at it. We'll be back.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I can concede some of your points with * and some without yet it is also shallow, as you say, to attempt an interjection of something Muslim here as if it carries any weight. Besides anyone that has come here later frankly is just as guilty if they now want to live off the fruit of the land. I wont listen to any truck from anybody jonnie lately enjoying now the fruit and the liberty. Certainly not Muslims, not that I have heard any historic critique from them on american and its just as well considering their history.

I would argue that the United States is uniquely successful and precious precisely because it has readily incorporated the interests and perspectives of its newcomers. We are, at the end of the day, a country of newcomers. This same thinking used to be (and in some cases still is) directed towards Jews. They weren't here first! They won't integrate and insist on wearing their funny little hats! And they're trying to influence politics, media, everything! This country would be a much poorer place without the Jews that decided to come here and influence our culture.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

We are willing to jump through hoops to be heard. It has nothing to do with lying or cheating. Most people can't keep up, can't be bothered to read the rules, or care......and that is intentional on the part of the orchestrators of your ignorance..

If you can't keep up, you are a tool. A fool.
Tool.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well you know who

Technically a forum like this cant be "hijacked". Whats happening , although some of you rise to the occasion pretty well, is that the hiatus you speak of is just to much heat in the kitchen.....and that liberal thing about I talk you listen. lol

In my case I only weigh into these things when I feel compelled to intervene in something I feel is egregious, such as the not terribly veiled threat that got me started in this thread a few pages back. I was raised not to be stand silently by as bullies do their bullying. I'm certainly not intimidated by "heat in the kitchen" but I try to avoid playing chess with pigeons.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join