It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Nope THAT is your opinion.
The threat is already there,WE just haven't got a clear shot at them.
THE system has been infiltrated and they are letting our guard down, via Islam, using "Cloward and Piven" tactics.
If YOU refuse to acknowledge national and legal sovereignty on the basis of your faith and believe you need not adhere to them but attempt to usurp the culture?
You are an issue with a great deal of people... YOU are who we need to either convince or remove by any means.
I'm a NICER one, I still can't tell who's who.
So I talk first.
A weakness to Jihadists of course but WHAT can I do?

Certainly it is my opinion, but it seems I'm better able to clearly articulate my position than you are.

"National and legal sovereignty on the basis of your faith"? That's spectacularly antithetical to the US constitution which explicitly dictates the opposite. Removed by any means? For having a dissenting voice? That's rich. I love my country even though it asks of me that I learn to live in peaceful cooperation as a citizen with people whose views I find very distressing, including white supremacists. It sounds like you wish this country were more like Russia, where people with dissenting views are frequently disappeared.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I have not supported anything. From the moment I became aware in my teens about what was going on I became an enlightened servant, you know what I am saying?

Anyway, That doesn't mean that we will not be even more screwed when historically uneducated people are in control.

You know the old saying, those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it? Well that is the case here. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Then guessing higher thoughts in others isn't your strong suit.
I don't HAVE people disappeared I'M not Clinton.
NOR did I list a level of transgression being MERELY a dissenting VOICE,now did I?
Do YOU ALWAYS answer yourself with your OWN ideas in place of others?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Logarock

BS. Muslims played a huge part in the Civil Rights Movement. Not to mention the first country to recognize America's Independence was Muslim country of Morocco. If you don't know that or the implications of it, I'm guessing you also don't know about the 1797 "Treaty of Tripoli" and its ramifications. And since between 15-30% of African American slaves were Muslims, it's fair to say we literally helped build this country from the very beginning.

Actually, screw it. Just because you never learned about the contributions of other demographics, that doesn't mean they never happened. It just shows that you've only been exposed to limited parts of American history.

And the 1st country to declare war on the USA was Tripoli, a muslim country.

Had to create the Marines because of them.

They were the cause of the Dark Ages in Europe.

What about the slave traders? Were they not muslims?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I think that the undying loyalty given Mr. Trump is even more absurd and ridiculous than Trump himself.

Other than his image and branding, why do people stick to him when it's quite obvious that he'd make George W. Bush the epitome of reason and sanity by comparison?

That's when (during the Bush/Cheney years) the dumbing down process really kicked into high gear, but now, it's become a dumbing UP process with Donald Trump at the apex of it all!

You are a strange bunch.

Take a closer look at the Democratic Party Platform. It's a good plan. Hillary Clinton has her faults, but there's another person there underneath the caricature, who really does care and wants to get the proposed stuff done to, God willing, help generate a type of American renaissance of sorts, like a new dawn and a new morning in America, with people lifting each other up and actively participating in the American dream.

The Trump supporters are blinded I think, by a whole array of bias and prejudice and ill-conceived, and ill-tempered, opinions and impressions that are somehow projected through the person of Donald Trump who's more than happy to lap it all up.

He's a con man folks, a carny, and he's so ignorant that, not only doesn't he not know anything about anything, but he doesn't even know that he doesn't know, and doesn't care to really learn and grow.

Just imagine his Presidency as a type of continuation of his campaign for President with he himself attempting to embody what's "great" about America.. It's absurd.

American power is manifold and complex. Part of it comes from the North American Landmass itself, but a big part of it arises from the ideals it professes to hold dear and uphold.

Trump is directly attacking many of those principals and concepts, on a scale that's well, even more dangerous and threatening than ISIS, given what it could undermine within the global framework amid profound shifts in technological advance and yes, globalization or the emergence of a multilateral, collaborative, global, mutuality of an enlightened mutual self interest aka a global village with American values and interests in the lead.

For God's sake people, don't throw the whole thing into the can! That's nuts.

What planet are you on?

None of that Star Trek BS is gonna happen.

Especially the "american values and interests in the lead" wtf?

With hillary there will be NO american values and just the interests of who can pay HER enough.

Who wants a watered down America? That's what you'll get.

Nov 9 will be the answer.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I would like to say that I am glad Bernie bought a house.

However I didn't want my money to end up in Hillary Clinton's bloodied hands. But now that the ship has sailed the only thing I can do is VOTW for the one man who gets on Hillary's nerves in retaliation.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Great minds...I just said the same thing last night!

Woke up to Megan McCain trending w/her BS remarks about not being bullied.

Such a good girl, out there planting those seeds.

And they call Trump a CT for saying they WILL rig it for Killary in November.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I think you misunderstood what the dark ages were and why they were called them.
I will make a thread about it when I get home from work : D

edit on 15-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spike Spiegle
can't stump the trump ^__^

Maybe that's why we don't see too many surrogates out there stumping for him.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Teikiatsu

THEN after they are called out on their tantrums, the progressives keep having tantrums but then mix in a healthy dose of projection.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
But one tough question:
What is 88% of the population going to do when Hillary "wins"?

That's the fun I'm waiting for see if they're crazy enough to try and pull a job like that. This election has been one heck of a show so far and there is no sign of it slowing down yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
One of the best ways to understand which states are really close is to look at the ad spend of the Democrats. Back in 2012 Obama put in place an analytics team of 50+ people who advised him on where to spend money base don internal polls (that we never see). They advised him, for example, NOT to spend money in some states that were externally polling as close - and they were right as he ended up winning those particular states easily.

As always follow the money - which means Florida, Virginia and Pennsylvania are all likely to be very close right now.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe much more than the people you deal with and meet in a day, the people around you who do they want? What are their answers? I am for Donald Trump. I too believe he will win, but instances of voter fraud will be found out, it won't be a clean election. Clinton will either 'have' to win or an entire house of cards comes tumbling down.

That's a big bit of corruption deep in government found out if she loses. A very wealthy bunch of politicians want it to remain the same.

Some of the evil is needed to keep the machine operating, we get that. But now financing a luxuriant lifestyle on the backs of the working poor, thats quite a different story.

I shudder for Trumps safety, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would not like to see Donald in office. But if they can keep 0bama safe and clean, well then Trump can be too. Do I think him the new 'I am'... ? Naa.. But I think he will be chosen, become president, and then institute some stand-up changes to purge corruption. And secondly to deal diplomatically with Russia and China. Trump can change the political and monetary landscape, he has the knowledge to negotiate and win. This other system we have now....? It's not working, there's no prosperity. Only the filthy rich are profiting. But you need them as well. Taxing wealth into oblivion secures no future for America. You want America strong again...re-du taxes to encourage industry to return. A service sector economy is no economy at all.

Either way, the next President will be like none others.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Current polls now suggesting a Clinton landslide is more likely than a trump victory.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I hear ya.
I just have a defensive nature and am compelled to try.

I know... but at 59 I'm as hard to teach as any old dog.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

I can't answer for #1. There are republicans moving to Hillary or third party but not hugh numbers. I think there may be stay at homes but skipping to # four...a person would have to be in a coma not to be motivated by the election season so far. I mean really. Wall to wall politics with a sprinkling of Olympics... I think we will vote in record numbers.
As to #2
Statistics are expecting 80% of Bernie supporters to vote for Hillary.
#5 My polling place was the same one used by the students of Hampton University and I waited on line for hours surrounded by students waiting to vote for Obama. I don't think they will turn out for Hillary the same way. However... I do think African American women will turn out for her.

Now I think trumps doing fine. Let him just be him.

Hillary will be president.
edit on 8152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The self delusions are strong with this one - almost as strong as Trump himself. It's real strange how Trump's supporters can truly convince themselves their guy is being railroaded. He's not. He's continually shooting himself in the foot. If he run just a half way decent campaign, he would be ahead of Hillary - that's how bad she is as a candidate. The things people are saying about her, being untrustworthy, being potentially in the pocket of Wall Street, having secret ties to potentially undesirable donaters, are true. There's just so much available to hammer her with, it boarders on the ridiculous. Such a golden opportunity though has been squandered on by the GOP, on Trump, who's about as politically savvy as he is politically correct. Trump's campaign has been sabotaged, torpedoed, crippled even, by one person only, and that is Donald Trump himself. As we've seen, the Trump campaign is now in full blame mode, trying to make sure that when Trump losses, people believe that it's because he was screwed over by the media, which is a steaming crock of Trump. Trump's campaign was screwed over by Trump himself. His arrogance, ignorance and ego all combined to turn him into an international joke.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

States are pretty much split equally on open and closed primaries many are mixed or semi open semi closed. Some are closed for one party open for another.

The people who couldn't vote in the primaries are probably split the way the voter population in general are.
There are also a lot of people who weren't registered before but have since. I know a few who just registered.
edit on 8152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Spare me please konduit
I can't keep doing this it's exhausting. Please no more.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh look I know. Liberals have made it their stock and trade for years to call other bigots.

Isn't that in itself a bigoted statement? Liberals call people bigots. Judging the liberals?
Just pointing it out ...No skin off my nose.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join