It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ya gots a problem with that?

He was just explaining why this thread is like it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That's literally like asking if someone supports Christian law without specifying it they're referring to Amish law, Mormon law, Catholic law, African Zionism law, non-trinitarian laws, the reforms of Martin Luther, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church's interpretations, the most recent rulings based on the Didache or Pesh-itta, etc. Even Christians of the same denomination can have vastly different interpretations of what is permissible in Christianity (not to mention that pastors and other religious figures can create new interpretations on the fly). Islam is no different with this.

I disagree.

No matter what Christian PRINCIPLES not laws no longer call for the killing of anybody ever, as the New Testament supersedes the old, the very worst punishment Christians give out now is shunning. If the lands they are in have the death penalty for major crimes such as murder, they don't oppose or support such political rulings as the scriptures say the governments are allowed to be to keep order in this epoch.

Only God is allowed to directly physically punish people in 2016 it has been this way since Jesus began to teach after he was baptized, the truth is none of that has really happened, the big payback comes directly from God in the near future.

Trump actually might be part of moving this all forward like God used ancient pagan kings in the old days, IF this is true nothing will stop his accention to power, NOTHING, and it will confound and baffle millions, but some Christians will understand what has happened.

Examples of that are Cyrus The Great & Nebuchadnezzar, if you know bible history you will understand how God used these ancient rulers to get things done that he wanted, and nothing stopped them because it was his will at the time.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The DNC are master propagandists. And they use it very effectively.

In the primary they had her beating Sanders in Ohio by 21 points, she ended up losing by 3 points.

A 24 point margin of error is not an error, it's outright fraud.

Now they're planting stories about how Trump is imploding and can't win. All while he fills stadiums and Clinton can't fill a high school gym.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Bernie supporter here...

When i found out the money I donated to bernie sanders got handed over to the person who i hate, i flipped to trump.

My VOTE is now going to TRUMP.

that bitch will never get the white house as a position of power. She will only get my middle finger with my thumb sticking out.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Christians in Rome were one thing. Folks in church still like to say "Render unto Cesar the things that are Cesar's".

Many years have past, centuries and the west witnessed the Reformation, the Enlightenment, Age of Reason ect.

Anyway we don't have "Cesar" over here now but "We the People". We don't live in the catacombs, burn as Roman Candles, die in the Arena, the inquisition,........We have a constitutional amendment in the first 1st free voice to redress the government on the same level as the press and protection from Cesar making an official church and church policy for the rest of us. As well we have the 2nd amendment which means.......I can die in the frikin front yard like a man rather than down at the death camp or wherever.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteeBoo

In the primary they had her beating Sanders in Ohio by 21 points, she ended up losing by 3 points.

The last FOX news poll had her beating Trump by 10 points. Does the DNC control that poll?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

You're not very up to date on the changes at Fox News are you?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: enlightenedservant
If your faith supecedes the state you are a target.
I Answered you:
"LOL You & UKTruth above need to work out your position, because you seem to be proving my point."

If your "faith supercedes the state"? What do you propose to mean by this? I'm rather certain there's a large number of Christians and Jews in the US who would say that their personal commitment to God "supercedes" the state. That does not mean they are terrorists. It does mean that they do their best to reform the laws of the land to fit their worldview. You need to grow up and deal with that fact. It's part of living in a democratic republic. Citizens can and do change the country, and some of those citizens are Muslim.

Going by post history, your allusions to violence would make you a target for law enforcement, not enlightenedservant. Think on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I haven't had confidence in independent polling in decades. I also suspect that Trump is doing much better than the polls show and feel like social media is some reflection of how the voters feel.

But, I also believe that Clinton is The Chosen One and will win.

However, the question is...IF Trump is actually doing much better than the independent polls say, then what do his internal campaign polls say? Those should not be biased in favor of Clinton.

Also, if Trump's internal polls show him doing better than the independent polls show, then why isn't he sharing those internal poll results?

Again, I come back to Trump being a Clinton plant, regardless of the answers to those questions.

edit on 14-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Oh, so Ailes' number two man for 14 years takes over and suddenly they're faking poll results for the DNC? And Murdoch is OK with that?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Your post is a real stretch. Muslims that come to this country already have something they can hardly get anywhere and thats a constitutional amendment which extends to them but was first provided as protection from an official state sponsored church. Point is that even Muslims will never be able to get around the fact they cannot impose from a state position and neither can the state give them shelter in such machinations as to impose their fin will on the rest of us.

Very few christians actually ask for exemptions under civil or otherwise law. As it is really "the free exercise thereof" is a trifle for a free society save for some secular types that cant live with the fact that some disagrees with them. At any rate there is another thing Muslims for example owe christians.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Your post is a real stretch. Muslims that come to this country already have something they can hardly get anywhere and thats a constitutional amendment which extends to them but was first provided as protection from an official state sponsored church.

Very few christians actually ask for exemptions under civil or otherwise law. As it is really "the free exercise thereof" is a trifle for a free society save for some secular types that can live with the fact that some disagrees with them. At any rate there is another thing Muslims for example owe christians.

Thanks for the insult. I'll not trade such with you, but I'm not above pointing out that the slinger of insults generally occupies the inferior territory in a disagreement.

Christians in the United States attempt to reform the state to fit their whims perennially.

* "In God We Trust" added to US currency in the 1950's
* Legal opposition to abortion
* Legal opposition to gay marriage
* Lobbying for war such as in the case of Iraq, which GWB said "God" told him to prosecute

Can you give me an example of a Muslim coalition driving the US into war or away from individual freedom? Because history is chock full of examples of Christians doing such. Similarly, see US policy with regard to Israel, Judaism, and AIPAC. Do you think that lobbyists on those fronts should be "targets"? I'd call that a "stretch".

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Konduit

I haven't had confidence in independent polling in decades.

But actually Presidential election polling has been very accurate for decades all things considered, especially the closer you get to the election.

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: KonduitHowever, the question is...IF Trump is actually doing much better than the independent polls say, then what do his internal campaign polls say? Those should not be biased in favor of Clinton.

Trump's campaign is so incompetent that they might not have internal polling but the Republicans party certainly has access to polling they know is not biased towards Hillary and a lot of them are jumping ship.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

But actually Presidential election polling has been very accurate for decades all things considered, especially the closer you get to the election.

IF you are confident in our election systems, then yes, they are accurate.

I am not confident in them though, and I haven't been since 2000. I've done my own research on the reforms that have taken place since 2000 and what I feel confident about, is that the election systems in some of the major swing states have been hijacked thanks to collusion between the two parties.

Trump's campaign is so incompetent that they might not have internal polling but the Republicans party certainly has access to polling they know is not biased towards Hillary and a lot of them are jumping ship.

I don't believe the Trump campaign is incompetent. I do think they want to appear incompetent.

Of course, they have internal polls. They had them during the primary.

The independent polls may be accurate, they may not be. But if they aren't and Trump is doing much better according to his internal polls, one would assume he would be saying so every time he claims the election is rigged.

At this point, there is as much reason, or more, to believe that Trump is a Clinton plant and NOT the outsider and rival he is selling himself as now.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well the thing I will do is say that Muslims in this country have contributed ZIP to the countries establishment......much to their own establishment however. Will not entertain some sort of debate christian vs muslim because muslims have done next to nothing to secure liberty and establish a society in this country of the entire history and even late.

Besides we already know how they feel about somethings so where is your criticism for them? Largest mass murder hate crime and for religious reasons in american history man theres an accomplishment.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I am FINE with my nature, YOU aren't REALLY seeing the bad stuff.
What in HEAVEN'S name are YOU rambling about?
I ONLY ADDRESS JIHADISTS in a threatening manor, as we all must,IF HE doesn't like the combat fringe he should address THAT instead of division as should YOU.
If the law wants me, BRING 'EM, I will stand by my words and record.
I haven't lied and I 'm not some timid wall flower ,watching B/S and obstructing LOGIC.
QUIT talking about ME and get the damn thread.
edit on 14-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteeBoo

The last FOX news poll had her beating Trump by 10 points. Does the DNC control that poll?

Fox news are generally 50/50. Some Trump supporters, some Hillary supporters. Now that the Murdoch sons are running things I fully expect the focus to change to shilling for Clinton, with anyone not bashing Trump being fired or leaving.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Oh, so Ailes' number two man for 14 years takes over and suddenly they're faking poll results for the DNC? And Murdoch is OK with that?

No, you just look at the detail of the detail of the polls. Easy to do.

Latest FOX News poll Clinton +10 (42% responders were Democrats, 36% Republicans)
May FOX poll Trump +3 (40% Democrats and 41% Republicans)

It's a similar picture across all polls right now (heavily represented by registered democrats), bar two. Both of those have the race close.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Here's what I want to know...do the pollsters just randomly call people, find out their party leanings, get the answers to the poll questions, and THEN whittle the results down to only include a specific percentage of party leaners?

If they call and get, say, 50% republicans and 50% democrats, do they throw out some responses and how do they decide what responses to throw out? Do they throw out Democrats that plan to vote Trump...or vice versa?

Or do they just post the results of all the people they call and the percentages of party leaners are just the percentages they happened to poll?

edit on 14-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
Bernie supporter here...

When i found out the money I donated to bernie sanders got handed over to the person who i hate, i flipped to trump.

My VOTE is now going to TRUMP.

that bitch will never get the white house as a position of power. She will only get my middle finger with my thumb sticking out.

Serious question: What did you think was going to happen to it if Sanders didn't win the nomination?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join