It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Trump does it again! Subtly threatens Hillary...

All over the media.

I know the trumpaholics are going to give excuses for Trump

Its the MSM...It's the MSM starting trouble they'll say.

He can't help it he's pathological

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: UKTruth

So it's as simple as Trump just said something stupid?

I would agree.

More like he used normal conversational language and those looking for anything they can find, real or not, to bash him with have come up with something stupid.

I have already made the point, but I will emphasise it.. it's going to wear thin and stop working very soon.

Normal conversation language?

Perhaps you need to engage in more intelligent conversations.

Normal conversational language takes many forms. Style and substance are varied.
Those that cannot relate and converse on many levels are neither intelligent or wise.
Those that seek to admonish others based on the construction of their words are worse than that, they are ignorant.

Nice try.

That's a pathetic pot-shot.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

Its almost like the msm coordinates its criticism of trump........
Surely there were more important things that happened in the world today.....
Amazing how your opinion alignes with the msm ....almost like its all coordinated.

Still can't discuss the topic without making personal accusations?

C'mon. You guys really need to try harder.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Or he was saying that if she won the election, second amendment people could put pressure on to stop her abolishing the second amendment. That would seem more logical.

So Trump wants his followers to be passive and hope that the professionals can safeguard their rights? Does that sound like Trump? Is that the bold man of action his supporters want to follow?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I would agree.

More like he used normal conversational language and those looking for anything they can find, real or not, to bash him with have come up with something stupid.

I have already made the point, but I will emphasise it.. it's going to wear thin and stop working very soon.

Normal conversational language takes many forms. Style and substance are varied.
Those that cannot relate and converse on many levels are neither intelligent or wise.
Those that seek to admonish others based on the construction of their words are worse than that, they are ignorant.

Nice try.

I'll take the soreness of your response as a clear sign you understood your mistake and hope that you will learn from it.

edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Are you related to lester holt?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So Trump wants his followers to be passive and hope that the professionals can safeguard their rights? Does that sound like Trump? Is that the bold man of action his supporters want to follow?

Besides speaking only in loaded questions, which is a surreptitious attempt at making an argument without making one, do you have any evidence of this?
edit on 9-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump does it again! Subtly threatens Hillary...

All over the media.

I know the trumpaholics are going to give excuses for Trump

Its the MSM...It's the MSM starting trouble they'll say.

He can't help it he's pathological

Good god. I am not even a Trump supporter, BUT, please....Hillary did the same thing to Obama, in 2008. It. Was. All. Over. The. Media. In. 2008.

So Hillary is pathological, too, eh?

Link to NYT

Well, yeah, of course she is. What's her excuse?

Come on though, Trump supporters...here is the fire you need to fight fire. Use it, for crying out loud. Don't let them play tried and tested tricks on you!

(post by MysticPearl removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I would agree.

Nice try.

I'll take the soreness of your response as a clear sign you understood your mistake and hope that you will learn from it.

No, I understand that you could not come up with an intelligent response and had to resort to claiming it was "normal conversational language", and then backtracked by saying normal conversation language takes many forms. And then call in to question the "ignorance" of those that do not fall for that BS line of thinking.

This is not high school. That debate tactic wouldn't fly in a basic debate class.

Again, it's pathetic.

Try harder.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: jellyrev

Listen up... regulations does not equal a ban on the 2nd Amendment. Nobody is talking about a ban on the 2nd Amendment.

Trump is saying Hillary will do exactly that. Whether he is right or wrong has no bearing...

What a surprise. The fact is NOBODY is talking about a ban of the 2nd Amendment. SO, while you people complain that Trump didn't really advocate Hillary's assassination and hold so dear to your "denied ignorance" you repeatedly puke this nonsense about a ban on the 2nd Amendment. Anyway, I know it falls on deaf ears...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Are you related to lester holt?

No.

Real question is: Can you address the topic without having to resort to personal attacks?

You're not doing so well.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
An example of quality journalism - there are not many.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

At least he has a history of talking like a fool we can refer to.

Good point. Forums across the internet are being filled with posts about things said by Trump. Everyone is talking about Trump. Trump is everywhere.

Most people then go and look at what was actually said and realise it was taken out of context or wilfully misinterpreted. He knows that the people who don't like him won't like him whatever happens and will always find the worst interpretation possible, so why waste time making his speeches bulletproof? As long as the sane people get the message, it's fine.

I think he's not talking like a fool, I think he's talking like someone who wants the Democrats and assorted liberals to go out and do his advertising for him - which, over and over again, we see happen. Best of all, it's not costing him a penny. To borrow a phrase from somewhere else, he's living in your head rent-free.

What's also interesting is that there's a big divide in coverage of the candidates. People are focusing on what Trump has said, with new "faux horror" headlines every few days. There's little time to actually get hung up on any one comment, and almost no time to really look at anything that was raised about his background or other issues.

Clinton, by very stark contrast, has said so little there is nothing there to really focus on - which lets the focus shift instead to her health and scandals in the background. Again, Trump's constant talking helps direct the discussions that people are having about Clinton, instead of Clinton being able to effectively manage her own message.

He might make a terrible president but he's got some genius-level marketing people working for him. This thread is an excellent example.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

An example of quality journalism - there are not many.

www.latimes.com...

Same questions I have asked.

Those quality journalists cannot say for sure exactly what he meant.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Waaaaaaa
Trump didn't use the style of language that you thought appropriate
waaaaaaa....."He said
to-may-toh and I wanted him to say to-mah-toh". waaaaaa

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Besides speaking only in questions, which is a surreptitious attempt at making an argument without making one, do you have any evidence of this?

Are you asking questions to avoid making an argument? I'm not. I am asking Trump supporters how they understand his statement. How do you understand it?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Waaaaaaa
Trump didn't use the style of language that you thought appropriate
waaaaaaa....."He said
to-may-toh and I wanted him to say to-mah-toh". waaaaaa

I don't care what language he uses, but he should at least be clear. How can we decide whom to vote for if he is not clear?

link   
What he really meant only he knows. One thing is certain though, in that Trump repeatedly makes these kinds of statements that imply, or can easily be interpreted to malignant meanings. His rabid fanbase could easily take it as a call to action and having the leader of your nation randomly throwing out these kinds of statements is very dangerous. Keep spinning and spinning and spinning. Always an excuse.

link   

I would agree.

Nice try.

No, I understand that you could not come up with an intelligent response and had to resort to claiming it was "normal conversational language", and then backtracked by saying normal conversation language takes many forms. And then call in to question the "ignorance" of those that do not fall for that BS line of thinking.

This is not high school. That debate tactic wouldn't fly in a basic debate class.

Again, it's pathetic.

Try harder.

You seem all churned up.
You do so often get caught out with your crazy statements.
Don't worry, we still love you... in a sympathetic kind of way.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join