It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: introvert

Waaaaaaa
Trump didn't use the style of language that you thought appropriate
waaaaaaa....."He said
to-may-toh and I wanted him to say to-mah-toh". waaaaaa

Exactly.

Much of the arguments against him are essentially "I've anointed myself captain of the language police, and he said something I don't like".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think for a good laugh its a good idea just to boil it down to the logic 'short circuit' by the liberal media.

Trump says:

"if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks... although the second amendment people maybe there is, I don't know...but, I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day... if , if Hillary gets to put her Judges.."

Liberals say:
He asked people to assassinate Clinton

This is why we as a country are screwed. Even a few of these types is a few too many.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

There is no topic other than your unrelenting defense of the msm.
The title of this thread is false.
Enjoy carrying water for the msm.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Are you asking questions to avoid making an argument? I'm not. I am asking Trump supporters how they understand his statement. How do you understand it?

Concluding from what he said no more than a minute after the statement in question, I understand it to mean that if NRA folks don't do the right thing—which to some means assassinate Hilary Clinton—they will lose their rights.
edit on 9-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: UKTruth

So it's as simple as Trump just said something stupid?

I would agree.

More like he used normal conversational language and those looking for anything they can find, real or not, to bash him with have come up with something stupid.

I have already made the point, but I will emphasise it.. it's going to wear thin and stop working very soon.

Normal conversation language?

Perhaps you need to engage in more intelligent conversations.

Normal conversational language takes many forms. Style and substance are varied.
Those that cannot relate and converse on many levels are neither intelligent or wise.
Those that seek to admonish others based on the construction of their words are worse than that, they are ignorant.

Nice try.

That's a pathetic pot-shot.

I'll take the soreness of your response as a clear sign you understood your mistake and hope that you will learn from it.

No, I understand that you could not come up with an intelligent response and had to resort to claiming it was "normal conversational language", and then backtracked by saying normal conversation language takes many forms. And then call in to question the "ignorance" of those that do not fall for that BS line of thinking.

This is not high school. That debate tactic wouldn't fly in a basic debate class.

Again, it's pathetic.

Try harder.

You seem all churned up.
You do so often get caught out with your crazy statements.
Don't worry, we still love you... in a sympathetic kind of way.

Backing away from your statements and resorting to personal attacks?

How...predictable and exhausting.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Waaaaaaa
waaaaaaa....."He said

I don't care what language he uses, but he should at least be clear. How can we decide whom to vote for if he is not clear?

He was clear, but I will refer you back to working harder at understanding different conversational styles.
Intelligent people understood him.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

What a surprise. The fact is NOBODY is talking about a ban of the 2nd Amendment.

Erosion eventually ends in destruction, however you dress up that erosion in "common sense" terms.

It's like saying "I'm just going to sever your artery" then claiming "NOBODY is talking about killing". Sure, nobody used the word, but it's the inevitable outcome of what they are discussing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Can someone tell me, if Hillary does become president, that is, if enough people vote for her - and she puts in an anti-2nd amendment justice in the S.C. - what is it exactly that the 2nd amendment people are going to do if that new S.C. repeals the 2nd amendment? They can't vote for Trump at that point, because Hillary is already president. You can't sue the S.C. because it is the highest court in the land.

So, what can the 2nd amendment people do to fix this situation if it were to occur and the 2nd amendment is repealed and guns are banned?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No.

That's an EPIC FAIL of reading and comprehension.

Gun owners make up by far the largest voting block in the country.

Over 100 million sold.

Which is MORE people than voted for the current potus.

Clinton and company keeps on playing with fire.

After being shot down for the pun in congress over 100 times.

The only people that want gun control is Clinton and company.

edit on 9-8-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

There is no topic other than your unrelenting defense of the msm.
The title of this thread is false.
Enjoy carrying water for the msm.

The topic of the thread is not me.

Address the issue at hand or step aside while the grown ups work this out.

Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Waaaaaaa
waaaaaaa....."He said

I don't care what language he uses, but he should at least be clear. How can we decide whom to vote for if he is not clear?

He was clear, but I will refer you back to working harder at understanding different conversational styles.

That is a logical fallacy.

So much for intelligence.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The topic of the thread is not me.

Actually the topic is about you.

It's about me.

Its about every single American living in this country that wants to practice their RIGHT without Clinton wanting to VIOLATE our CIVIL LIBERTIES.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Can someone tell me, if Hillary does become president, that is, if enough people vote for her - and she puts in an anti-2nd amendment justice in the S.C. - what is it exactly that the 2nd amendment people are going to do if that new S.C. repeals the 2nd amendment? They can't vote for Trump at that point, because Hillary is already president. You can't sue the S.C. because it is the highest court in the land.

So, what can the 2nd amendment people do to fix this situation if it were to occur and the 2nd amendment is repealed and guns are banned?

Erm, how about putting pressure on Congressman, Senators and Justices through public discourse and lobbying?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Probably because we are not as "unhinged" as the OP thinks we are. My weapons are here to protect myself and my family, If Need Be, not to go out and Start trouble. That OP even believes Republicans/Trump supporters are crazy, just shows he hasn't been paying attention to all those "peaceful" Liberals.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Waaaaaaa
waaaaaaa....."He said

That is a logical fallacy.

So much for intelligence.

So much for intelligence? Come now, don't give up on it yet. You'll get there one day i am sure

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Ohanka

Probably because we are not as "unhinged" as the OP thinks we are. My weapons are here to protect myself and my family, If Need Be, not to go out and Start trouble. That OP even believes Republicans/Trump supporters are crazy, just shows he hasn't been paying attention to all those "peaceful" Liberals.

Oh my lord, we have a real life assassin on the thread... a 'second amendment person'.. please please don't shoot Hillary!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Pathetic. Hillary electing the next SC judge potentially means losing our gun rights. ". . .seemed to suggest. . ."

It's actually what he said after that.

link   
Common sense has been replaced with...

edit on Tue, 09 Aug 2016 18:41:07 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: bbcode

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Interesting. So what if that doesn't work? What's does the "pry them from my cold dead hands" or "come get 'em" mean exactly? Is that some kind of code for lobbying congress?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No.

That's an EPIC FAIL of reading and comprehension.

It's not an epic fail of reading and comprehension, it's a deliberate and wilful lie that underpins everything that it means to be Democrat.

There's some cutesy poster I saw somewhere, with someone saying "without liberals there would be no civil rights movement". What they fail to mention is that (i) the civil rights movement was mostly supported by Republicans, and (ii) the civil rights movement wouldn't have been needed if not for those same liberals and Democrats introducing discriminatory laws in the first place.

Deliberate and wilful lying. It's the Democrat way.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join