It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Trump again sounds deliberately ambiguous as he’s done many times:

the Megan Kelly reference to bleeding left a little ambiguity, enough for his loyal supporters

When he mocked the disabled guy

When he mocked McCain and many other incidents I don’t even remember

Now this nebulous statement can be read many ways but enough left to insinuate the worst and a little space for Trump, the usual mischief-maker, to pretend he didn’t mean to assassinate Hillary.

sure Trump

link   
a reply to: introvert

Nothing to work out.
The title of the thread is false.
As much as you and nbc would like for trump to advocate clintons assassination trump has not.
Its a lie served up as newsworthy by the msm who take orders from the clinton campaign.(as shown in leaked dnc emails)

What is revealing in this discussion is your alignment with the msm. Its something i had seen before but not recognized.

link   
I swear everyone is losing their minds over this election... on both sides of the aisle.

Yes, Trump made a bad joke.

Trump supporters don't want to admit it and Hillary supporters are acting like a bunch of drama queens.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I swear everyone is losing their minds over this election... on both sides of the aisle.

Yes, Trump made a bad joke.

Trump supporters don't want to admit it and Hillary supporters are acting like a bunch of drama queens.

That's really not a joke.

There's too many disturbed people out there for him to even suggest this seriously

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

It's actually thanks to Bill Clinton that for the first time in over 220 YEARS.

Thanks to the Brady Handgun Prevention Act.

WE the people had to get the states permission before we could practice our RIGHTS.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I agree with you. It was a deliberate reference to the "come get 'em" people, but it was a very bad joke. I don't believe he was seriously advocating an assassination - just his way of saying "don't mess with those people, cuz they got guns".

Just another example of Trump spewing without thinking.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

This is NOT the Mud Pit. Kindly refrain from the usual mudslinging you've all become accustomed to in that particular forum, as it is not condoned anywhere outside of it.

Continued personal attacks and other politically-inspired name calling is not allowed. Further jaunts down this venue will result in your post being fully removed -- mostly likely as political trollery. Bear in mind that if your post is removed as political trollery, that automatically counts as TWO WARNINGS.

Consider this fair warning.

As always, do not respond to this post.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
????
Sounds an awful lot like he is talking about stopping her abolishing the 2nd amendment.
Since when would you associate the 'second amendment people' with murder??

Jeez, libtards just keep on making the news for their own warped selves.

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Watch the clip and then go away and do some hard thinking about why you seem to so rabidly support a lunatic. The man's mad and needs to be locked up. He seemed to suggest that gun owners take her out. That or her Supreme Court judges after she's elected. If you can't see the problem with that then, like so very many others, there's something extremely wrong with you.

EDIT: Oh, and go away and buy a dictionary. There's no such word as 'libtards'.

A mad man that needs to be locked up? Listen to yourself. Get a grip. All your doing is parroting what the MSM is spoon feeding you. Think for yourself, and if you support Hillary then your hopelessly lost in reality denial and nothing can help you.
You've been neutered by the MSM into believing all their bullsh*t. This country has some truly lost souls that unfortunately get to vote despite having a second grader's mentality concerning the election. I think there may be something wrong with your perception skills if you can see that what the MSM agenda is trying to accomplish.

link   
I swear there is a group of media people out there whose job is to distort or misrepresent every off the cuff comment or attempt at a joke this man makes,what an anal politically correct society America has become,Clint Eastwood is correct just get over the fact this guy is politically incorrect.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Ohanka

Probably because we are not as "unhinged" as the OP thinks we are. My weapons are here to protect myself and my family, If Need Be, not to go out and Start trouble. That OP even believes Republicans/Trump supporters are crazy, just shows he hasn't been paying attention to all those "peaceful" Liberals.

Oh my lord, we have a real life assassin on the thread... a 'second amendment person'.. please please don't shoot Hillary!

I fully expect a FALSE FLAG in the coming months so they can steam roll right over that pesky little amendment.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Posters are leaving off the last sentence. Read the last sentence.

“By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he then added.

“Though the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

“By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he then added.

Yea, just gloss over the fact that the NRA has some huge political pull protecting the 2nd amendment, but that's just a convenient detail you'll overlook. Nice try nobody's buying it.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Again, personal attacks.

Why do so many of you resort to that when you cant effectively argue your points?

Anyway, I'm done. Enjoy the thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Though the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”

PEOPLE.

Not objects.

I swear to GOD.

READ.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

PEOPLE.

Not objects.

I swear to GOD.

READ.

Read your slant.

No thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Concluding from what he said no more than a minute after the statement in question, I understand it to mean that if NRA folks don't do the right thing—which to some means assassinate Hilary Clinton—they will lose their rights.

And the implied response to that?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Yea, just gloss over the fact that the NRA has some huge political pull protecting the 2nd amendment, but that's just a convenient detail you'll overlook. Nice try nobody's buying it.

Actually there.

FEDERAL and STATE GOVERNMENTS, and their Law enforcement, and military isthe largest cash cow.

No bid contracts and all that jazz.

I absolute LOVE the NRA manufactured villain.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I'm not overlooking anything.

Just got through listening to a 30 min discussion on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he then added.

The only 'slant' there are those making snip up.

IF Clinton gets to pick her judges.

THROUGH the second amendment PEOPLE, maybe there is.

PEOPLE VOTE.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Then why say there's nothing you can do? That sounds like saying all the lobbying in the world won't stop the Supreme Court. We aren't talking about Congress. We are talking about the Supreme Court. What other recourse do the second amendment people have when lobbying won't work?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join