It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We might see a 20 point Hillary lead in the polls next week.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

By "veiled" I assume you mean he didn't actually say anything of the sort, but your spidey-senses are picking up on something in the back of your imagination.

Perhaps you should answer this question:

Was Trump bravely encouraging Americans to exercise their Second Amendment right to stand up against tyranny? Or was he being a politically correct wimp, telling them to let Washington insiders and professional lobbyists handle crooked Hillary's attempt to abrogate their God given rights?

Or he was saying that if she won the election, second amendment people could put pressure on to stop her abolishing the second amendment. That would seem more logical.

It's hilarious that some have leaped, frothing at the mouth, to link the term 'second amendment people' to assassins.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

There is no argument. The msm manufactured a LEAD story on the evening news based on a soundbite and you are defending them.

Defending whom?

I am talking about the topic.

If we look at what he said with proper understanding of sentence structure and language, it would appear he was referring to a "horrible day" when 2nd amendment supporters did something about it.

Otherwise, if we are to be considerate of his knack for saying stupid #, we can at least admit Trump said something stupid and should have paid more attention to his words.

That is par for the course at this point. We are talking about a man that has a tendency of sticking his foot in his mouth because he does not think before he speaks.
edit on 9-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: shooterbrody

I do not know what he meant. I can only assume by hearing his line of speech.

The media clipped the line at "...horrible day.."

That's all you heard if you only watched the news.

I watched the link provided by UK.

Is he a MSM stooge?

Then you must have had a short circuit. Ya think?

I watched it and didn't hear what you thought you heard.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

So it's as simple as Trump just said something stupid?

I would agree.

More like he used normal conversational language and those looking for anything they can find, real or not, to bash him with have come up with something stupid.

I have already made the point, but I will emphasise it.. it's going to wear thin and stop working very soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

JAG would rip her to shreds LOL
If the military had evidence government actors were treasonous, do they not have the authority to intervene?

Cant the NSA call a classified meeting with the jag???

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There is no argument. The msm manufactured a LEAD story on the evening news based on a soundbite and you are defending them.

Defending whom?

If we look at what he said with proper understanding of sentence structure and language, it would appear he was referring to a "horrible day" when 2nd amendment supporters did something about it.

Otherwise, if we are to be considerate of his knack for saying stupid #, we can at least admit Trump said something stupid and should have paid more attention to his words.

That is par for the course at this point. We are talking about a man that has a tendency of sticking his foot in his mouth because he does not think before he speaks.

Come on now, don't give up the assassination rallying cry so easily. Wait at least a few days before you fall back to the 'stupid' propaganda. Disappointed in you.

link   

You should listen to it rather than look at it. He doesn't have a written speech.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I would agree.

More like he used normal conversational language and those looking for anything they can find, real or not, to bash him with have come up with something stupid.

I have already made the point, but I will emphasise it.. it's going to wear thin and stop working very soon.

Normal conversation language?

Perhaps you need to engage in more intelligent conversations.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No.

Just because paid pro-Hillary shills make a mountain out of a molehill while ignoring the numerous atrocities Hillary has actually committed, doesn't equate to Trump sticking his foot in his mouth.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

nope,

he called for people who advocate for the second to vote acordingly.

Making this claim about him is akin to saying such about those who advocate for universal healthcare, that they mean for people to go out and insure others against their will rather than vote acordingly....wait.

hmmmm.

edit on 8 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: desert

Good Lord.
I think the motto of ATS has been slung out with the trash, based on some of these comments.

Deny Ignorance.
DENY IGNORANCE.
Deny Ignorance.

Remember this?

Well said, but Hillary supporters know that ignorance is the only thing that can get her elected, so they are not about to deny it any time soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Defending whom?

Come on now, don't give up the assassination rallying cry so easily. Wait at least a few days before you fall back to the 'stupid' propaganda. Disappointed in you.

I'm trying to be reasonable. If we assume he didn't mean the 2nd amendment people could do something, he at least made a poor choice in wording.

Take your pick.

At least he has a history of talking like a fool we can refer to.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It already has wore thin outside the paid Hillary shills and those collecting handouts from the government, who want to protect the receiving of those handouts.

It's a minority, just a minority who screams the loudest. And that's all the left has become, people who just like screaming the loudest.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Listen up... regulations does not equal a ban on the 2nd Amendment. Nobody is talking about a ban on the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You should listen to it rather than look at it. He doesn't have a written speech.

I did listen. I also read what he said.

His speech may not have been written down, but there is also a transcript to read.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I would agree.

Normal conversation language?

Perhaps you need to engage in more intelligent conversations.

Normal conversational language takes many forms. Style and substance are varied.
Those that cannot relate and converse on many levels are neither intelligent or wise.
Those that seek to admonish others based on the construction of their words are worse than that, they are ignorant.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No.

Just because paid pro-Hillary shills make a mountain out of a molehill while ignoring the numerous atrocities Hillary has actually committed, doesn't equate to Trump sticking his foot in his mouth.

If Trump said something stupid, he said something stupid, regardless of what the shills say or do.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: jellyrev

Listen up... regulations does not equal a ban on the 2nd Amendment. Nobody is talking about a ban on the 2nd Amendment.

Trump is saying Hillary will do exactly that. Whether he is right or wrong has no bearing on the context of the discussion.

link   

Its almost like the msm coordinates its criticism of trump........
Surely there were more important things that happened in the world today.....
Amazing how your opinion alignes with the msm ....almost like its all coordinated.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join