It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: UKTruth

There are a lot of people who would consider that a veiled endorsement. Just like the Russian hack he called for. He walks a fine line doesn't he. I'll bet there are some 2nd Amendment folks who don't agree with Trump, who recognize him for the dangerous man he is.... I bet those 2nd Amendment
people might know of a way to ensure he never becomes president. Maybe find a way to get famous in the process. Who knows... I guess all we can do is vote.... right?

The thought crossed my mind too.

I always suspected the majority of people who love the US constitution and practice the rights given by the 2nd amendment are pretty conservative in doing so. Who in the right mind thinks the 2nd is ever going to be taken away?

He does walk walk a fine line indeed.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I challenge you to listen to five minutes before and five minutes after that 5 secs. you got your panties in such a wad about. If you have one single functioning brain cell, you will see that you are wrong.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Or he could be talking about killing the judges she has picked, as in "once she has picked her judges there is nothing one can do about it except maybe there is for the second amendment people".

Trump has joked about shooting people on 5th Ave. Who's next?

link   

When that five seconds is the part where he vilified and made a veiled endorsement of a Hillary assassination... yeah that 5 secs Trump's the other 45 mins.

By "veiled" I assume you mean he didn't actually say anything of the sort, but your spidey-senses are picking up on something in the back of your imagination.
edit on 9-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: shooterbrody

I do not know what he meant. I can only assume by hearing his line of speech.

The media clipped the line at "...horrible day.."

That's all you heard if you only watched the news.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If there was an actual threat made against hilliary don't you think that there'd be several agencies investigating this?Or is that too much common sense for the hilliary ATS troll army.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I do not know what he meant. I can only assume by hearing his line of speech.

The media clipped the line at "...horrible day.."

That's all you heard if you only watched the news.

I watched the link provided by UK.

Is he a MSM stooge?

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

Poor sentence structure is always a lead story on the nbc evening news right?

At least you can sleep well knowing your on the right side of this one.

Not sure what point you are trying to make? It's important to dissect the language and sentence structure when trying to discern what someone meant.

It's like paying attention to the commas in the writing of the 2nd amendment, correct?

Hahahaha
That hole wont get bigger if you dont keep diggin will it?
A 5 second clip of trumps speech taken out of context is the lead story on nbc evening news?
I had not realized you were so alligned with the msm. Why discern the meaning when lester holt will tell you?

Took you long enough to deflect, too bad you want to use the constitution to do it.

link   
a reply to: desert

Good Lord.
I think the motto of ATS has been slung out with the trash, based on some of these comments.

Deny Ignorance.
DENY IGNORANCE.
Deny Ignorance.

Remember this?

link   
Democratic party platform:

With 33,000 Americans dying every year, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets

Assault weapons always means the AR-15 platform along with similar platforms. Read my post and weep.

The biggest double standard is the middle east gun runner hillary herself.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think for a good laugh its a good idea just to boil it down to the logic 'short circuit' by the liberal media.

Trump says:

"if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks... although the second amendment people maybe there is, I don't know...but, I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day... if , if Hillary gets to put her Judges.."

Liberals say:
He asked people to assassinate Clinton

I know, right?!

Oy!!! lol!!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Try to keep up.

Hillary's most recent anti-2nd statement a few weeks ago makes it clear that she questions "if it is a constitutional right" and states her intention to alter it.

If it is a constitutional right,then it — like every other constitutional right — is subject to reasonable regulations."

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Are you trying to argue the topic at hand or are you resorting to calling me a MSM drone because you can't actually address the issue?

Talk about the topic, not me.

I don't get paid enough by the MSM, NWO, Soros global initiative reptilians to deal with stupidity.

link   
Only someone truly paranoid and delusional could construe that as a death threat. Maybe, a threat of revolution, but let's remember that the War for American Independence didn't go hot until the British attempted to seize arms and powder from the Colonists. Anyone who places the slightest bit of value on the Second Amendment could never vote for Hillary.

link   
Ugh SJW's and political correctness have gotten out of hand...can't even joke anymore about having your political opponents assassinated!

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

By "veiled" I assume you mean he didn't actually say anything of the sort, but your spidey-senses are picking up on something in the back of your imagination.

Perhaps you should answer this question:

Was Trump bravely encouraging Americans to exercise their Second Amendment right to stand up against tyranny? Or was he being a politically correct wimp, telling them to let Washington insiders and professional lobbyists handle crooked Hillary's attempt to abrogate their God given rights?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hey Introvert thats ok nbc evening news is spouting the same "he may have meant" crap that you are.
At least you and the msm are on the same page right?

His sentence structure was not very clear. It is very hard to tell what he meant.

It is not clear that he was referring to the SCOTUS nominees and it is not clear if he was referring to it being a "horrible day" when discussing what the 2nd amendment supporters could do.

Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that Trump was not clear in his message and we can chalk this up to another instance where Trump says something stupid without a precise point.

Actually his point was clear and that part of the talk was very good, spelling out the clear difference between he and Clinton.
When you pick apart words and over analyse to the level that is going on right now with Trump you can lose your objectivity very easily.

For example, here's Hillary:

""As I introduce her I want to end with her favourite quote, because I love this quote. It's from Mahatma Gandhi... he ran a gas station down in .. er ... St Louis.. for a couple of years... Mr Ghandi do you still go to the gas station?... A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station"

Or we could talk about her "rasing taxes on the middle class", or her reference to JFK's assassination when running against Obama...

You see, people say stupid things. Some who hear those things like to cherry pick to support an agenda and now its got to the micro level of 3 words here and 4 words there to concoct a narrative. It's actually fun to watch.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So it's as simple as Trump just said something stupid?

I would agree.

link   

There is no argument. The msm manufactured a LEAD story on the evening news based on a soundbite and you are defending them.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Was Trump bravely encouraging Americans to exercise their Second Amendment right to stand up against tyranny? Or was he being a politically correct wimp, telling them to let Washington insiders and professional lobbyists handle crooked Hillary's attempt to abrogate their God given rights?

Like he said later not a minute later in the speech, if the NRA folks don't do the right thing, they're not going to have a second amendment left. You might know if you watched the speech. I don't know why you're taking my word for it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join