It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I have heard it all now. Trump this Trump that and Hillary Mother Teresa like intentions.....bat crazy BS.

Trump said nothing of the sort.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I want this to keep going.

After babygate, there was the start of some backlash. One journalist had to apologise and the NYT was forced to admit it was not working impartially.

People WILL get tired of this now tiring tactic of propaganda and lies.

Those LIBERALS may have shot their bolt too early.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is just another example of people twisting things and putting words in Trump's mouth. They will use any excuse to slander him.

He did not in any way encourage violence.

He said that "second amendment people" could do something about it. In other words, don't vote for Hillary.

Sheesh. I think the special snowflakes out there are more abundant than I ever realized.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So what was he really trying to say now that I've demolished that excuse?

You could ask Trump what he is trying to say, which has already been clarified for you. Anything else is speculation and projection.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yeah. This is not good. The nuts like shooting "libtards" like Gabby Giffords. And Trump is the king of off centered people right now.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I hate HRC and all she stands for but I will say Trump did elude to gun owners taking her out in not so many words! I wish he would stop using these sarcastic remarks!

It's a dog whistle. Trump is famous for Dog Whistle Politics

Dog-whistle politics is political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup.

It seems to me the people dying as of late are tied to the democratic side! just saying!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Come on libs... this thread is dying down a bit. I know it might be a bit embarrassing to continue to reach like this (and it seems you are reaching further and further).. but you know you want to....

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Which one of those kennedy kids was going to run for ny senator? Ive forgotten.

Hmmm....just now contemplating who might have run and won that NY senate seat had he not been killed in that terrible private plane crash. Those Kennedy men have the worst luck right at the time when their star is set to shine the brightest.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Yeah. This is not good. The nuts like shooting "libtards" like Gabby Giffords. And Trump is the king of off centered people right now.

The pickens are just so darned slim, this election.

I mean, don't forget, Hillary was inciting violent racists who like assassinating black leaders, like MLK, when she made THAT RFK assassination comment towards Obama, in 2008. Link

And Hillary is the queen of off-centered people, right now, too!

Hillary's comment....Trump's comment...I am sure all of this is very meaningful!

*snort*

edit on 9-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It is because he did not take the bait with the Muslim dad whose son committed the second worse Islamic terror attack on US soil. He did not bite so they have to take 30 seconds of a speech and turn it into Kill Hillary.

Desperate. When you have a sitting POTUS campaigning for you in foreign countries, you are spending millions in ads and you have to manipulate Data with Reuters to lead polls you should just quit.

She could barely beat Bernie Sanders and we are supposed to believe she can win?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think this issue all hangs on one sentence he said.

"That will be a horrible day".

Was he referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do, or to her picking SCOTUS judges?

When he sad "that", I think he was referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do. Listen to what he says.

I think he may have been referring to violence against Hillary.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: MOMof3

The pickens are just so darned slim, this election.

I mean, don't forget, Hillary was inciting violent racists who like assassinating black leaders, like MLK, when she made THAT RFK assassination comment towards Obama, in 2008. Link

And Hillary is the queen of off-centered people people, right now, too!

Hillary's comment....Trump's comment...I am sure all of this is very meaningful!

*snort*

Come on, you KNOW Hillary's more direct mention of assassination was just in good fun. Trumps' 'second amendment people' comment though is just awful. Think of the children!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Was he referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do, or to her picking SCOTUS judges?

When he sad "that", I think he was referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do. Listen to what he says.

I think you are talking rubbish. We can all think what we want of course.
Still, crack on. Like said, It's wearing thin and the amount of reach to conjure up some hit piece is getting noticed

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

????
Sounds an awful lot like he is talking about stopping her abolishing the 2nd amendment.
Since when would you associate the 'second amendment people' with murder??

Jeez, libtards just keep on making the news for their own warped selves.

Are you American or British?

I can't fathom a Brit saying libtard unless in reference, just curious.

Some of the early comments here seem to all but advocate the assassination of a political figure, I mean wtf?

A lot of plebs and high officials would have wanted JFK dead too, I'll not bother listing US political figures who have been assassinated I'll just say that the act of assassinating a politician tends to venerate them.

Do you lot want Hillary Clinton to be remembered as a visionary?

British - but not really relevant. I have spent much time in the US, though try to steer clear of it these days unless I absolutely have to enter place.

Most people seem to be sensible and actually took the time to watch it before running around screaming with their hands waving in the air in faux outrage and panic.

No it wasn't relevant but cheers for answering.

At the end of the day people have went on much less whether his words are taken out of context or not.

Fact is his speeches are all over the place and never ever precise. Yeah he can blabber on and on about how China is taking over or how the US is being taken over by immigrants (the irony) he can give a good talk about the ineffectiveness of the Obama administration against ISIS but he never ever talks talks effectively about how he will actually deal with problems.

He is like a man selling you snake oil, he is amazing at telling you how great the product is but he'll never tell you how it actually works. I personally don't think he can solve anything.

You can make money surrounding yourself with experts, but surround yourself with experts within politics where you don't feel you yourself are an authority and you are literally a figurehead, a puppet. He HAS stated that is what he would do. Isn't that what the US is sick of? Puppets and muppets as leaders?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As I recall, she said she didn't INTEND to advocate for Obama's assassination.

So, *whew* all was forgiven pretty quickly.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Rubbish? I'm trying to be objective.

What does he mean by "that will be a horrible day"?

What was he referring to when he said that?
edit on 9-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I hate HRC and all she stands for but I will say Trump did elude to gun owners taking her out in not so many words! I wish he would stop using these sarcastic remarks!

It's a dog whistle. Trump is famous for Dog Whistle Politics

Dog-whistle politics is political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup.

Maybe but I think the bigger issue is Hillary's cognitive issue's. Or maybe one of those SS guys gets so annoyed with her being an A hole they just take one for the team and blammo she is gone! (sarcasm folks)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

????
Sounds an awful lot like he is talking about stopping her abolishing the 2nd amendment.
Since when would you associate the 'second amendment people' with murder??

Jeez, libtards just keep on making the news for their own warped selves.

Are you American or British?

I can't fathom a Brit saying libtard unless in reference, just curious.

Some of the early comments here seem to all but advocate the assassination of a political figure, I mean wtf?

A lot of plebs and high officials would have wanted JFK dead too, I'll not bother listing US political figures who have been assassinated I'll just say that the act of assassinating a politician tends to venerate them.

Do you lot want Hillary Clinton to be remembered as a visionary?

British - but not really relevant. I have spent much time in the US, though try to steer clear of it these days unless I absolutely have to enter place.

Most people seem to be sensible and actually took the time to watch it before running around screaming with their hands waving in the air in faux outrage and panic.

No it wasn't relevant but cheers for answering.

At the end of the day people have went on much less whether his words are taken out of context or not.

Fact is his speeches are all over the place and never ever precise. Yeah he can blabber on and on about how China is taking over or how the US is being taken over by immigrants (the irony) he can give a good talk about the ineffectiveness of the Obama administration against ISIS but he never ever talks talks effectively about how he will actually deal with problems.

He is like a man selling you snake oil, he is amazing at telling you how great the product is but he'll never tell you how it actually works. I personally don't think he can solve anything.

You can make money surrounding yourself with experts, but surround yourself with experts within politics where you don't feel you yourself are an authority and you are literally a figurehead, a puppet. He HAS stated that is what he would do. Isn't that what the US is sick of? Puppets and muppets as leaders?

In 4 years, or even 8, Trump has no chance of changing anything. He'd literally have to unseat every single member of the House and Senate.

You are right about his rally's - they are just chats with the audience and off the cuff. the detail is left to his prepared speeches, where he comes across as a bit wooden, but with more substance.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Threads based on a blatant lie should be removed and the user punished. Trump never advocated the assassination of her, and you know it OP. What is this called, political trolling?
edit on 9-8-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ohh of course you would. Actually, you hope he was saying that don't you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join