It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Trump didn't call for anyone to be assassinated. And as per usual, the media is conflating this to be something that it isn't and you bought it.

Deny Ignorance.

No he didn't, though it could be misconstrued as a call for such.

That's a big big problem for Mr Trump though isn't it? He is never clear and precise. Probably a great attribute for a businessman but it's a stinky turd on the shoe of any would be leader.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where does he say people should assassinate Clinton?

In the left-wing imagination.

(post by UKTruth removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Oh, geez.

Remember when Hillary "advocated" for Obama's assassination, in 2008?

“My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right?” she (Hillary Clinton) said. “We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.”

Bill Burton, a spokesman for the Obama campaign, which has refrained from engaging Mrs. Clinton in recent days, said her statement “was unfortunate and has no place in this campaign.”

Privately, aides to Mr. Obama were furious about the remark.

Concerns about Mr. Obama’s safety led the Secret Service to give him protection last May, before it was afforded to any other presidential candidate, although Mrs. Clinton had protection, too, in her capacity as a former first lady. Mr. Obama’s wife, Michelle, voiced concerns about his safety before he was elected to the Senate, and some black voters have even said such fears weighed on their decision of whether to vote for him.

It was against that backdrop that Mrs. Clinton’s mentioning the Kennedy assassination in the same breath as her own political fate struck some as going too far. Representative James E. Clyburn of South Carolina, an uncommitted superdelegate, said through a spokeswoman that the comments were “beyond the pale.”

Link to NYT

Maybe she shouldn't have set the bar so low?

*heavy snark*

WOW
Thats a really crappy thing to say.
That is one thing barry soetoro was right about hillary is crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where does he say people should assassinate Clinton?

In the left-wing imagination.

Figures they would jump to assuming 'Assassination'...before 'Protesting', 'Petitioning' & 'Voting'.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Unreal...of course that's the first place a Liberal mind goes. My first thought upon hearing Trump's comment was that he was referring to the 2A populace as a voting bloc. As of 2015, approximately 41% of American households owned firearms. That is a serious number of voters. When elections are won and lost by single digit percentage points, that number starts to matter.

In regards to the SCOTUS nominations, this is by far THE most important aspect of this election cycle. These are choices that will have consequences for the next 30-40 years. Personally, I'm disgusted that with 300 million people in this country, this is the best either party can offer. Anyway, we all know that nominees promise the world in their speeches, but the reality is they're lucky to get more than a few things actually implemented. SCOTUS appointments are the key in this race. Everything else is just noise....

edit on 8/9/16 by surfinguru because: grammar

edit on 8/9/16 by surfinguru because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I hate HRC and all she stands for but I will say Trump did elude to gun owners taking her out in not so many words! I wish he would stop using these sarcastic remarks!

It's a dog whistle. Trump is famous for Dog Whistle Politics

Dog-whistle politics is political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oh, geez.

“My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right?” she (Hillary Clinton) said. “We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.”

Bill Burton, a spokesman for the Obama campaign, which has refrained from engaging Mrs. Clinton in recent days, said her statement “was unfortunate and has no place in this campaign.”

Concerns about Mr. Obama’s safety led the Secret Service to give him protection last May, before it was afforded to any other presidential candidate, although Mrs. Clinton had protection, too, in her capacity as a former first lady. Mr. Obama’s wife, Michelle, voiced concerns about his safety before he was elected to the Senate, and some black voters have even said such fears weighed on their decision of whether to vote for him.

It was against that backdrop that Mrs. Clinton’s mentioning the Kennedy assassination in the same breath as her own political fate struck some as going too far. Representative James E. Clyburn of South Carolina, an uncommitted superdelegate, said through a spokeswoman that the comments were “beyond the pale.”

Link to NYT

*heavy snark*

WOW

Thanks for posting that. I am sure it was just a joke though and not so terrible and the dastardly Trump who just explicitly asked the audience to go and get their weapons and go hunt her down.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It's a dog whistle. Trump is famous for Dog Whistle Politics

Dog-whistles only work on dogs. It's no strange wonder it is only the left who hears them.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oh, geez.

Link to NYT

*heavy snark*

WOW

Thanks for posting that. I am sure it was just a joke though and not so terrible and the dastardly Trump who just explicitly asked the audience to go and get their weapons and go hunt her down.

Bet the kennedys didnt think it was a joke......
Which one of those kennedy kids was going to run for ny senator? Ive forgotten.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I have watched the whole speech and his verbiage appalls me. The man cannot speak coherently and frankly at times he babbles nonsense. And that's when he's not lying!
"Hillary wants to reduce taxes! Which she does bigly." Erm, what? Is he five years old or something?
And he still mentioned the 'Second Amendment folks' as being a possible way to stop her, or her judges. That can be read a number of ways. Including assassination.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I have watched the whole speech and his verbiage appalls me. The man cannot speak coherently and frankly at times he babbles nonsense. And that's when he's not lying!

"Hillary wants to reduce taxes! Which she does bigly." Erm, what? Is he five years old or something?

And he still mentioned the 'Second Amendment folks' as being a possible way to stop her, or her judges. That can be read a number of ways. Including assassination.

You don't like the way he talks. We get that. But it must be aggravating that a 5 year old has had more successes than you or I ever will.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth
????
Sounds an awful lot like he is talking about stopping her abolishing the 2nd amendment.
Since when would you associate the 'second amendment people' with murder??

Jeez, libtards just keep on making the news for their own warped selves.

Are you American or British?

I can't fathom a Brit saying libtard unless in reference, just curious.

Some of the early comments here seem to all but advocate the assassination of a political figure, I mean wtf?

A lot of plebs and high officials would have wanted JFK dead too, I'll not bother listing US political figures who have been assassinated I'll just say that the act of assassinating a politician tends to venerate them.

Do you lot want Hillary Clinton to be remembered as a visionary?

British - but not really relevant. I have spent much time in the US, though try to steer clear of it these days unless I absolutely have to enter place.

Most people seem to be sensible and actually took the time to watch it before running around screaming with their hands waving in the air in faux outrage and panic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Well, believe it or not, conservatives aren't the only Americans with guns.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So Trumpers are twisting this to mean "he said he wants people to vote"...

One problem there...

He was referring to her selection of a SC Judge...
Something she can do only after the votes have been counted.

So what was he really trying to say now that I've demolished that excuse?
Let's hear em.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You might like to know he is using the term 'Big League'. Which he also uses in his tweets.
He's done pretty well for all his 'nonsense'.
As for his statement being read in a number of ways, sure. The fools out to take a sentence from 45 minutes of non tele-prompted speech can always find something to spin. Those types seem to get off on it and delight at lying and manipulating others.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomixI suppose in a way that might be true, but she has many replacements already in position.

Its time for the Military judicial system to step in!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If it can be read a number of ways your thread title is false.
Not that it matters as your tweaked cause trump no speakie the kings.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

JAG would rip her to shreds LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So Trumpers are twisting this to mean "he said he wants people to vote"...

One problem there...

He was referring to her selection of a SC Judge...
Something she can do only after the votes have been counted.

So what was he really trying to say now that I've demolished that excuse?
Let's hear em.

Actually no, you can put pressure on the govt without killing everyone.
The reference to voting was about not electing her in the first place.

Gee, you sure are good at demolishing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join