It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was wondering how Hillary and the MSM was going to change the narrative from Trumps economic plans and her having the father of a terrorist at her speaking engagement.

Now I know.

link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

He just Told Pauly he was Only Joking.........

link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah leave it to you to parse and inject,just like your heros, the ones who argue about the definition of is.

You would be the LEAST credible of any trump english to english translators.

Ignore what his campaign has put out to clarify this, cause ONLY YOU know what he really meant.

link   
Trump Campaign Statement On Dishonest Media

“It’s called the power of unification – 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won’t be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump.” - Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

And this comment on Trump's Facebook in reply to the above says it so well:

Trump is so correct. In seconds it went viral and he didn't even say anything. However Hillary has the Orlando shooter's father front row and center at her event and it is crickets from the liberal media.

link   

Rubbish? I'm trying to be objective.

What does he mean by "that would be a horrible day"?

What was he referring to when he said that?

Good to hear about the objectivity. This is why it helps to look at his statements in context. It would be a horrible day (then he continues the sentence) if Hilary gets to choose her judges...(in a typically Trumpean less than eloquent manner).. then continues on about how having pro 2nd amendment judges would be a boon to the country.
edit on 9-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Rudy just mentioned this spin in Fayetteville... Trump is also going to speak later but perhaps we should all just watch it for ourselves, then see what spin comes out of tonites appearance..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: introvert
I think this issue all hangs on one sentence he said.

"That will be a horrible day".

Was he referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do, or to her picking SCOTUS judges?

When he sad "that", I think he was referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do. Listen to what he says.

I think he may have been referring to violence against Hillary.

Ohh of course you would. Actually, you hope he was saying that don't you.

No. I hope he was saying it would be a horrible day when Hillary chooses SCOTUS nominees, but his line of speech does not indicate that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I do not know what he meant. I can only assume by hearing his line of speech.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Please show me in his speech where he called for the assassination of Hillary?

He is talking about their votes.

uhhh....NO

He specifically says IF she gets to appoint SCOTUS Justices (AKA Elected President)

THEN there is "nothing you can do about it"

ALTHOUGH...the 2nd Amendment people...maybe there is..

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is"

Not about votes...

He was talking about killing a US President...his political opponent...

Not something to joke about...

link   

a reply to: UKTruth

"if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks... although the second amendment people maybe there is, I don't know...but, I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day... if , if Hillary gets to put her Judges.."

Maybe, just maybe, he's talking about it being a horrible day if Hillary gets to pick her judges.. and not calling for her to be killed on live TV in front of his crowd. Just a thought.

You seemed to pass on that option from your objective analysis where you concluded he was saying she should be assassinated.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I think this issue all hangs on one sentence he said.

"That will be a horrible day".

Was he referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do, or to her picking SCOTUS judges?

When he sad "that", I think he was referring to what the 2nd amendment people could do. Listen to what he says.

I think he may have been referring to violence against Hillary.

Ohh of course you would. Actually, you hope he was saying that don't you.

No. I hope he was saying it would be a horrible day when Hillary chooses SCOTUS nominees, but his line of speech does not indicate that.

Actually his line of speech does indicate that - strongly. Or should I say, bigly.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Good to hear about the objectivity. This is why it helps to look at his statements in context. It would be a horrible day (then he continues the sentence) if Hilary gets to choose her judges.

It did not sound like he said it would be a horrible day if Hillary gets to choose the judges.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It did not sound like he said it would be a horrible day if Hillary gets to choose the judges.

Sure. What did it sound like to you then?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Good to hear about the objectivity. This is why it helps to look at his statements in context. It would be a horrible day (then he continues the sentence) if Hilary gets to choose her judges.

Don't give up the fight

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

In 4 years, or even 8, Trump has no chance of changing anything. He'd literally have to unseat every single member of the House and Senate.

Then no point exists for voting for him, Obama always had problems with congress as an outsider I always respected his ability to stick to his guns on policies and getting them passed. Trump won't be able to do that.

The whole election is a shambles.

link   

Hey Introvert thats ok nbc evening news is spouting the same "he may have meant" crap that you are.
At least you and the msm are on the same page right?

link   
I think for a good laugh its a good idea just to boil it down to the logic 'short circuit' by the liberal media.

Trump says:

"if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks... although the second amendment people maybe there is, I don't know...but, I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day... if , if Hillary gets to put her Judges.."

Liberals say:
He asked people to assassinate Clinton

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

There are a lot of people who would consider that a veiled endorsement. Just like the Russian hack he called for. He walks a fine line doesn't he. I'll bet there are some 2nd Amendment folks who don't agree with Trump, who recognize him for the dangerous man he is.... I bet those 2nd Amendment
people might know of a way to ensure he never becomes president. Maybe find a way to get famous in the process. Who knows... I guess all we can do is vote.... right?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You seemed to pass on that option from your objective analysis where you concluded he was saying she should be assassinated.

I believe he may have made that comment to play to the crowd. Notice how someone in the crowd said "not in North Carolina" as he made the statement that there was nothing they could do...and then mentioned the "2nd amendment people"?

After reviewing the footage a few more times, I don't think he really knew what line of thought/speech he was going after. But I don't see how the "horrible day" comment refers to the SCOTUS nominee aspect.

Perhaps this is more of a "Trump says the dumbest things" issue and not about violence against Hillary.

edit on 9-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hey Introvert thats ok nbc evening news is spouting the same "he may have meant" crap that you are.
At least you and the msm are on the same page right?

haha yes, the same MSM now openly admittiing they are biased and pushing the agenda to keep Trump out of the Whitehouse as hard as they can. We knew it of course, but now they are saying it.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join