It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation v Evolution argument can end

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: TzarChasm

we are not opposed to a reasonable creationist model...

My religion does not have a "creator" per se.

it would be epic to see legitimate gods enter the picture (unless they are here to own us) and if that is the fact, then im fairly certain that most earthlings would be earnest to acknowledge it so we can prepare contingencies...you know, just in case.

Did you ever happen to watch the movie "Jupiter Ascending"?

the film is centered on Jupiter Jones (Kunis), an ordinary cleaning woman, and Caine Wise (Tatum), an interplanetary warrior who informs Jones that her destiny extends beyond Earth.
At the beginning of the story, Earth's residents are unaware that the human species on Earth and countless other planets were established by families of transhuman and alien royalty for the purpose of later "harvesting" the resulting organisms to produce a type of youth serum for the elites on still other planets.

Not cool, those elites.

I know another story, no movie
Created by an alien, to be in a relationship by this amazing benevolent alien, this amazing alien loves their creation, nurtures and loves the creation beyond itself
Sadly the creation becomes vile, violent and evil, self serving, rebellious and murderous.
Eventually this benevolent alien decides that they must be destroyed as their nature has become to perverted
Yet, one last time this benevolent alien offers creation a chance, Jesus
Repent, come to me, turn from your evil ways and I will welcome you into a relationship with me, forever

The Elite doesn't want from, the Elite wants to share

Scrap that.

Tell me the one about the 100+ million again.

Can you add some dragons time? And maybe a Jesus on a Harley made from space dust and space water?

Let me ask again for empirical evidence

Why not make a promise like phantom, then when you get to a point of putting up or shutting up, do a phantom and disappear.

Cool storys are about the only evidence I see in your religion of evolution

Care to?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

it would be epic to see legitimate gods enter the picture (unless they are here to own us) and if that is the fact, then im fairly certain that most earthlings would be earnest to acknowledge it so we can prepare contingencies...you know, just in case.

the film is centered on Jupiter Jones (Kunis), an ordinary cleaning woman, and Caine Wise (Tatum), an interplanetary warrior who informs Jones that her destiny extends beyond Earth.
At the beginning of the story, Earth's residents are unaware that the human species on Earth and countless other planets were established by families of transhuman and alien royalty for the purpose of later "harvesting" the resulting organisms to produce a type of youth serum for the elites on still other planets.

Not cool, those elites.

Created by an alien, to be in a relationship by this amazing benevolent alien, this amazing alien loves their creation, nurtures and loves the creation beyond itself
Sadly the creation becomes vile, violent and evil, self serving, rebellious and murderous.
Eventually this benevolent alien decides that they must be destroyed as their nature has become to perverted
Repent, come to me, turn from your evil ways and I will welcome you into a relationship with me, forever

Scrap that.

Can you add some dragons time? And maybe a Jesus on a Harley made from space dust and space water?

Why not make a promise like phantom, then when you get to a point of putting up or shutting up, do a phantom and disappear.

Care to?

Nah.

Where's the fun in that?

Besides, I'm having waaaaaaay fun watching the fundementalist make a fool of himself in his own thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

Thanks TD, I can speak for myself

You are right, I don't understand your religios science, I don't understand how you can mix faith with science
I don't understand how you can come into a thread about evidence and preach your religion

Why do you hate science
Why do you turn it into a religios faith based cult teaching

Why do you hate science

Nice one. I've not seen that typed for a while!

You sure did show me, didn't you?

Funny innit
I still havnt seen any empirical evidence for evolution, quips, put downs and strawman deflections, yet nothing else

Why is that

Go on..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You are right, I don't understand your religios science, I don't understand how you can mix faith with science
I don't understand how you can come into a thread about evidence and preach your religion

Why do you hate science

Why do you hate science

Funny innit
I still havnt seen any empirical evidence for evolution, quips, put downs and strawman deflections, yet nothing else

Why is that

Go on..

Your whole op was a strawman.

But you know that, don't you scarecrow?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Not cool, those elites.

Still asking for empirical evidence

Not much more needed of a foil than asking for what the thread is about

Empirical evidence for evolution

I will keep replying, you can go off in any direction and I will just ask for empirical evidence

Scrap that.

Care to?

Nah.

Where's the fun in that?

Besides, I'm having waaaaaaay fun watching the fundementalist make a fool of himself in his own thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You should have stopped asking for empirical evidence after telling everyone that your definition doesn't match everyone else's.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Why do you hate science

Why do you hate science

Funny innit

Why is that

Go on..

No it's not
It's a question about science

If evolution is a fact, it must have empirical evidence

Where is it

Phantom 123 promised to show me then ran away, tail between his legs, never heard of again

It's not a strawman, it's a request for empirical evidence

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why do you hate science

Why do you hate science

Funny innit

Why is that

Go on..

No it's not
It's a question about science

If evolution is a fact, it must have empirical evidence

Where is it

Phantom 123 promised to show me then ran away, tail between his legs, never heard of again

Meh.

I'm more interested in those 100+ million!

Tell it again please uncle scarecrow?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Actually it was a bait and switch because you knew that you were going to dismiss whatever anyone posted.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You should have stopped asking for empirical evidence after telling everyone that your definition doesn't match everyone else's.

No, I accept your beliefs, even gave you the opportunity to explain your beliefs on your own terms
What I believe in no way changes my capacity not to accept your beliefs

I asked for empirical evidence, if it exists then I can change my beliefs

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Actually it was a bait and switch because you knew that you were going to dismiss whatever anyone posted.

You should read his other anti-science threads.

They're comedy gold.

(post by Raggedyman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No, I accept your beliefs, even gave you the opportunity to explain your beliefs on your own terms
What I believe in no way changes my capacity not to accept your beliefs

My beliefs are not the topic of the thread.

I asked for empirical evidence, if it exists then I can change my beliefs

And then said that you just dismissed what others consider empirical evidence. Are you saying that that is not what happened?
edit on 12-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So the alien created the World, and the World became vile. So the World is sentient and has will to rebel? When did this happen?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They're comedy gold.

Come on TD, you are the anti science guy, why do you hate science, why do you mix science with spiritualism like evolution

Why do you hate science TD

Come on buddy, I am just joking, don't stress it

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

No pthena
In guess three
Where did the Organics come from

Unicorn farts...?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

They're comedy gold.

Come on TD, you are the anti science guy, why do you hate science, why do you mix science with spiritualism like evolution

Why do you hate science TD

Come on buddy, I am just joking, don't stress it

Oh wow. 2 times in one page!

I guess that's for the sheep-bear-fish that have difficulty reading?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Not by your standard but, we have danced to this tune enough times to know that this is where it was going.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I missed it then dask

What was it
Whale hip bones, is that empirical

Foetus gills

Crickets with gills

I am waiting, hence why it continues

What was it again

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I reckon he should create a new thread called "raggedyman: The strawman years!" and just post every thread he's created about evolution in it.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join