It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation v Evolution argument can end

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I think it has to do with your question about organics.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

There are only 43 body types on the planet
There are no obvious lifeforms bridging gaps
Everything to me suggests intelligent design and programming
I have seen spiderwebs more advanced than just about anything on CAD.

But because I dont believe everything evolved from some prime-ordial slime hit with a lightning bolt hypothesis I am obviously a flat earther.Dont even bother to argue anything other than the mainstream narrative here your wasting your time.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think it has to do with your question about organics.

I can't believe I have to ask this again

What does it prove

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

But because I dont believe everything evolved from some prime-ordial slime hit with a lightning bolt hypothesis I am obviously a flat earther.Dont even bother to argue anything other than the mainstream narrative here your wasting your time.

I agree, no point arguing

Though I can ask for empirical evidence

nearly 30 pages and so far baby's with gills, whale hips and crickets with gills

They are like a dog chewing on a tyre thinkingntheybcan digest it

Think they would learn, at least Phantom decided it was above his IQ level

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I can't believe you have to ask again either.

Organics can happen without "Unicorn farts".

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Then religion is based on evolution

Yes if you read genesis Chapter 1. You should be able to understand that it describes a sequance in which Things take Place and in what order. In genesis Chapter 1. You are told were first life was formed.

- First: 11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

- Second: 20. And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

- Third:24. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

- Forth: 26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the Earth.

Kill and you will be stronger, be stronger and you will pass on genetic grates, that's evolution, the theory demands destruction for self gain

Evolution does not demand destruction. Evolution demands time to evolve. Destruction restricts evolution.

You can't say that religion is wrong if it is just doing what evolution teaches, what's wrong with genocide, weaker subjects are destroyed, evolution in progress

This sounds a lot like american view of darwinism. And it couldnt be more wrong. Our Technology dont see the difference between the weak or the strong individuals. Our techonlogy dont Select, it targets what ever it is being amimed at. Neither do we humans Select when we kill. We dont just kill the weak. We just kill for a puropse.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

How
How can there be an organic environment to inspire life if there is no life to leave an organic environment
Seriously, do you think before you speak?

"abiogenesis happened when a spark struck an organic environment"
It's an insane suggestion

That I have to explain it to you shows how completely ludicrous your faith in evolution is

Science does not mix with your faith

Why do you hate science
edit on 13-8-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Guys seriously he is laughing at you all.
No one can be so dumb.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
In Genesis chapter 1 God creates the Earth before Creating the Sun how does one have a planet before the star that said planet is orbiting?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Life is not a prerequisite for complex, organic molecules to exist. The proof that these organic compounds (the basic building blocks of all life) exist in the proto planetary disc of a nascent star system still in the early stages of forming shows that not only is the hypothetical possibility of such an occurrence now actual reality, but that the Earth isn't special or unique in the Universe.

The newly formed star system, MWC 480, was analyzed by the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA), reaffirms that the conditions that spawned the Earth and Sun are not unique in the Universe. It shows that the compounds are in an area analogous with our Kuiper Belt. It's well known that our Kuiper Belt is home to our star systems comets which are known to contain water as well as other organic molecules capable of forming the precursors to life under the proper conditions and it's also known that comets bombarded the early Earth, bringing water and organic molecules along for the ride.

Studies of comets and asteroids show that the solar nebula that spawned the Sun and planets was rich in water and complex organic compounds," noted Karin Öberg, an astronomer with the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, and lead author of the new paper.

"We now have even better evidence that this same chemistry exists elsewhere in the Universe, in regions that could form solar systems not unlike our own." This is particularly intriguing, Öberg notes, since the molecules found in MWC 480 are also found in similar concentrations in the Solar System's comets.

For when you're thinking to yourself "who does this ass think he's fooling with this talk about cyanides?"-

Astronomers have known for some time that cold, dark interstellar clouds are very efficient factories for complex organic molecules -- including a group of molecules known as cyanides. Cyanides, and most especially methyl cyanide, are important because they contain carbon-nitrogen bonds, which are essential for the formation of amino acids, the foundation of proteins and the building blocks of life.

www.eso.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Had a read
Exactly what does it prove in your mind
What does it actually prove, any idea

It proves what others have already said:

daskakik
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Life is not a prerequisite for complex, organic molecules to exist.

peter vlar

And in addition:
"Metabolic processes that underpin life on Earth have arisen spontaneously outside of cells."
That's the proven. Not a hypothesis, nor a suggestion. Repeated and verified under strict laboratory conditions.

which suggests that "many of these reactions could have occurred spontaneously in Earth’s early oceans, catalysed by metal ions rather than the enzymes that drive them in cells today"

Metabolism can begin before there is a cell and before there is RNA.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

nearly 30 pages and so far baby's with gills, whale hips and crickets with gills

You're not being truthful - you were offered empirical evidence and you refused it. You're scared to death that someone (likely me) was going to post research articles - of which there are thousands - showing empirical evidence for various aspects of evolution. They've brain washed you fairly well, although I would say you were no doubt a very willing student.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
In Genesis chapter 1 God creates the Earth before Creating the Sun how does one have a planet before the star that said planet is orbiting?

In the beginning Things were jamed prity tight. There were probably no order in Our solar system very early in the stages. And probably nothing that had a specifc orbit until much later in the expansion.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66 granted but it also states that he divided the light of day and night BEFORE he placed the sun and moon in the dome of the sky. I would say that's 2 rather big holes in creation story within the first few lines

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You're not being truthful - you were offered empirical evidence and you refused it. You're scared to death that someone (likely me) was going to post research articles - of which there are thousands - showing empirical evidence for various aspects of evolution. They've brain washed you fairly well, although I would say you were no doubt a very willing student.

Well go on, here I am

You keep saying you will, demanding I accept your terms and I have

Nothing stopping you, nothing at all

Lest of all me

I am still asking

Pretty please, want me to beg you for empirical evidence???

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Had a read
Exactly what does it prove in your mind
What does it actually prove, any idea

It proves what others have already said:

daskakik

Life is not a prerequisite for complex, organic molecules to exist.

peter vlar

And in addition:
"Metabolic processes that underpin life on Earth have arisen spontaneously outside of cells."
That's the proven. Not a hypothesis, nor a suggestion. Repeated and verified under strict laboratory conditions.

which suggests that "many of these reactions could have occurred spontaneously in Earth’s early oceans, catalysed by metal ions rather than the enzymes that drive them in cells today"

Metabolism can begin before there is a cell and before there is RNA.

So what do you think metabolism is then, organic
Are you saying metabolism is arg antic, really

I know you won't believe this question but, prove it

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Life is not a prerequisite for complex, organic molecules to exist. The proof that these organic compounds (the basic building blocks of all life) exist in the proto planetary disc of a nascent star system still in the early stages of forming shows that not only is the hypothetical possibility of such an occurrence now actual reality, but that the Earth isn't special or unique in the Universe.

The newly formed star system, MWC 480, was analyzed by the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA), reaffirms that the conditions that spawned the Earth and Sun are not unique in the Universe. It shows that the compounds are in an area analogous with our Kuiper Belt. It's well known that our Kuiper Belt is home to our star systems comets which are known to contain water as well as other organic molecules capable of forming the precursors to life under the proper conditions and it's also known that comets bombarded the early Earth, bringing water and organic molecules along for the ride.

Studies of comets and asteroids show that the solar nebula that spawned the Sun and planets was rich in water and complex organic compounds," noted Karin Öberg, an astronomer with the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, and lead author of the new paper.

"We now have even better evidence that this same chemistry exists elsewhere in the Universe, in regions that could form solar systems not unlike our own." This is particularly intriguing, Öberg notes, since the molecules found in MWC 480 are also found in similar concentrations in the Solar System's comets.

For when you're thinking to yourself "who does this ass think he's fooling with this talk about cyanides?"-

Astronomers have known for some time that cold, dark interstellar clouds are very efficient factories for complex organic molecules -- including a group of molecules known as cyanides. Cyanides, and most especially methyl cyanide, are important because they contain carbon-nitrogen bonds, which are essential for the formation of amino acids, the foundation of proteins and the building blocks of life.

www.eso.org...

What's a kipper belt and where can I find evidence of it

I am joking, of course I know of the theory of the kuiper belt, can you show me empirical evidence for it?
Thanks?

As for cyanides in space, cool, does that mean you can show me empirical evidence that this lead to life evolving or I should assume

Thanks in advance for clarifying

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Guys seriously he is laughing at you all.
No one can be so dumb.

I just can't get enough of your empirical evidence

Are you science illiterate

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

How?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I know you won't believe this question but, prove it

This isn't the Philosophy and Metaphysics sub forum.

Metabolism defined as a set of chemical transformations is within the field of study of Organic Chemistry and Biology.

Even if you want some deep metaphysical proof, sorry, the actual chemical transformations have been occurring since long before there was a philosopher to name the chemicals or identify the processes.

An abstract name or concept does not equal the thing or process or concept being labeled. And there we enter into Epistemology.
edit on 13-8-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join