It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Election Red Herring? Proof?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Surreal is the only term I can come up with for what is transpiring.

Can we just take a step back for 5 minutes and look at some facts?

Clinton's and Trump's have been friends for awhile it seems, and Bill Clinton apparently had a conversation with Trump to take a bigger role in the Republican party, said The Washington Post.

Bill and Trump Talk Role in Election for Trump 2016

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

What better way to get Hillary Clinton and Bill back into the White House, then to create a drama circus so ridiculous that it divides the Republican party, and appeals to the Jerry Springer mentality in the USA.

Many folks may not think the Clinton's have the ability to calculate something like this, and they maybe right, but their puppet-masters do.

Let's look at just a bit of how these two families are connected.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Bill and Hillary attended Trump's wedding to Melania Knauss in 2005. A photo shows the two couples arm in arm, laughing and gesturing. Trump and Hillary Clinton look especially cordial. She reportedly attended the wedding ceremony, whereas Bill only attended the reception.

Trump and Clinton's daughters, Ivanka and Chelsea, are also reportedly friends, despite their parents feuding on the campaign trail. Ivanka, the vice president of her father's Business Empire, and Chelsea, the Clinton Foundation leader, are often seen together in New York City. But the relationship isn't just personal.

Trump has given between $100,0001 and $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to the nonprofit's records. On four separate occasions, Trump has donated to Hillary Clinton, in 2002, 2005, 2006 and in 2007.

www.newsweek.com...

Nine months ago, The Washington Post reported that on a private, casual phone call last spring, Bill Clinton encouraged Trump to play a larger role in the Republican Party. That conversation reportedly took place in May 2015, a month after Hillary Clinton declared her 2016 presidential bid and just weeks before Trump announced his.

Hillary Claiming they were not friends? Huh

Sure Hillary I go to people's weddings I'm not friends with also. smh

Hillary Say's "Not Friends" with Trump

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton wants to set the record straight on Donald Trump: “We were not friends.”

So does anyone else think that Trump could be a Red Herring?

edit on 7-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Fact is Clinton would have had a very hard time winning this election against just about any republican candidate, but Trump has made it so that she is certain to win.

It looks as if it has all been planned.

It is horribly sad that those two scum are the best the two parties have to offer.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Most definitely! You are right on the money! I was thinking this all along, but told my self no, can't be, thats nuts, but my gut knows otherwise. Hillary is it, no question about it! Madame President, here she comes! You know what,I take my hat off to her, she is GOOD! I think in the final analysis, she will make Machiavelli look like a pussy. She is playing this SUPERBLY! This, all this was contrived from the beginning, down to the smallest detail! She has eclipsed Machiavelli ! And I am a HUGE Machiavelli fan! Three cheers for you Madame President! Truly epic!
edit on 7-8-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: HILLARY ROCKS!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

the people will not put Hillary into office. She has more of her dirt spread all over the 24/7 media cycle and social media than Nixon. She is done. What you should all be doing, is preparing for how Trump decides he will do things.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Don't you think it's a little odd that all these Republicans who could have beaten Hillary so easily lost to Trump? If Trump could beat them so easily how would they stand a chance against Hillary?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Can we stay on topic please?

This is about the Clinton's and Trumps being friends. Any additional info pertaining to OP would be much appreciated.

I hope the mods can remove off topic posts. I didn't want to turn this into a cheer leaders thread for a particular candidate.

Thanks,

RT

edit on 7-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Good presentation. Sound logic.

From day 1 hearing about him I was certain he was up there to ensure Rand Paul wouldn't get any coverage (debates / etc).

Although seeing how the media actually gave him the 'Ron Paul treatment' , I'm at odds on this one now, when I'd be all over this with you otherwise.

I also have a hard time picturing this guy signing up to lose.

Yet it's not to necessarily say there isn't a bunch of truth yet herein...

edit on 7-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've thought that he was injected into the GOP by the Clintons from very early in this election. Also, that it kinda got outta hand...lol!

edit on 7-8-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

link   
There is one little flaw in this unhinged conspiracy fantasy.

Trump is going to win.

link   
I have stated this quite a while now and have been slated for it for. Not here so much, but amongst friends and family here in the U.K.

The Bilderbergs were given a bloody nose when the electorate in the U.K voted to leave their little Euro project. They are even ensuring that Hillary's shenanigans are not being dealt with, the way they should be judicially.

Trump's comments are appealing to the more right wing of the GOP and is fracturing the party, of course those that support him will deny this, but when you have Republican politicians vowing to vote for Hillary, then it quite clearly has.

They are quite clearly friends, Bill has played golf regularly with Trump. It is embarrassing for both parties to claim otherwise, but if he is a red herring, then they would have to deny it, wouldn't they?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
They are quite clearly friends, Bill has played golf regularly with Trump. It is embarrassing for both parties to claim otherwise, but if he is a red herring, then they would have to deny it, wouldn't they?

Or just admit nothing and add more fuel to the MSM circus. When people get to an overloaded mindset, they typically just walk away from the chaos.

That's what I believe is going on here.

Sad day for the Republic of the United States of America

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

As a fellow member has already stated, if this is the best both parties have to offer, I fear for you guys.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It COULD BE the perfect example of the old 2 Party Politics = WWF Wrestling Analogy, which goes that in the press room or on the stage the wrestlers act like they're out to kill each other, but then after the show they go out partying etc together. It's just plain acting, in truth (opposed to the impression given to us by The WWE), where then the argument is that the Republican/Democrat "sock puppet show" is just the same, in truth (opposed to the impression given to us by the multi-channel 24/7 reality TV show called The MSM).

Funnily enough Trump has done WWF er WWE.

I read a piece a while ago it was insane how his run is straight out of some wrestling promo thing he was doing before
www.npr.org...
LOL

If only he had Jesse The Body Ventura on his ticket with him, and then it turned out that Trump is a 'real dude' to have 2 'former wrestlers' get up there in the dinosaur politics show and turn everything upside down. But when you think about it who better than to wrestle such a thing, following this logic, than actual 'pros'?

But then again when the media have been dumping napalm on him even worse than they did Ron Paul who really knows?
edit on 7-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Friendships can easily end in a matter of seconds. I bet most people in life have had a friendship that ended just that quickly. The easiest way for rich friends to be separated is to impede their quest for more money, which the top position in the most powerful nation on Earth will do.

I think at this point it would be foolish to believe that either one are still friends after all the things Trump has said of her.

Remember there are friends, and there are acquaintances. If these people were friends, there would be more ammo to feed the allegation besides a wedding that had other affluent people present, a game of golf, and their children having a conversation.

acquaintances do not have to be on good terms.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is really funny, is that Trump's side won. Will they shave Hillary's head too, you know to donate for people in need. Match was very similar to the current race if you ask me.
The wedding had a rather impressive list of celebrity guests.

Attendees represented the worlds of politics (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki, Chris Christie); music (P. Diddy, Usher); business (Steve Wynn); sports (Derek Jeter, Don King); fashion (Anna Wintour, Heidi Klum); and, of course, television (Matt Lauer, Kathie Lee Gifford, Simon Cowell, Leslie Moonves, Jeff Zucker). Paul Anka complained about being seated behind a pillar during the ceremony; Hillary Clinton and Kelly Ripa talked about their kids; Shaquille O'Neal couldn't get his massive feet to fit under his table; Billy Joel hung out with the orchestra and MSNBC's Chris Matthews. "Let me tell you something," says Sandra Rose, the wife of the wedding's bandleader. "If someone had dropped a bomb on that place, it would have wiped out an entire generation of famous Americans."

Like I said, prepare for the Trump, this train not stopping.
edit on 8/7/2016 by AmericanRealist because: adding another reply

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The OP is very possible. Here in my OP on the same topic. Some good links in it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Might this be the info Snowden or Jullien Assange are about to share?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yep. S&Fs.

I've thought he was a plant since he launched his campaign. Actually, I've known for five years that Trump runs interference for Democrats...although I have a feeling he would run interference for whichever party is the chosen party.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think you just nailed it.

I laughed so hard at that video too!

Great OP

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Might this be the info Snowden or Jullien Assange are about to share?

Man, that'd turn the whole world upside down. The keystroke heard round the universe.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join