It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Election Red Herring? Proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I find this nothing but straining gnats. Trump admits he's played the game with politicians to get what he wants done, it doesn't make them friends. It makes them easy to bribe. When I was studying marketing in college, I had professors who worked for the big boys. One teacher flat out said, that sometimes you have to know who to slide a bit of money to to get a project done because they purposefully hold up projects on the flimsiest of reasons, and they are WAITING for you to visit them and offer to help them in their next project / election / cause.

So, photo ops are nothing but that. I seriously doubt that Trump likes the Clintons at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
I find this nothing but straining gnats. Trump admits he's played the game with politicians to get what he wants done, it doesn't make them friends. It makes them easy to bribe.

I look at it this way: It makes them friends that do favors for one another and keep secrets for one another that might be criminally damning.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I agree 100% that they are in bed together and have been alerting as many as I can that these two are actually friends. I don't know that it is to get Hillary a win, though. All I can say is, the show's not over yet, and by the time it is, there may not be an election. I don't know what their end game is, but there is definitely something cooking on the stove.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

But it looks like, according to this thread, that even if trump wins, Hillary wins either way.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I seem to remember Trump saying that Obama and Hillary were doing a great job, and Hillary would make a great president. This was before he announced his candidacy, but that is the main reason I cant take what he says seriously

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
I agree 100% that they are in bed together and have been alerting as many as I can that these two are actually friends. I don't know that it is to get Hillary a win, though. All I can say is, the show's not over yet, and by the time it is, there may not be an election. I don't know what their end game is, but there is definitely something cooking on the stove.

And whatever it is, is not good for the American people.

They can pretend and lie, but they are oligarchical pals.

Neither of the two clowns are anything close to "anti-establishment," and most Americans are too droned into the empty rhetoric that these conmen (and women) recycle every election year - this time, it'll be different! This time, we're gonna shake things up!

If they stopped and took the time to read some of the readily-available information to be found - and stop being naive fangirls of their respective bases, I feel like many people would change their stances on who they support.

But then again, it hardly matters - people are casting their vote against someone else rather than for their candidate.

Oh yeah, huge win for "we the people." We need to face the reality - Americans either love authoritarians or there is seriously something # within our (s)election system.

"Conservatives," on ATS blasted and belittled Ron and Rand Paul... yet vehemently support and defend Trump.

It's unbelievable, honestly.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
....There is one little flaw in this unhinged conspiracy fantasy....how true, the whole bag or worms is a unreal fantasy...pray for a miracle.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

But it looks like, according to this thread, that even if trump wins, Hillary wins either way.

But PC loses. That's probably about all we're voting on this time aside from which one we dislike the most (whether there's much to this thread concept or not).
edit on 7-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Somewhere Donald Trump was supposed to say Say Bill Clinton Was Best, Classiest President Ever?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have thoughts on this that could go either way.

Trump is a businessman who had to play both sides to do business so having a connection to the Clintons is not odd. I have thought that maybe Trump is a shill for Hillary and was initially making a run to disrupt the GOP's process but here is where I take a turn.

Trump may have been a spoke in the wheel or he may have sincerely wanted to run and become our next POTUS, who knows!

Maybe now that Trump is the GOP nominee he has broken off from the original plan or maybe he is doing what what he was supposed to do, give Hillary a easy path to the white house.

Everyone knows Trump has a HUUGEE ego so my thought is no matter what his original intent was I think he is going to try to win it. Sadly Trump has a "shoot from the hip" approach to the process and it gets him in trouble.

All I know is Trump is the lessor of two evils so hopefully he can keep Hillary far far away from continuing Obama's agenda of ruining a once great country!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Hey - I wonder if Billy 'did not have sexual relations' with Melania too?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who knows, but the way she put her hand over his, makes me wonder if she wanted to.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Or she is trying to obscure from cameras sight. if she would have covered it at the right angle, it would have mostly been concealed. However that is difficult to determine in a second or two when a photographer appears suddenly and says "photo op" .

Its a possibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Fact is Clinton would have had a very hard time winning this election against just about any republican candidate, but Trump has made it so that she is certain to win.

It looks as if it has all been planned.

It is horribly sad that those two scum are the best the two parties have to offer.

This beast should not win!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who knows, but the way she put her hand over his, makes me wonder if she wanted to.

It looks more like a move to keep his hand right where it is so it doesn't go wandering down to her ass. She puts hers on top like that so it's easy to stop him from moving it.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

well at least it was not a photo op with Joe Biden, we know how that can turn out.

edit on 8/7/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What you don't see in all those photos with Biden is that he's got his pants down around his ankles. That's why he comes at them from behind like that so they don't see it coming.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You see how most of them react very similar to Melania, they put their hands on his to stop them from doing, well whatever wandering hands do lol. I like how suddenly Ash Carter puts his hand on his wife and refers to her because of how long Joe kept a lock on her shoulders. LOL. like a signal "hey Biden, don't accidentally get drone striked !"

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Ah, but the agendas are very different even though there is a shared agenda.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

You have made a case for something I first suspected. However, Trump's personality is such that once he starts something he will not back out of it nor will he throw a fight ... unless a great boatload of money and influence is coming his way.

I think your case will be made if he actually drops out before the election. Such an action would completely cripple the Republican Party. Yet at the same time it would elevate Johnson's and Stein's portion of the electoral pie.

I think even if one takes a dim view of Trump's personality, it is very unlikely that once he had his taste of "the smell of the greasepaint and the roar of the crowd" that he would want to give it up. Listening to his speeches -- which has taken some effort on my part -- I am convinced his candidacy is sincere now ... even if it may not have started that way.

As I am back visiting some family who live in the USA, I note that in the major city where they live there are almost no bumper stickers or signs for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. What I see are Obama and Nobama stickers, a smattering of Bernie stickers and signs, 2 vehicles with Johnson Libertarian bumper stickers, one Jill Stein sign, and, yes, a number of Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers from previous elections. My point is that at least in this huge city, people are playing this election very close without disclosing their opinions in the usual fashion. And I have encountered several times people saying in a public context that they support "Hillary" whilst privately telling me they are voting for Trump.

In Trump's speeches he does not simply have some sort of poker face on display. He looks and sounds like a man who is absolutely convinced he is going to beat Hillary Clinton. And, again, it could be one of those great ironies that Bill Clinton got him going in this direction, and now he has drunk the cool-aid, caught the fever, or whatever... and is honestly going for broke in order to win.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join