It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Election Red Herring? Proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: Realtruth

the people will not put Hillary into office. She has more of her dirt spread all over the 24/7 media cycle and social media than Nixon. She is done. What you should all be doing, is preparing for how Trump decides he will do things.

None of the polls reflect that and the GOP has basically put themselves in a boy that cried wolf situation with all their unfounded propaganda about Obama the past 7 years. This leaves most people not part of the right and the independents dismissing a lot of the claims about Clinton that are coming from the right.

Now I do not like Clinton or Trump but I would bet money that Clinton will end up winning. I would also bet money that Trump has some sort of melt down or goes way off the rails some time in October. Which will hand Clinton a win. But that win also will make sure that the GOP wins the next presidential election.
edit on 7-8-2016 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

(post by defiythelie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

I think Trump had his meltdown last week. I do not see it happening again. However, I do believe that there is an October surprise coming courtesy of either Julian Assange or Edward Snowden ... and that surprise will be directed against Mrs. Clinton.

While her campaign staff and journalists who support her have been beating the drum that Trump is crazy or unstable, Mrs. Clinton is now coming under greater scrutiny regarding her own health, her mental fitness ... and since her side started this kind of "fitness" fight, I fully expect the Trump side to finish it in the same terms.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I think RealTruth was trying not to single anyone out so s/he responded by replying to the OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, but I thought that was odd as there was only one post that reply could apply to.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Interesting I did not even notice that, lol

Good catch

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, but I thought that was odd as there was only one post that reply could apply to.

Ok....nevermind. You have a point.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think RealTruth was trying not to single anyone out so s/he responded by replying to the OP.

Exactly what I was doing.

This is not a cheer-leading thread for candidates running, it's about looking back into the past of Clinton's and Trump's relationship.

Plus I did not want the thread to drift off into a my candidate is better than yours.

edit on 7-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Anything is possible in our corrupt political system. If it's true, they're making suckers out of both Clinton and Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you are staking your bet on Trump somehow dropping out, it just is not happening. As far as the polls, they literally sample under a 1000 people on average. I have been investigating many polls, and alot of them are run by org's whos board members lean Clinton, or Anti-Trump.

I worry not, nore do I give any credit to these polls after I really go into them. Literally takes about ten minutes to review and investigate nearly any single one you see. See if their data "sways" our opinion. Not mine.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I buy that.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The evidence of Trump being an agent of Hillary is not only the fact of their friendly history but the way Trump is running his campaign.

Huge political mistakes after another as if he is trying to lose.

He doubles down on his negatives with minorities as if he is deliberately trying to keep his support amongst the super right-wing extreme pocket of radicals like the Nazi party and the David Dukes and Alex Jones types.

Knowing full well he cant win with that coalition

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have to say I am almost inclined to actually believe some part of this conspiracy theory.

My personal suspicions are:

• His actual intent was two-fold. #1 Partly just to make the Republican party look like fools. #2 Largely to gain some more fame to be able to exploit later (books, TV deals/shows, etc.)
  • He never intended to get this far.
  • He surprised himself that he got this far.
  • He has been deliberately over-the-top controversial, in an attempt to sabotage himself from even getting near the nomination.
  • Now, he has to go through with at least running (and loosing) the presidential race - to save-face!
  • Otherwise those book/TV deals probably aren't going to come though. Who would want to buy a book from a guy who would say he was never serious about it, and wasted the entire country's time and money.

PS: Alternative theory is (of course), he's under alien control - "greys" that is, not terrestrial illegal aliens (who that "wall" is intended to stop).
edit on 2016-8-8 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added PS.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi I live in Australia and watching local and international news,What I see is a conspiracy by all networks constantly belittling Donald Trump,
Now I am fully aware that this man leaves himself open to reticule
But what I see goes beyond reticule,What are they scared of.
Well I think its change.
Even though personally maybe Donated Trump might not be the perfect candidate.
But the change he brings with him is what they fear 😱

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Regardless of who wins, I don't expect things to change very much. Not in the long run.

The main point which will be made by electing Trump is to verify the idea of the U S government really being run by TPTB from behind the certain.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Certainly seems like this could be the case - especially with all of the unexplained Trump gaffs. Of course, this type of conspiracy would take a quite an effort, with lots of operatives involved, all being quiet. Unless our politicians' ineffectiveness is part of the rouse, (which if it is makes them great actors), I'm not sure they could pull it off. A conspiracy too vast to contain?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

â—¾He never intended to get this far.

This. I bet he's scared to death of winning, as he should be. He's smart enough to know he's not smart enough to be President. He probably doesn't sleep because of nightmares. He's wakes up screaming with terror that he's in the oval office having a nervous breakdown, and people are asking him questions and he doesn't know what they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Trump's and Clinton's are friends, it doesn't really mean much more than that.

Bill has spent his entire life in politics, why wouldn't he encourage his friend to get more involved if he wasn't happy with how things are going? People can have different political views but still be friends, plus their real views aren't all that different.

Campaigning is nothing more than theater. It's designed to create brands that are polar opposites of each other and then put people into one camp or the other. Behind the scenes, where the cameras aren't running people are much more civil with each other, and aren't even all that far apart politically.

We have one party in the US that markets itself as two parties. Behind the scenes, just about everyone is center right, and anything that deviates from that is just an attempt to create controversy and bring in campaign funds.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
This. I bet he's scared to death of winning, as he should be. He's smart enough to know he's not smart enough to be President. He probably doesn't sleep because of nightmares. He's wakes up screaming with terror that he's in the oval office having a nervous breakdown, and people are asking him questions and he doesn't know what they are talking about.

Trump doesn't sleep because he believes it destroys his productivity. 4 hours spent sleeping is 4 hours spent not working. How can someone who sleeps for 8 hours a day and only works for 8 ever keep up with someone who works for 12? He's considered one of the worst CEO's to work for because he demands the same schedule of all of his upper management and a lot of people burn out... not many can handle 4 hours a night of sleep, though some do.

I take the opposite stance myself (and as someone who sleeps a lot). If you need another 4 hours a night just to remain competitive, it's proof that you just don't have much actual skill and scheduling your management to work the same is proof that your scheduling process is atrocious.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
While this is obviously a possibility...I don't believe it is true. But the comment from Bill Clinton to Trump about "getting more involved with the Republican party", if said sarcastically would likely have made Trump decide to run. I believe that challenged by Bill Clinton in that manner, and considering Trumps personality...he would for sure decide to challenge Hillary as his rebuttal.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join