It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Critical Look at The Mandela Effect - ME & its relation to CERN & Meme Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You are absurd.

Flat Earth has no basis in everyday experiences.

Everyone sees the sun rise and fall. And not at the same time on the globe based on latitude.

That is nothing like M E, where people like me who have tutored people who now work at NSA and Exxon Mobile, still experience these changes.

How would you disprove the theory? If you have any ideas I will help as best I can with Physics or anything else..
Any ideas.
I'm ready to play devils advocate.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I highly doubt you're interested in disproving it, seeing as your first words to me is calling me absurd..

But here's my best shot at it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
@chadwickus

See, this is what I mean by visceral reactions. Its not logical to connect flat earthers with mandela effect. They are two very different things and not espoused by the same people. And you know that. Current science actually suggests things such as mandela effect can occur. Flat earth is obviously erronious, though flat earthers are welcome speculate. You try and couple the two together to make one seem the same as the other when they are so plainly not. This seems like deliberate obfuscation. Its similar to the methodology of those paid to direct political ideas on the internet...cant remember the term,for,te organization, but its in the Snowden thread.

Or just daft reasoning skills. Its ok if you dont believe mandela effect is a thing. Maybe its not. Why dont you just say that? Cant even have a stinkin real discussion about anything on the internet anymore without the damn thought police showing up.

Fed up with so much.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

clicking the link soon.
I called you absurd for a psychological tactic of linking an idea everyone should know is false based on data to an idea that I don't yet know how to test for accuracy if there is a way.

that was beyond absurd to connect those ideas. You group them in your head like that? Very telling about only your psychology and nothing more.

Maybe I should have said you were acting absurd. and not that you were absurd. I meant acting.
edit on 7-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A large percentage of people can't differentiate between you're and your, or too, two and to.

Yet they can apparently perfectly remember some obscure thing from their childhood like the spelling of Berenstain.

Puh-lease!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Take it up with the OP then....

It is he who likened the two, and I gave a link explaining why such things have become a thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
A large percentage of people can't differentiate between you're and your, or too, two and to.

Yet they can apparently perfectly remember some obscure thing from their childhood like the spelling of Berenstain.

Puh-lease!

I differentiate all of those was tasked with guarding america against nuclear attack and worked for the department of homeland security to... do things... I was audited and needed to have 100% accuracy every week. I did that.

Stop using emotions.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I'm losing faith in you being able to debate me... OR what I asked for you to help me debate against everyone else on your side.

Your link is

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

you think you are right based on most people dude.

That's YOUR stance. not mine.

nothing more than a bias for what you think is reality added in.

and you said it in latin to appeal to "I'm smart you are not"

I wanted and asked for a counter theory.

and you gave me a link that says the majority of people can be fooled..

so foolish.

IRONY

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Give me something to help you argue your position.
Please.
I'm scientific.
give me a real point to argue on your side and I will run with it.

that's a promise.

I'm only interested in truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You're scientific you say?

Yet can't follow a link?

The argumentum ad populum link wasn't what I posted to you was it?

Try again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

that's where your link led my FRIEND.

ok lets go from here

I like this

Be gone for a long bit to read.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Did someone say the earth was flat??!

link   

No it didn't

link   
a reply to: boncho

Hey Boncho: Hell of a post. I've seldom read a better dissemination. What you've done is brought many loose ends, so to speak, together, into a cohesive theory worth consideration.

Having said that, the obvious is: Is it a Psy-op or not, a distraction from something else, or directly related but intended to mislead in some important ways, and if so, what are we being deflected and distracted from?

Just as find the "reality" of Christian and every other religion, and all the attendant supporting texts to be used in psyops of various kinds these days, it becomes, therefore, almost impossible to determine what it authentic and what is not. And this may very well be a big part of the purpose....so that all existence becomes relative, and subjective relativity, and that there is nothing any longer to be truly believed, or concrete fact. Anyone who experiences the "rabbit hole" comprehends that. That is what the rabbit hole refers to, inherently.

Something similar, imho, is under way with science and theories we've accepted for a very long time as concrete.....
The ME challenges much of that with a specific cognitive dissonance, questioning what we take for granted as scientific fact, and historical, time line fact, as well.

Tying all that into CERN and MK ULTRA, it seems to me, is nothing short of brilliant. Yes, I believe it to absolutely be a psyop in play, but as usual, there is some truth and fiction involved, in pursuit of that psychological operation, so that the truth cannot be discerned, absolutely, by anyone. The controllers long ago realized that the dissemination of "truth," what is called "fact," and "belief," are all extremely powerful tools in controlling the event horizon.

Part of what I feel is key, here, is rewriting timeline history. And I think the ME is evidence that this rewriting is taking place, even as our experience and perception of "day to day" life is taking place, and being manipulated on a daily basis.

Surely, this is eternally complicated and conflicted, which is rather a pun, as looking through a quantum filter, what is eternity but a giant circle, respelled and re-experienced, and therefore, re-written to reach whatever place is desired?
Science supports this, and the ideas of what CERN may mean to our reality, scientifically, seem to support that viewpoint as possible.

I find it interesting you brought up the SHIVA statue, as I brought this up in another ME thread, as making it quite obvious, at least to me, that there was a definitive coalescence of science and religion/power going on with a science based institution having a religious oriented power statue at its doorstep......that should really alert all of us to underlying, less obvious motivations and causal relations as to the future.....and of course, the past.

Thanks for your thread, and the thought process it is provoking. Penrose and Hammeroff posited that "plants take a quantum walk," to make their survival more efficient, likely and easier. Perhaps part of the secret here is a quantum walk for humanity and survival.....

We can only hope such disparate, and somewhat frightening historical events can add up to something perhaps more positive.....
tetra

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

i loooove that kitty kat Rev, everytime i see it i want to squish it! lol had to say it.
I so miss mine, my beloved black cat went to kitty heaven.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

yeah it was a really good write up, i agree.

There's something off about a lot of things 'they' are doing and have been for some time.
None of it normal in the least bit.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

the last thing was a girl who could remember everything...

How at all does this relate to anything at all?

The weird part is people site memory fallacies, but if a change happens they do not cite the most logical memory fallacy that people will remember what feels normal because memory doesn't always work and the most comfortable place for memory is home where everything makes sense.

You are making your own point impossible...

What is your desire in this thread?

You have not given me any counter points. I was ready to be your imp..
Random useless links unrelated.

PLEASE help me help you.

I made a promise.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

i loooove that kitty kat Rev, everytime i see it i want to squish it! lol had to say it.
I so miss mine, my beloved black cat went to kitty heaven.

I miss my kitty too. Still alive but not in my custody..
Love that dude. I love you Hobbes.

BACK to topic..

which to me is

" are Mandela effects real, or are they mind manipulation from unsavory characters, who I personally worked with. "

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

good question. I'd like to know how far back this phenomena was noticed by anyone.

The universe is filled with mysteries, we simply can't pin point anything as this or that, because, we simply don't know.

Nothing here is solid, Time is an illusion, and we are the imaginations of ourselves.

Bill Hicks said it best when he said..

It's a ride. An Interesting and sometimes exciting ride yes, but that's all there is to it. It in no way takes away from the Op as to what i believe or even think, because it's extremely well written.

As for getting down to examining this phenomena, there are a million different scenarios as to why people have deja vu's/ Mandela effects/ and everything in between.

I think it's fun to imagine it as being something more, but with what i believe of this rock i'll just stay silent and sit back and watch.

side note: I too, have had these same phenomena as others here, such as billy graham being dead and then not. JFK'S death having only 4 in the car, but now 6. and a few more. The only conclusion i can come up with is that 'we're possibly doing it'. Just looking at a photograph painting or chair changes how the molecules react.
edit on 8/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

What about synchronicity? I always have the tv on while surfing ATS and I keep reading or typing words and hearing the exact same word being spoken on tv at exactly the same moment. This happens on a consistent basis, like at least 3 times in a few hours, every time. When does something stop being a coincidence?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join