It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Critical Look at The Mandela Effect - ME & its relation to CERN & Meme Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Love all of that ty.

I'll just leave this here and wonder why others are so so angry at my perceptions, while I forgive them theirs.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This is my favourite.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

What about synchronicity? I always have the tv on while surfing ATS and I keep reading or typing words and hearing the exact same word being spoken on tv at exactly the same moment. This happens on a consistent basis, like at least 3 times in a few hours, every time. When does something stop being a coincidence?

Never.

But maybe read up on carl jung.

Especially the "red book"

released after his death.

You are on the right track

Here

is proof of my desire to go against the theory.

I'm trying in any direction to find truth.
Others use ego so callous, and unknowing, to prove a point of ego, without addressing the question.

I'm trying my best to work on all sides of this,

but it's damaging to my trying to be neutral and look at science when people try to obscure rather than talk.

not you.

I like truth.

my experiences only coincide with current physics which is my main interest, nothing more
edit on 7-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

It's like faces for example..When people see a certain thing, We end up seeing it Everywhere.

Faces are the most common, we see them on literally everything. And if we don't all we have to do is stare at an object or a wall or whatever and it will appear.
edit on 8/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Thanks for that, it was my first choice but alas i could not find it.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

you just gave me so easily what I asked another to give.
Too bad.... I could really run with that to try and disprove mandela effect.
I asked so nicely.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

But that's pareidolia and not synchronicity though.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thankyou Rev!

I agree, Truth Matters

Good Vid, i've seen half of it, will have to watch the rest.

I also like looking at both sides of a problem in order to find some kind of level.

It would be interesting to find out if left handed people (they predominately right brained) think differently on this subject from right handed people.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

If i told you what i believed, it would ruin the thread, completely.

I like looking at it all from all angles, but i'm also outside the circle observing it.

if that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Indeed, there's a nice plan

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Thankyou Rev!

I agree, Truth Matters

Good Vid, i've seen half of it, will have to watch the rest.

I also like looking at both sides of a problem in order to find some kind of level.

It would be interesting to find out if left handed people (they predominately right brained) think differently on this subject from right handed people.

I'll add it to my Documentary thread
thx!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

That's interesting.

People don't seem to understand bias and how EVERYONE.... sees patterns.

Pareidolia (/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none actually exists.

en.wikipedia.org...

The main Pareidolia is consensus normal reality. People don't take the time to study physics to get a true look.

"normal people" which do not exist but you know what I mean... See patterns that are not there as well.
They see a pattern of people separate from them and the ego does the rest.

they need a consensus environment which they will never totally get, and their ego has pain from that.

"they" we all do that, but some much more than others, especially when they have no personal interest in a subject, will be set off, but it seems to hurt them anyway.

Would be nicer to have an honest discussion.

I still have a promise to keep and it's starting to worry me. I may have to go it alone and argue against myself lol. I can do that but one of me will let the other me win. Not what I'm looking for in the interest of truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What? C3PO did not have a silver leg lol...

I admit it's really strange but still this place isn't what we think it is.

Perhaps the Veil is falling and this is the Effect it's having on Us all as it slowly dissipates before us.

As a veil falls, it creates 'Wrinkles', and perhaps, these wrinkles, are causing the effects we call Mandela.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

That's because some people don't know how to look at it Objectively.

It's not that hard. I don't understand how people get set off so easily.

If Human beings began to vibrate faster, it would cause rifts wouldn't it?

Would it begin to overlap, possibly. Could the world be vibrating faster, Yes.

And there is a Video i've watched that says it has sped up over the past 15 yrs or so, incredibly.

It's not supposed to.

I wish i could remember what it's called, a physicist was in the Documentary.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

If you can't see how someone who remembers EVERYTHING accurately relate to this, then this conversation ends here.

Shame, because someone like here could have validated the Mandela effect, but as usual, it's dismiss, dismiss, miss the point and dismiss.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

C3PO

was all gold..

I havn't watched the old movies on vhs I have from way way back,
but I hope hes still all gold.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I like looking at it all from all angles, but i'm also outside the circle observing it. if that makes sense.

Yes it makes sense and it also works as an analogy for existence. A consciousness experiencing itself from all angles but also observing the whole.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
found it!

For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. Some scientists believe that it is rising faster than we can measure seeing as it is constantly rising while measuring.

Peter Kling: Universe is alive - Jubilee AI [CERN] spikes Schumann Resonance 7.8 Hz to 64 Hz Gamma

edit on 8/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

If you can't see how someone who remembers EVERYTHING accurately relate to this, then this conversation ends here.

Shame, because someone like here could have validated the Mandela effect, but as usual, it's dismiss, dismiss, miss the point and dismiss.

The boat didn't leave.
I asked you to help me DISPROVE not prove.
but you are apt to describing your own self.

I may be missing your point on that last sentence as it makes no grammatical sense.

"Someone like here..."

I don't want to be right.
So I asked you to help me be wrong.

Maybe re read my first posts here?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: boncho

So. What now?

I recognize the importance of these topics, albeit unverifiable on some of the aspects as to their depth and application.

There seems to be something to it, but coincidences do happen. Determing Cause and effect isnt always so easy.

This is where true skepticism comes into play. We don't need a black & white materialist view on everything. The current efforts to psychologically control western peoples is forcing them to believe this. It's where the right/left paradigm comes into play, good/bad, fat/skinny, racist/multicultural.

We are everything, just on a sliding scale. It's much better to be in the middle or as close to the middle on everything. When it comes to hotly debated topics everyone needs to remove emotion and simply treat it probabilistically. For each person it will be different, but imagine threads where each person says:

Option A 20%
Option B 50%
Option C 30%

And used that to explain 3 possible choices identified. Seems far more constructive than "Im right, you're wrong." Each person answers with their own.
edit on 7-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join