It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: SudoNim

Trump did NOT have the mother and baby removed from the rally.
It was a media hit piece with no merit.
The mother even posted on Facebook explaining the night, and said she is a proud Trump supporter.

I can not believe that this thread is on page 20 and people are still ignoring the posts showing the truth.
I thought the motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance"?

A proud Trump supporter is your unbiased source? Get a grip. She even admits he was making fun of her, she was just ok with it.

It's on page 20 because there are another dozen seemingly blind Trump supporters who've come in and posted identical posts like yours.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just for the hell of it...here is a link where the Mother says Trump wasn't being mean.

FoxNews

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So the same information that was posted on Page 16 and prompted the last 5 pages of discussion and Trump supporters moaning that this Thread has x amount of pages.

You've now decided to re-post that information.
I mean we can repeat the last 5 pages of posts if that helps you?

I'll summarise for you;

No-one has stated the mother was upset or felt insulted, which makes the statement you linked to a rebuttal to nothing.

Hope that helps buddy.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
meanwhile clinton gets away with treason, you pick on trump for the slightest thing yet you support a career war criminal as his opponent, i dont understand why usa even has the 2nd amendment, youve been well and truly taken over by your government, hand your guns over yankies.
edit on 9-8-2016 by bigtrousers because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigtrousers
meanwhile clinton gets away with treason, you pick on trump for the slightest thing yet you support a career war criminal as his opponent, i dont understand why usa even has the 2nd amendment, youve been well and truly taken over by your government, hand your guns over yankies.

You seem to be in the wrong thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
How do you feel if you go to a cinema and a mother brings in an infant child that cries throughout the whole movie? I think Trump was justified in this case.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceBristol
How do you feel if you go to a cinema and a mother brings in an infant child that cries throughout the whole movie? I think Trump was justified in this case.

I'd think...

... You know what would show my Presidential credentials? I'll try and humiliate the woman whose trying to cheer her baby up to get a laugh from the rest of the cinema audience.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
When did he remove the mother and child? I didn't see him do it nor get security to do it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

When did he remove the mother and child?

When he said "You can get that baby out of here."

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

When did he remove the mother and child?

When he said "You can get that baby out of here."

There is a difference between saying "Get that baby out of here" vs "You can get that baby out of here". He didn't explicitly tell her or that baby to leave nor did he call security to do so (at least not in the clip).

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, if you want to quibble over his choice of "polite" words, you may want to consider the very next thing out of his mouth....

"I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK."

Not so polite...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: buster2010

How can anyone possibly think he actually gives a crap about anyone when he kicks his own supporter out of a rally??? A mother who's there to cheer him on with her baby that starts crying in a sea of yelling people and he singles her out and makes fun of her at the same time.

Holy Crap. This guy is the biggest douche in the world!!!

I'm still having a hard time believing what I just saw.

It's a waste of time pointing stuff out like this about him because his supporters will make excuses for him no matter what he does. After all the constant lies, the attacks on our vets and their families and his followers still support him for something like this most will say good job Don.

Yeah. Trump should be put in prison for that. It's the same as the Treason and Money laundering of the Clinton's. LOL.
edit on 15-8-2016 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join