It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Did anyone watch the Rally Trump had tonight where he removed a Crying Baby and it's Mother from the rally???

At first he says how much he loves the sound of a baby crying. Then a few minutes later takes it all back and has them removed while joking about how the mother actually believed him when he said he liked the sound of the baby crying.

WTF??? Who does that???

Why also would you make the mother feel dumb for it when she's part of your support??? There's a screaming crowd of people and you pick on the baby and it's mother???

Did I see this correctly???

What a dick!!!

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Of course he would have them removed after all it was disturbing his speech. After all he wouldn't want anyone in the room that can whine more than he does.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

How can anyone possibly think he actually gives a crap about anyone when he kicks his own supporter out of a rally??? A mother who's there to cheer him on with her baby that starts crying in a sea of yelling people and he singles her out and makes fun of her at the same time.

Holy Crap. This guy is the biggest [snipped] in the world!!!

I'm still having a hard time believing what I just saw.
edit on Wed Aug 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: TAC

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I would not bring a baby to a political rally in the first place especially with so many violent people showing up to cause trouble these days. The environment of a rally is way too stimulating and intrusive for a baby. That's my personal judgement call if I was a mother with a baby.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm just coming in to read the excuses.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They will no doubt be some very creative ones too.

I too am excited to hear the cult members come up with convincing ways to bash babies now.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I predict that this will be THE big news story of tomorrow, unless there's a huge terrorist attack. To be frank, CNN will make "Trump ejects Mother and Baby from his Rally!" their big news story, even IF there is a big terrorist attack.

THIS incident shows that the outside pressures are starting to get to Donald, and his nerves are wearing thin. I wouldn't be surprised if one day before November 8th, he holds a news conference to announce that he's done. Donald doesn't really consider consequences, it seems. Saying, "I'm quitting while I'm ahead", would be EASY for him!
edit on 8/3/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: buster2010

How can anyone possibly think he actually gives a crap about anyone when he kicks his own supporter out of a rally??? A mother who's there to cheer him on with her baby that starts crying in a sea of yelling people and he singles her out and makes fun of her at the same time.

Holy Crap. This guy is the biggest douche in the world!!!

I'm still having a hard time believing what I just saw.

It's a waste of time pointing stuff out like this about him because his supporters will make excuses for him no matter what he does. After all the constant lies, the attacks on our vets and their families and his followers still support him for something like this most will say good job Don.
edit on 2930000001331America/ChicagoWed, 03 Aug 2016 01:02:13 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You saw that. You heard that.

GET EM OUT A HERE. THROW EM OUT.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

He identified them as being perfect with Fava beans and a nice Chianti.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fox already has it as a news story as well.

Which is totally justified too since he may be the next President because for some reason people of this nation seem to want to support a guy who would actually kick a mother and her baby to the curb because it was crying while he was speaking to an already screaming crowd of people while making the extra effort to belittle her and make her feel stupid at the same time.

But millions of people actually think this is the guy to represent them as their leader to the rest of the world. Ya, I'd say that's news. Not so much because of what he did or has done repeatedly in the past. But the fact that millions of total idiots still support him as President. That, my friend is the real news story. "How in the hell are Americans this f*cking Stupid?? The World Wants to Know."

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Did you see his attention span faltering? He couldn't keep track of his own yammering with the kid in the background.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I too am excited to hear the cult members come up with convincing ways to bash babies now.

That's because babies are just freeloaders looking for a hand out. When was the last time you saw a baby working for his formula? So this makes all of them Dems who should be attacked.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh man, this is hilarious. Oh these poor Trump supporters... they just don't get a break. Trump really doesn't make it easy on them. Yesterday they had to defend him for picking on a Gold Star family... Now they have to defend him for kicking out a mom and baby from his rally.

To the Trump supporters... there's no shame in changing your mind... at this point, there'd actually be a lot of honor in it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

This election is pushing my "stupid sensors" to their edge. Last week, I was asking myself, how could anyone be stupid enough to vote for Hillary. As of tonight, I'm starting to question if perhaps...just perhaps, Hillary is less stupid than Donald Trump.

I just might waste by vote by casting it for what's his name? Larry Johnson? But we still have another 96 days or so before November 8th. The scale could very well tip back towards Trump's benefit if he sticks to issues, and Hillary is blasted by the BIG Firehose of a leak, that Assange is promising.

edit on 8/3/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Did you see his attention span faltering? He couldn't keep track of his own yammering with the kid in the background.

It's getting to the point that he's actually going to have to shoot someone in the middle of the street like he said months ago.

I mean this is going to be a tough one to out do isn't it???

A total 180 on the Politician Kissing Baby theme. It's not going to be Politician sicks security on baby and it's mother during rally.

What a psycho!! His PR team are probably going ape sh*t right now begging for someone to please make him shut the hell up and quit acting a fool.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Larry Johnson is definitely a step up.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hillary isn't stupid. She's god damn scary as hell. But not stupid.

Trump on the other hand may in fact be completely out of his mind though.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Trump mayyy be? It seems people are giving him a sh*t load more slack than Hillary. I don't want to say anything mean, but it's really getting dumb.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I predict that this will be THE big news story of tomorrow, unless there's a huge terrorist attack. To be frank, CNN will make "Trump ejects Mother and Baby from his Rally!" their big news story, even IF there is a big terrorist attack.

THIS incident shows that the outside pressures are starting to get to Donald, and his nerves are wearing thin. I wouldn't be surprised if one day before November 8th, he holds a news conference to announce that he's done. Donald doesn't really consider consequences, it seems. Saying, "I'm quitting while I'm ahead", would be EASY for him!

Well we could talk about how the trump men think that strong women don't get sexually harassed. Ivanka is a strong woman. She wouldn't allow that to happen. As if women allow sexual harassment.
Or we can talk about babies.
Or we can talk about lying saying the NFL wrote you to get the debate schedule changed. Like that lie wouldn't be discovered within minutes. Or we could talk about babies.
Or we could talk about the lie about knowing Vladimir Putin and having a relationship. . Or ya know babies.
Or we could talk about criticizing a gold star family or lying about the original purple heart that you always wanted. The easy way of course. Or babies.
And this is just in the last 72hours.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join