It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

We all saw it and heard it with our own ears and eyes. We know what we saw and what we heard.

You saw Trump speaking. That's about it. Afterwords you confused your own feelings with the mother's:

"He tells her she can "get the baby out of here" while she is trying to do just that! Man, I hate it when people tell me to do something that I'm already doing! "

You've been projecting this whole time, without taking the mother's feelings into account.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't have to interpret the mother's feelings. This about Donald Trump calling out a young mother with a crying infant for "running about" while he was speaking. It didn't matter that she was trying to take care of the problem on her own, Trump had to capitalize on it, didn't he!?

He drew the attention of the crowd to the young mother.......not the other way around. 60 seconds later, you could still hear the baby crying, and that's when Trump said "You can get the baby out of here".....and then he MOCKED her for "believing him" earlier!

Do you deny that happened?

That's what we're talking about. Trump's behavior. Not the young mother's right to be there, or whether or not her feelings got hurt, or if she should have apologized for causing Trumplethinskin so much trouble!

edit on 5-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yes I deny that he "MOCKED" her. Drawing attention to someone or a situation is not mockery, especially when the attention was already on them because there was a crying baby. Trump actually drew the attention back to himself, as evidenced by the laughs.

Trump's behavior amounts to making light of an otherwise embarrassing situation for the mother. Do you deny that?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

- actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. That's alright, don't worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I am speaking!

That's mockery/ridicule! That's on Trump, not on the press, not on the witnesses, not on the young mother.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Wolfenz

A TOTAL Weak Sugar Coated Feminine, Environmental Health Nuts , that try to Enforce how you want to live .. They are also Conscious Objectors, Afraid to Stand up and Fight ( WAR ) and wants to Censor everything !!

Is that you Clint Eastwood?

REAL MEN DON'T EAT BEER NUTS!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You just made all of that up....All of it. You are still casting blame when you supposed 'victim' said nothing happened. You are doing exactly what the media does. Finding something and trying to cast it as evil.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I didn't make anything up. It's all right there for everyone to hear and see and read.

- actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. That's alright, don't worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I am speaking!

That's what the Trumpster said. There's no denying it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So why is it, when you believe nothing else that he says, that you are so adamant that you are right? You have the mother saying there was no issue and everyone else saying it was a joke. It was. FFS people when did it become bad to laugh at things, other people and even ourselves?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't care what the mother says, or how many times or how sincerely she apologizes to Donald Trump for the trouble she's caused him! I DO care about what Trump did and said from the dais!

Yes, he was joking. He was joking about the commotion she and her screaming infant were causing when he said "don't worry", that it didn't bother him.

But, he wasn't joking when he said "You can get the baby out of here. And he wasn't joking when he said "I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I am speaking!"

edit on 5-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, 18 pages, mostly of Trump supporters trying to brush it off.

It's ok to try and humiliate someone if they don't complain about it?

It's low the levels Trump supporters have to get to excuse his behaviour. And no doubt in response they'll go to their "Trump card".... but but Hilary.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Your special insight into Trump's brain may be a little off:

“I actually said the first time, ‘All right, keep the baby here, don’t worry about it,’” Trump said. “Then, after about two minutes, I said, ‘You know what, I’m going to counteract my order. Beautiful baby, eh, if you take her outside, that’s not so bad.’ That was it.

“The whole place laughed. We had a good time,” he continued. “The press came out with headlines: ‘Trump throws baby out of arena.’ So dishonest. I mean these are dishonest people. I could give you 20 stories like that,” he said. “Everyone’s having fun, we’re smiling, I’m waving. Everyone’s having fun, but they say Trump throws baby. You know how terrible that is? It’s such a lie. And they know it’s a lie.”

“I’ve heard so much about that beautiful baby, beautiful parents, so much,” he continued. “I don’t throw babies out, believe me. I love babies. I love my children, I love babies. I don’t throw babies out, believe me.”

Trump says he was only joking about the baby

Now do you care what Trump says? I wager you don't.
edit on 5-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

“I actually said the first time, ‘All right, keep the baby here, don’t worry about it,’” Trump said. “Then, after about two minutes, I said, ‘You know what, I’m going to counteract my order. Beautiful baby, eh, if you take her outside, that’s not so bad.’ That was it.

LOL! What a lying chump!

Did you watch the video or read the transcript of what lying Donald Trump ACTUALLY DID SAY, not what he wishes he'd said.....or Trump trying to rewrite history?

This is what he actually, really did say...

"When China devalues its currency they make it impossible for our companies to compete but China doesn't want - and I am very close to China, I have the biggest bank in the world is a tenant of mine in New York, the biggest in the world, the Chinese bank.
[Baby heard crying] “Don't worry about that baby, I love babies so...I love babies, I hear that baby crying and I like it. I like it. What a baby! What a beautiful baby. Don't worry (gesticulates at baby's mother in audience). The mom's running about like...don't worry about you know. It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want......
but look, look. China when they devalue, when China devalues its currency they take our guts out and they do it so often, they do it so often.

“We have the piggy bank, they have ripped us to shreds [Baby heard crying], ripped us absolutely to shreds
- actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. That's alright, don't worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I am speaking! That's ok, people don't understand. That's ok...."

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Meh, Trump has been kicking babies out of his rally's since day 1. Lol!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You're entitled to your opinion. But they are a bit different after all. A Political Rally is not the same as a Restaurant nor is it a Place of Calm.

No rally worth going to would ever be labeled a Place of Calm I don't think. I mean, it's a rally. It's should be at least exciting enough to get people to come to it.

But if you want to find fault or blame to pin on somebody then go ahead. Like I said that's all a matter of opinion I guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: avp251
The level of astroturfing and shilling on ATS has just become almost unbelievable. I've been letting people know on Reddit since mods won't do anything about it here (not like mods do much there either but at least people can get the word out).
Wonder how long this post will last.

Are you implying that I'm astroturfing and shilling or that Trump supporters are???

I imagine that Reddit Mods and ATS mods are aware of the shilling happening at their sites without you having to tell them anything. If they're worth a damn as mods then they should know more about it then what you could tell them in the first place.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is like the energizer bunny. It keeps going and going...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
This is like the energizer bunny. It keeps going and going...

The other problem that won't go away has everything to do about what you just posted.

NOTHING that I've said or that this post is about has anything to do with Voting for Hillary. It's not comparing Trump to Hillary. It's not trying to sway anyone to Hillary. It's just about Trump and that's all.

I don't support Hillary and obviously don't support Trump either and I'm not trying to sway anyone to vote for Hillary over Trump.

If I was going to sway anyone anywhere it would be to a third party rather than Hillary. I'm not sure how many times and in how many ways I need to say this before it sinks in to those thick skulls of the Cult of Trump followers. But I'll just have to keep saying it until it does.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
nm
edit on 8/5/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Are you Donald Trump? We have the mom saying it was not a big deal but that is not enough.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

*shrug* Fair enough, but the main point you are trying to make is that Trump is a meanie.

And my point is, so what?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join