It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: Annee

I would told her cork to noise hole and get out too!

Very presidential of you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying the reporter from nbc or whatever keep saying that she was "allowed to stay", no one disallowed her in the first place, by stating it this way, it implies she was asked to leave.

Does the US media have no bounds or honor anymore, this is a disgrace, and I agree with Metafucs, this thread should either be in the hoax bin, or at least the title changed.

when did ats become the mainstream media?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

.......by stating it this way, it implies she was asked to leave.

She WAS asked to leave!

- actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. That's alright, don't worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I am speaking!

See? Trump's invitation to stay was him "kidding", he wanted her to "get the baby out of here", and mocked her for "beleiving him" that he didn't mind her staying!

You're welcome to your own opinion, you're not welcome to your own facts!

edit on 4-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am not running for president, and I am still gona vote for him.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I wasn't stating it as my own fact, what the hell does that even mean anyway lol, whatever, sorry maybe you just don't see it, 16 pages later and you still think he was serious, trump supporters like him because he is one of them, he interacts that way, you can see it every time he speaks with the crowd. yeah WITH the crowd.

He gets it!
You don't!
edit on 4-8-2016 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

16 pages later and you still think he was serious

No, no...I know he was joking. He was joking about being magnanimous about letting a young mother and her crying baby stay while HE was speaking. He wasn't joking about his surprise that the young woman believed him!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I would not let my child near that psychopath or his crazy ass base.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I am not running for president, and I am still gona vote for him.

I'll cancel you out

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What, who cares, crying babies are annoying as hell! Thank god my kids are grown past that winy BS. Babies on plane, train or bus should be a no go, and at a rally??? Really? Can't find a sitter?

Yes they can be annoying. So are a million other things that we all deal with every day without making a fuss about it because it's the right thing to do.

Besides, we're talking about a rally with hundreds of screaming people, cheering and talking, etc. It's not a damn library or a movie theater or anything.

It's ridiculous the amount of explaining and bending over backward some people will go to in justifying bad behavior.

Another thing I find ironic is once again the Conservatives seem to be showing their two faced nature when it comes to babies. They're always so Pro-Life and Pro-Baby until they might actually have to be near one. Then it's "Get that icky crying baby out of hear!!! Who brings a damn baby outside into the world where it might cry and disturb me in some trivial way!!! Only an idiot would dare take a baby into public around other people!!"

You people are so disturbed I don't even know where to begin. But you're entertaining as hell I'll admit that.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This election cycle is pathetic, primarily due to the "opinions" of the masses.

It's not about economics or infrastructure or legal dilemmas or geopolitical issues to 99% of yall. That'd be too complicated and relevant.

It must be blissful to be so ignorant that something like this matters so much and is such a huge factor in an election.

I think yall lost your minds... or perhaps you never had anything to lose to begin with.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The reason it's not about those things is because the whole thing is one big freak show and those topics wouldn't give us any credible information anyway.

We all know regardless of what Hillary says about the economy, healthcare, Law and Order, etc. it's all just empty noise anyway and once elected she'll do exactly what her and those who purchased her have wanted to do all along. It's nothing but lip service.

With Trump it's basically the same thing except he refuses to say anything about anything in any detail because he either doesn't have an actual plan on how to do anything or doesn't understand the details enough to even speak about it in the first place which is why he just keeps saying the same empty slogans and BS over and over.

I think people at this point have just given up on there being any intellectual or credible discussions happening. Hillary won't say what she's really up to or why and Trump just keeps saying he's knows more than anyone else but can't give up any of his secrets too soon which is just more BS. It's wall to wall BS. What did you expect to happen??? All of a sudden for everyone to start acting like concerned adults??? In America??? Did you just get back from a long trip to the moon or something???

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: windword

I wasn't stating it as my own fact, what the hell does that even mean anyway lol, whatever, sorry maybe you just don't see it, 16 pages later and you still think he was serious, trump supporters like him because he is one of them, he interacts that way, you can see it every time he speaks with the crowd. yeah WITH the crowd.

He gets it!
You don't!

Yeah Trump and his supporters love insulting people.

Like a school-yard bully he picks on someone defenceless and the rest of shee... supporters chuckle along.

I mean, god-forbid Trump actually mention any sort of policy in his campaign.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

He's got a lot of policy ideas. People love his policy ideas. He can't wait to tell you his policy ideas because he knows you're going to love them. Oh, wait, get that baby out of here. I'm kidding I love babies. I'm kidding again, get that baby out of here. Come on it was a joke already, everyone lighten up. Come on, as if you wouldn't want to throw out the baby?

edit on 5-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Oh come on people the baby was a plant.
The democrats made that baby cry in the first place to disrupt Trumps powerful messages.
Also do we know If the plant baby was born in the USA? I think we should ask for the birth certificate to make sure it wasn't an illegal alien plant baby...I wouldn't put it past the democrats.
edit on 5-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Anyone can verify I have no leaning one way or another as far as,presidential elections since I came to the opinion ages ago that voting is just one big scam and in several ways. Now, I did once write on a board accusing Trump of embezzling money from his charitable organization to buy football memorabilia just because I can't count how many charity benefits I have been to where they don't pass around a collection plate or have a big mason jar to fill with pennies or crumpled dollar bills or have any formal place set up to take money but the whole benefit IS auctioning or selling trips, cars, autographed stuff, etc. So I had no idea how that topic actually took off. But I gotta make an excuse here for anti nit picking's sake and Im telling you it sounds like he is kidding. He doesn't as far,as this clip shows, get them removed but reiterates "whatever" at the end. Just nervous and thought he was being funny and playful. I may be wrong ill have to check what really happened. But in no way do I care nor try to persuade voters, if anything if try to convince u its all decided way in advance, votes are made up, stolen, etc and agendas continued no matter who wins. Either way they disobey the FED or banks and that are assassinated by lone crazy gunmen. Imar to

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's good news at least. Too bad the media has moved on and this will likely not be heard. Nice find however.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The "non-partisan" media didn't even bother telling her side of the story. Gotta keep towing that line!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I'm genuinely surprised it made it into print!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You missed the part where he shouted "If anyone wants to punch that baby, I'll pay your legal fees!"

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join