It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Exclusive: Mother of crying rally baby speaks out defending Trump

Well that shoots down the entire topic now doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, Donald made a deal.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ever notice how Hillary never gets any of these messages?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Let's see if Hillary lovers will comment on this, or if is their job done now that the truth is out?

Can't wait to see them try and twist this one around like their master of manipulation and lies. They are the same

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Does it matter.

He removed someone who is causing noise at a speech. Its the same that should happen if a baby is in a restaurant or place of calm, they should be removed. If the mother cannot keep its child under wraps, then that is no one's fault but hers.

It is no different, no different.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You want a comment? Here ya go.

The woman's story confirms just I was saying all along. The baby was fussing and the young mother was gathering up things and trying to get out...when Trump made a spectacle of her, pointing out to the crowd how she was "running about" and how he loves the sound of crying babies..."Don't worry...blah blah blah....Don't worry....."we all heard what he said.

Then, 60 seconds later, the baby is still crying, we all heard it...and all focus is on the young woman and her screaming infant, because of Trump's stupidity. He tells her she can "get the baby out of here" while she is trying to do just that! Man, I hate it when people tell me to do something that I'm already doing!

Then he mocks her, we all heard it, for, supposedly, lingering in the auditorium because, according to Trump, she believed him.

Now, everyone's talking about her hero in derogatory light, because of her and her baby, and the press is hounding her for comment. Lovely!

She say's she was already outside of the auditorium when Trump made his last comments, but we all heard the baby crying, and we all heard what Trump said. Trump's an idiot!

edit on 5-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Konduit
Exclusive: Mother of crying rally baby speaks out defending Trump

Well that shoots down the entire topic now doesn't it.

Yeah it sure does... oh wait, no it doesn't. It doesn't change a thing about it.

But hey, if i put some lol's at the end everyone will believe it!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Responsible mothers and fathers would walk their child outside once it started a crying fit. It's the polite thing to do. Crying babies are extremely annoying to many people.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
From the mother of the Baby via the grandmother of the baby on Facebook:

From Devan Cierra Ebert to Donald J Trump...
Hello, this message is for Donald J. Trump. I was the mother in his rally on Tuesday, August 2nd, in Ashburn, VA, with the baby who started to cry. I would just like him to know personally that I, by no means felt I was ever "kicked out" of his rally. I excused myself and my child when he awoke from his nap and began to cry. It was only because I had to grab my child's belongings and then make my way out of the aisle I was seated in that I wasn't out of there sooner. I realize Mr. Trump doesn't know me personally, but for those that do, know that I am the first one to excuse myself and my child when he begins to cry because I personally believe it's rude to disturb anyone else's ability to hear what they came to see. I've left movies, violin recitals, and other events if I felt my child was disturbing others. It is the considerate thing to do. I stood right outside the doors of the auditorium continuing to watch and listen to what Mr. Trump had to say. In fact, the police that were right outside in the same hallway with me, treated me with so much respect it was incredible. They were so kind and made me feel welcomed to stand with them. One officer commended me on my bravery to bring my child to Mr. Trump's rally. I fully support Mr. Trump. I thought he responded very graciously to my child crying and he made a lighthearted moment out of what I usually consider to be stressful. I actually was out of the auditorium before he even made his follow up comment about my child and even then, when I was informed of his comment, I laughed. I understand he says things jokingly, and I understand no one wants to speak over or struggle to listen over a crying baby. I am in no way offended and I again reiterate, Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally. And for the record, while my child and I stood outside of the auditorium, my eleven year old stepdaughter and my Grandmother sat inside the auditorium and continued to support and listen to everything Mr. Trump had to say. We all were so excited to be able to see Mr. Trump so close to home. I didn't have a babysitter to watch my kids and honestly, to me it was a historical moment that I am happy that my kids were there for. I apologize for the trouble this has caused Mr.Trump. The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn't and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened.
Thank you for your time. Best of luck! You have our vote. Trump 2016!

Facebook

This needs to be reiterated for the party stooges:

" The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn't and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened."

edit on 5-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
WOW 17 pages?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

this should lay this to rest, but it probably wont.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I apologize for the trouble this has caused Mr.Trump.

LOVELY!

LOL!

Kinda like the guy who apologized to poor 'ole Dick Cheney for forcing him to shoot him in the face!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

this should lay this to rest, but it probably wont.

Of course it won't. As you can see it was already pointed out earlier, and people are still trying to make things up.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thank you!!!

It is so nice to hear from the mother, and to set the record straight.
This is just another example of dishonest media.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

LOVELY!

LOL!

Kinda like the guy who apologized to poor 'ole Dick Cheney for for forcing him to shoot him in the face!

It's a shame she has to apologize for the mistakes people like yourself have made.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Typical deflection. Blame it on the press, blame it on the witnesses, blame it on the young mother, blame it one anyone and everyone, except Donald Trump, the idiot who called out a flustered young mother, and then mocked her for "believing him", in front of the world!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Typical deflection. Blame it on the press, blame it on the witnesses, blame it on the young mother, blame it one anyone and everyone, except Donald Trump, the idiot who called out a flustered young mother, and then mocked her for "believing him", in front of the world!

How is that a deflection? I bet you couldn't say why and are just saying it as if you had an actual argument.

I am blaming the press and you for getting it wrong, and for using your error for political gain. Trump has done nothing wrong, whereas you and the press have.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I bet you couldn't say why and are just saying it as if you had an actual argument.

Here's my argument and what I said earlier, to the same statement you, oh so cleverly, posted as the "last word":

The woman's story confirms just what I was saying all along. The baby was fussing and the young mother was gathering up things and trying to get out...when Trump made a spectacle of her, pointing out to the crowd how she was "running about" and how he loves the sound of crying babies..."Don't worry...blah blah blah....Don't worry....."we all heard what he said.

Then, 60 seconds later, the baby is still crying, we all heard it...and all focus is on the young woman and her screaming infant, because of Trump's stupidity. He tells her she can "get the baby out of here" while she is trying to do just that! Man, I hate it when people tell me to do something that I'm already doing!

Then he mocks her, we all heard it, for, supposedly, lingering in the auditorium because, according to Trump, she believed him.

Now, everyone's talking about her hero in derogatory light, because of her and her baby, and the press is hounding her for comment. Lovely!

She say's she was already outside of the auditorium when Trump made his last comments, but we all heard the baby crying, and we all heard what Trump said. Trump's an idiot!

We all saw it and heard it with our own ears and eyes. We know what we saw and what we heard.

edit on 5-8-2016 by windword because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The level of astroturfing and shilling on ATS has just become almost unbelievable. I've been letting people know on Reddit since mods won't do anything about it here (not like mods do much there either but at least people can get the word out).
Wonder how long this post will last.
edit on 5-8-2016 by avp251 because: edit

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Nikola014

You want a comment? Here ya go.

The woman's story confirms just I was saying all along. The baby was fussing and the young mother was gathering up things and trying to get out...when Trump made a spectacle of her, pointing out to the crowd how she was "running about" and how he loves the sound of crying babies..."Don't worry...blah blah blah....Don't worry....."we all heard what he said.

Did the woman collapse into tears because she was out of her safe space and Donald Trump hates babies and hates women and is a racist?
edit on 8/5/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join