It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

In the clip his facial expressions were like he was actually trumping often.
(farting by the way in UK slang Trump)
Thats why we in the UK find him comical.

Please vote him in btw it will be piss funny.
edit on 6-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

LOL, Good One.

I've said, give him a lower position in politics and see how he handles it.

Can he do the mundane, everyday - - - not be the Big Shot order giver - - - but, actually do the job.

Without pissing everyone off.

Who knows? I honestly don't think he could stick it out.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Translation: Trump says things I don't like. Since I am a liberal, that means he needs to be punished.

I never said anything about him being punished.

Yes, you did. For all intents and purposes you said he should be declared ineligible to be President despite meeting all the legal requirements. Because he says mean things.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thats why we in the UK find him comical.

Please vote him in btw it will be piss funny.

More or less funny than a gifted collection of DVDs in the wrong format and a reject bust of Churchill?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Mr. Trump has clearly demonstrated in public on multiple occasions that he is woefully ignorant of basic geopolitical facts about the world, has the mental maturity of a spiteful five year old, can barely frame a cogent sentence and merely repeats simple rehearsed phrases, is unable to listen to the advice of those who have greater understanding and knowledge than he does, is intimidated and put off by women and therefore insults, minimizes and objectifies them (even members of his own family), shifts his fundamental positions on basic issues with seeming irrationality, makes poor strategic decisions, lies as needed, has shown himself to be a patriot in words only repeatedly insulting his betters who have actually served this country, etc. etc.

That took about forty seconds to think of and type and that is what makes Donald J. Trump ineligible to be POTUS ... not "saying mean things."

Those of you repeating that trite, dishonest line know better.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

This is funny.

I think it should be his theme tune.
But honestly vote him in he will be your Prince Phillip with the funny gaffs.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes, you did. For all intents and purposes you said he should be declared ineligible to be President despite meeting all the legal requirements. Because he says mean things.

Would you mind showing me where it is I said that???

Either quote me or tell me which page it's on.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So I guess I'll be taking your lack of response from you as admitting that you can't show me where I said that???

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Don't have time for anymore childish games. I just found the payment list for every paid Hillary Shill. Big news let me tell ya. Solid gold find.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Make a Thread quick before she finds out and has you offed.

Oh noes have I just been marked for suggesting that?. eek!.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Don't have time for anymore childish games. I just found the payment list for every paid Hillary Shill. Big news let me tell ya. Solid gold find.

Cool. You should make a new thread for it then instead of posting it in this one since it has nothing to do with the topic.

You know, so you don't derail the thread.

Then we can all check out your "solid gold find" in a dedicated place of it's own.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Do they live in the USA?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Do they live in the USA?

Most are out of work Mothers with babies.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Most are out of work Mothers with babies.

Very clever Xuenchen. I like it.

You also brought us back on topic too.

Good stuff!!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

This is funny.

I think it should be his theme tune.
But honestly vote him in he will be your Prince Phillip with the funny gaffs.

That's hilarious! It's funny how every country outside America can see how ridiculous a man he is.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Trump did NOT have the mother and baby removed from the rally.
It was a media hit piece with no merit.
The mother even posted on Facebook explaining the night, and said she is a proud Trump supporter.

I can not believe that this thread is on page 20 and people are still ignoring the posts showing the truth.
I thought the motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance"?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Speaking of babies…

Charles Krauthammer, the famous conservative Fox news commentator, said he use to estimate Trump had the mentality of an 11 year older.

He said he was wrong by 10 years!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump did NOT have the mother and baby removed from the rally.

Yes he did!

That certainly WAS his intent when he said this: "You can get the baby out of here".

I don't recall anyone asking for Trumps permission for the woman and baby to leave. Therefore, this was an order. Trump has the woman removed, while mocking her for "believing" that he really wanted her and her screaming baby to stay!
edit on 7-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Good Lord. He was joking!
The mother said she was already moving out to the reception area, on her own, before he said that. She said she took what he said as a joke, as did everyone else who was there.
She watched with her baby from outside the doors, of her own accord, because she did not want to interrupt the rally. She said everyone was very polite to her.
Her daughter and mother remained in their seats, and she said they are all huge Trump supporters.
She was NEVER forced to leave.

But, narrow minded people will never see the truth, so, its useless to try.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Good Lord. He was joking!

Oh my God! For the 5th time......Please tell me:

Was "he" joking when he said that he loved the sound of crying babies while he was speaking, or was he joking when he asked her and the baby to leave? Was he then joking about her believing his joke, about liking the sound of crying babies while he's talking, making her the butt of his earlier joke?

Was SHE joking when she make a public apology to Donald Trump for causing him so much trouble?

Please explain the joke to me like I was a 5 year old, because I fail to see the humor.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join