It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or its a deflection to a hillary scandal that in all likelihood has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Its not hard to realize both candidates are flawed, even if youre voting for one of them

Hillary lies.

Hillary is corrupt.

See I said it. Easy.

Can any of you do the same about Trump?
edit on 2-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Its not hard to realize both candidates are flawed, even if youre voting for one of them

Of course. They're human. People have a tendency to raise leader figures up on a pedestal and expect them to be flawless and perfect. No. They are human just like you or I. They make mistakes. Hell if your politician DIDN'T make mistakes that would be worrisome.

The difference between Hillary and Trump is ENORMOUS. Trump keeps hanging himself with obvious examples of his poor leadership ability. Hillary has a few controversies that she's been cleared of that Republicans just can't let go.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You don't get it, Khan took his noble scarify and put it on the spot line when he decided to make a pawn of himself in behave of Clinton campaign.

That is the part you don't seem to get, he put the memory of his death son in the spot light for political gain.

The only one to blame for this is Khan himself.

I guess people tend to have selected memories, we have another person that never experienced sacrifices because it dodged the draft and still he became a president, so the Trump sacrifices attack is mute

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is called victim blaming, and it doesn't excuse Trump for what he did.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You don't get it: Khisr was right about Trump and all Trump can do is attack him, as he always does when someone points out his lack of imperial clothes.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DJW001

You don't get it, Khan took his noble scarify and put it on the spot line when he decided to make a pawn of himself in behave of Clinton campaign.

That is the part you don't seem to get, he put the memory of his death son in the spot light for political gain.

The only one to blame for this is Khan himself.

I guess people tend to have selected memories, we have another person that never experienced sacrifices because it dodged the draft and still he became a president, so the Trump sacrifices attack is mute

Orr..
Maybe just maybe, Mr Khan knows his son better than you do. And juuuuuuuuust maybe, Mr Khan feels as if his fallen son would support Hillary and his own fathers actions today.

But no, you disagree, you're voting for Trump, so this gold star family means squat to you. Its sad.

But most of all... its see through.
edit on 2-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I have three members of my family that died for this nation they are also heroes, so yes I have all the right in this world to speak my mind and used this type of rhetoric, the sacrifices of my loves make sure I do

How about that.

Ask me about sacrifices I got a ton to talk about and I don't have to stand in a circus of political crap to show them.

edit on 2-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

How do you know for who I am voting? I have never told anybody, can you read my mind? I guess you are guessing right, because I don't agree with what Khan did?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I'm an ACTUAL veteran and I say you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No this what happen when you allow your hero son to be used for political gain, I find it despicable.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I have three members of my family that died for this nation they are also heroes, so yes I have all the right in this world to speak my mind and used this type of rhetoric, the sacrifices of my loves make sure I do

How about that.

Ask me about sacrifices I got a ton to talk about and I don't have to stand in a circus of political crap to show them.

Everything you just wrote... Is why we're talking.. You just said you have all the right in the world to speak your mind because you have lost members of your family to war. Same with Mr Khan, you should respect his freedom of speech as much as you ask for yours. Thank you for your family's sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

When asked about the recent bloodshed in San Bernardino and other attacks, like the 2009 massacre at Fort Hood, where Nidal Hasan, a veteran, killed 13 people in the name of radical Islam, Khan remembers a conversation with his other son. Shaharyar Khan, the brother of the late Humayun, told his father that Muslim communities share in the responsibility for rooting out extremism.

“This is the time for us American Muslims to rat out any traitor who walks amongst us. This is high time for Muslims to stand firm [against terrorists],” the elder Khan recounted. “Among us hides the enemies of the value system of this country. And we need to defend it. And if it means ratting out the traitors who hide behind an American passport, that’s what we need to do.”

Vocativ article from December 2015

link   

originally posted by: Gin

originally posted by: Sillyolme
All bull. You guys know it's lies and like that lyin trump who lies just because. He inflates his importance. Oh I know Putin. I have a relationship with Putin. We were stablemates We had a nice conversation. He's very interested in what we're doing .
Or
I never met Putin I don't have a relationship with him. Well describe relationship. He had nice things to say about me. (Which we all know is top priority with ego centric trump. )
He lies day in and day out.

This is others lyin for him. Cuz he's lyin trump. Fibber McGhee, Perfidious J. Trump, Deceitful Donny the double dealing double crossing candidate.

Now you are rambling incoherently. How about you stick to the subject of this thread, which is about Khan and not Trump.

He has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, he has connections to immigration, he has connections to the Saudi Arabia. Things that have been dug about Khizr are not lies. It's called journalism, and they have done their research.

Take the blinders off and read up these below.

‘I Was Just Joking’: Media Apoplectic as Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States

From your "Just Joking:" article:

"As Breitbart News showed on Monday midday, that clearly was not the case. Khizr Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton's taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters "firm wide"- back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which- along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016- plays right into the "Clinton Cash" narrative.

"All of this information was publicly available, and accessible to anyone-including any of these reporters, and Breitbart News- with a basic Google search. Anyone interested in doing research about the subjects they are reporting on-otherwise known as responsible journalism- would have checked into these matters. But clearly, none in the mainstream media did- probably because, as Fox News' Chad Pergram noted, Democrats "sense blood in the water over" the whole Khan controversy."

The article goes on to say CNN host Kate Boulduan had 4 panelists stacked against Scottie Nell Hughes, a Trump supporter, and when she stated Khan's connections, the host admitted she had not done any research on Khan.

Very interesting....
edit on 2-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

link   

Just remember the death of those that came before us are the ones that have given us the right to the freedoms we enjoy today, I will make no excuses for that.

But I will condom the used of these noble heroes sacrifices for political gain.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Nice shoebat hit piece.

Wassamattah, Big Bad Donald needs Islamophobes and you all to defend his statements, now?

Yeah guess so, because if he did it, he'd just deep himself a bigger trench.

I am seriously cracking up at those of you pretending as if both he and you knew this all along before shooting off his mouth with his despicable any way you slice them statements.

Hail Mary, full of grace....

edit on 8/2/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It's so disgustingly this family is being so horribly disrespected. People really must be able to do some kind of disconnect to be able to do that.
So every veteran who has died in service to our country your honor and sacrifice is nothing.
Every family who lost a loved one. Oh well.
These trump supporters say you really didn't sacrifice a thing.

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
VERY interesting....

Very interesting indeed. Hope you are not only focusing on the Breitbart piece and ignoring the link below, it contains more information about Khan's background.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Their son was one of those noble hero's. He saved lives while losing his own.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

No this what happen when you allow your hero son to be used for political gain, I find it despicable.

As opposed to a mother calling for a politician's arrest and declaring her guilty despite her having been cleared of all wrong doing? I think that type of political pandering is a TAD worse since it is spitting in the face of every investigation beforehand.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Just remember the death of those that came before us are the ones that have given us the right to the freedoms we enjoy today, I will make no excuses for that.

But I will condom the used of these noble heroes sacrifices for political gain.

I fought for those freedoms. You don't have to remind me of that. Plus you aren't condemning political pandering here. You are supporting Trump attacking the parents of a veteran.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join