It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Bingo!!!!!!!!!! I would love to give you one hundred starts for that, election years is such much fun, you can see the blind hatred from people when you do not subscribe to their political party lines.

But when presented with the truths of the charade that is been paraded by the political rats, you are tag evil, despicable and I am surprised that this time the Anti America rhetoric is not been used, I guess because now the political rats are pandering to the foreign minorities.

So Anti American doesn't have use for it for now, can not wait when that one is coming.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21082290]UnBreakable[/post
We'll see how that pans out after this.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Only if you are living within the states, yes we can vote in presidential elections, I have been voting since 1978.

I hope this bit of information helps, we can choose political candidates too.

edit on 2-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Primaries only.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm right there with you. Trump in both replies and I said nothing about the man.

Same thing happens when I post on Clinton ones.

My anti stance does not make me popular in the political circles.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I didn't ask if Puerto Ricans in the United States can vote.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yes primaries in PR, but for the whole thing once you register as a voter in the states.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Me neither, for some reason people do not like when somebody do not subscribe to their political stand and show them the evils of what politics have become this days.

I blame the internet for that.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Ask me about sacrifices I got a ton to talk about and I don't have to stand in a circus of political crap to show them.

Frankly, Mr. Trump does not care about your sacrifices. If you let your children serve, you're a loser in his book. He got five draft deferments. In Trumpworld, sacrifices are for losers. Mr. Khan was right to call him out on this, and the fact that Trump cannot give a single example of a sacrifice he has made underlines his lack of empathy, compassion, and sense of civic duty.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Timely Reminder...

Don't play fast and loose with politicians names...this is a long-standing policy
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Please post ON TOPIC and do not resort to bickering and name-calling:
You are responsible for your own posts.
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Aug 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm sure that none of our politicians do, still Mr, Khan make a big mistake when he let Hillary put him in the spot light.

It made it all fair game for the opposition, it is a political game you know.

But if you follow the money trail you know why he did what he did, you have to pay the piper sometimes, Hillary is good at making sure that those that she brings into her circle of friends pay the favors one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
To hell with sheer Khan and his islamobabble.

Hillary is responsible for the deaths in Benghazi, as well as the destabilization of North Africa, the Middle East, the Ukraine region, the South China Sea, and now Turkey and Europe. She is one of the "founders" of ISIS through her arming them via Libya. All the tortures, murders and enslavements are therefore on HER bloody, inept hands.

Khan is a terrorist-connected, CAIR-connected, Saudi-controlled asshole. Oh, and let's not forget that the Orlando shooter was also a "son of an Afghan immigrant", whose father has DIRECT ties to Hillary and Obama. Factually.

Meanwhile, all of this goes ignored by the media and Khan is portrayed as a great American, when in fact he's a subversive activist.
edit on 2-8-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

Were you as outraged at all the embassy (and there were many) deaths during the last republican administration, or is this special Hillary hate?

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rice get the credit for ISIS. Reisionist history isn't as easy as saying, "Make it so." This ain't the Starship Enterprise.

And Ukraine? So then Hillary's run into this dude before then? How Paul Manafort Wielded Power in Ukraine Before Advising Donald Trump

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't Donald Trump explain WHY he says things. He may be the supreme leader of the Trump company (or whatever it's called), but someone who wants to be Commander-in-Chief must explain themselves when throwing out an insult, or an accusation. His method causes problems for Republicans all down the ballot in every state. Gosh I wish he could learn this!

I'm not convinced that he actually KNOWS why he says some of the things that he does, especially when they are a defensive uttering in response to an attack on him. He has diarrhea of the mouth, and there's no known cure for that.

Honestly, I wonder if he has a touch of social anxiety that causes him to be unable to think rationally about how he responds to people when they call him out in a public setting. He suffers from thinking that he always needs to be the alpha dog, whether or not it's warranted and not matter who or what he steps on--at least, that's now I see his character evolving during this campaign.

I think that he is surrounded by tons of yes-people, and this emboldens his stupidity and makes him think that he's doing the right thing.

Basically, he has a lot of issues, his vocal knee-jerk reactions (and tendency to need to defend his comments for the sake of his pride) is just a small part of them.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: xuenchen

Let's see if any of this goes mainstream.

We can only hope.

if hopes and wishes were dollar bills, right? I do not think at ALL this will show up in the main stream media....those whores.....

I was blasted by a Jewish friend of mine because I posted the "truth" about the Khans and attached the Walid Shoebat page I read it on......when I tried Google to get info on Khan yesterday, all I got was the MSM drivel and calls for Trump to be removed as the Republican contender......

I LIVED in Saudi Arabia (to work at King Khaled Eye Hospital) in the late 90's......thank GOD I was able to leave before the two years of my contract was up, (LONG story)...but my experiences...as a woman and a Christian there...made me swear I would NEVER EVER visit another muslim country again.

At any rate, I will end this diatribe here as I always seem to get blasted as a racist, bigot or what not for my views (and they are strong) about the influx of Muslims and ISLAM into the US......(there are already signs in the Devon PAK/AFGAN hood in Chicago that state that Shariah law is being followed...NOT just that they practice Halall in preparing their foods......(my Arabic is crappy....so.....) and I see the Wahhabi ABAYYA (however you spell that word) ALL OVER Chicago now...(the abaya is the Wahhabi version of the Hijab....all black...with only slits for eyes....some even cover their HANDS in black gloves.....I was FORCED to wear one in the KSA!!)

Peace
edit on 8/2/2016 by Cornczech because: damn autocorrect has taken over to make me seem retarded!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
For anyone who is interested, his paper can be found in full here(direct .pdf link)

He has been cited many times in relation to Sharia law and is listed as suggested reading in Islamic law class syllabuses.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Good thing there's only 99 days left until the election

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Just wait until next election. Vin Deisel vs Martha Stewart.

The campaign theme will be:

"Waiters on Wheels"

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

i know a lot of vets and active military,personally, they do not hate Trump, where do you get those facts?

They hate Obama and Clinton though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join