It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Please explain.

Well, you obviously don't know much about the REAL Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham. If you read a book once in a while, you'd know, because that's where this kind of information is located, since the mainstream media and corrupt DOJ ignores prosecutors, investigators and police that present them with indisputable evidence. They have no where else to go, so they write a book.

That's how you find out things like Billy boy somehow getting the money to stay at the finest hotel in Moscow, when his 'Rhodes' scholarship most definitely does NOT finance this sort of thing. And how you discover that Hillary was fired in her first job as an attorney for lying in the Watergate investigation. In fact, her boss, when asked about Hillary said she was one of the most dishonest persons he'd ever met.

There's all kinds of things in books, because of the inherent corruption of our mainstream media. And it's all true, what with FOIA and gov't and court documents, etc. And the thing about books is that if you lie in a book, as opposed to the internet, you WILL get sued.

So anyone who promotes a Clinton is either a traitor to the American people or an idiot. I would say 'ignorant', but anyone who promotes something as important as a political candidate without a proper vetting, has gone beyond 'ignorant' and now dwells in the 'idiot' category...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I really don't understand how anyone could be that stupid to start denigrating someone else, when their closet is full.

If you don't like the message, attack the messenger. How very Trumpian of you. So what if Khan has a fetish? Although no-one likes to admit it, nearly everyone does, and I'm sure we will be hearing more about the Trumpsters as the election draws near.

Not one Trump supporter has been able to refute Khan's basic accusation: that Trump has never made a meaningful sacrifice in his life. Instead of denigrating the messenger, list all of Trump's noble sacrifices... or even just one.

Boy aren't we touchy. Typical of society today with all the SJWs running around. And sorry, but I don't have any 'fetishes', and while I really don't care what people do behind closed doors, I CERTAINLY would not be that stupid to go on national TV with a freaking 'pocket constitution' that scuttlebutt has already told us that it was given to him as a prop for his speech, which he didn't even write, and denigrate someone else, when I have that kind of crap in a closet. It's called hypocritical. Look it up.

And stop with the Trump crap. I'm no fan of Trump either, but to compare him to the Clintons is idiotic, since there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence of the Clinton crimes and corruption, and much that is still unknown about Trump. Do I like his love of Israel, who we've given the equivalent of 1T$ since 1973? While that gov't bribes and blackmails the members of OUR gov't? When that gov't spies on our citizens? And puts it shills into office in OUR country? And treats the Palestinians like dirt? I keep hoping that the citizens of Israel will wake up one day and realize what the Zionists are doing to them, just like I hope that someday the citizens of this country will do the same.

There's a LOT I do not appreciate about Trump, like his association with Chris 'Mommy Gov't' Christie, and Rudy 'I helped with 9/11' Giuliani, and a host of other issues. But he at LEAST has come out against war, while his counterpart has AGREED to every single stinking war we've been involved in. That alone is a reason to vote AGAINST Hillary. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this either. Anyone who listens to the drivel coming out of mainstream media is indeed, a completely brainwashed fool, because I figure out a long time ago, it's ALL LIES.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Touchy? You're the one who cannot think of a single instance of Trump making a personal sacrifice. Even perverts can speak truth to power.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Touchy? You're the one who cannot think of a single instance of Trump making a personal sacrifice. Even perverts can speak truth to power.

Touchy and I guess you can't read either, since I specifically outlined an example of many where Trump did altruistic things. But again, I'm not sold on Trump--I just know the PTB do not like the guy, which from what I have uncovered in my research is a very good thing in itself. But that's because I read books. Again, unlike some others like you who seem to come up with opinions based on what you see on TV or read in the NYTimes or G-d knows where else, which has been proven to be completely unreliable and is why so many prosecutors, etc ad nauseum have to turn to book publishing and authoring to get the facts out there.

Try to read a post before you start accusing someone of doing or not doing something. SMH. Sad.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Try to read a post before you start accusing someone of doing or not doing something. SMH. Sad.

Sorry, but I don't see anything, other than Trump supposedly being against war (even though he was in favor of it). Could you provide a link to the post where you mention a sacrifice Trump has made?

ETA: I have just reviewed this entire thread and can confidently say that you have not been able to provide a single example of Trump making a personal sacrifice. Very sad indeed.
edit on 22-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join