It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you have problems with a Muslim couple having "deep ties" to other Muslims? Whatever happened to "freedom of association?"

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's not Trump doing anything but being an ass... that's what is scary.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow. This is low. Defending Trump by character assassinating the guy making the good points about him... Xuen, is there any limit to how low you will lower the bar with your propaganda?
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It depends if the "other Muslims" are friend of foe, when you put yourself in the media spot light, you know very well that you will be dissected like a rat specially when supporting political candidates agendas in election years.

And that is a fact.

(post by Kali74 removed for political trolling and baiting)
Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
All bull. You guys know it's lies and like that lyin trump who lies just because. He inflates his importance. Oh I know Putin. I have a relationship with Putin. We were stablemates We had a nice conversation. He's very interested in what we're doing .
Or
I never met Putin I don't have a relationship with him. Well describe relationship. He had nice things to say about me. (Which we all know is top priority with ego centric trump. )
He lies day in and day out.

This is others lyin for him. Cuz he's lyin trump. Fibber McGhee, Perfidious J. Trump, Deceitful Donny the double dealing double crossing candidate.

Now you are rambling incoherently. How about you stick to the subject of this thread, which is about Khan and not Trump.

He has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, he has connections to immigration, he has connections to the Saudi Arabia. Things that have been dug about Khizr are not lies. It's called journalism, and they have done their research.

Take the blinders off and read up these below.

‘I Was Just Joking’: Media Apoplectic as Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Jesus Christ lady, those are American Citizens you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Only a moron desperate for their next fix of propaganda would believe this crap. This is Trump and the right trying to cover their asses (again) with the Veteran community of which several Veterans groups have publicly demanded an apology from Trump.

An apology for what? I'm a veteran I don't see that he said or did anything wrong. Where is the apology for the Benghazi mother? This is so obviously political BS.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Your husband doesn't speak for all veterans. Most hate trump. After he lies about the donations and they had to embarrass him into actually making the donation.
The VFW are DEMANDING AN APOLOGY for the unprovoked attack on a gold star family.

www.cnn.com...

How about an apology from Obama for the horrible way he's run the VFW? You know something actually done to Veterans and not this completely made up, media manufactured crap.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
When you support someone you do it because they're doing the right thing.
When do you get to the point where you say hey this guy isn't doing the right thing.?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

How about you don't deflect away from trump at the moment? How about we deal with this problem first.

Are you trying to say Donald didn't do this? Didn't say what he is on tape saying.?
Jesus H Christ . How do you do that?
edit on 822016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

When it comes to politicians Kali we are nothing but fish in the sea to be pick at will, Kahn minority status is the latest victim of Clinton democratic campaign shield.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I have to say my father and father in law depend heavily on the veterans hospital for their medical needs, in PR my Island the veteran hospitals are in terrible conditions and lo and behold we are also a minority group.

I guess when it comes to preferences is what is needed at the moment.

Mr. Kahn is needed now other minorities do not need to apply.

edit on 2-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Uh-uh-uh...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why can't Trump just be wrong? For once?

Anybody?

Why must he run his mouth about every single thing, including the parents of a dead war hero? Enough already. Is their son any less dead because they are involved with other Muslims? Why is it acceptable to engage in character assassination simply because they spoke up about being Muslim in America?

I can't stand Trump or Hillary but this is politics beyond the pale.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sorry but I don't buy into it, the so call gold start family are full of crap.

How about that, they are a shame to their son the truth hero.

I feel no pity for them after what they did, just because they own favors to the Clinton.

So called gold star family?

People have really crossed into the abyss this election cycle. Never in my wildest dreams did I think Id read this kind of rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

when you put yourself in the media spot light, you know very well that you will be dissected like a rat

And this goes double if you are running for office. Khizr accused Trump of never having made a sacrifice. Why did Trump attack him instead of listing all the noble sacrifices he has made? Because Khizr is right, Trump has never made a sacrifice in his life. He could not brag about his great service in Viet Nam because he used his connections to dodge the draft. He was actually telling the truth for once when he put down John McCaine's personal sacrifice by saying he doesn't like soldiers who are taken prisoner. Obviously, he prefers weasels who get out of soldiering altogether.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's like the "cult of Trump" or something. Every thing he says is right and everyone against him is the enemy and does no right.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I can't stand Trump or Hillary but this is politics beyond the pale.

It's called "the politics of personal destruction," and if Trump cannot prove that he is the Biggest Winner by becoming President, he intends to take as many others down with him as he can. This has been his track record.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join