It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

First of all, although snopes can sometimes provide further information for research, one should not take their conclusions as fact. Sometimes they get it right, sometimes they don't.

Second, the link you referenced is in response to only one statement, and their conclusion was unproven, not false - and that one statement is not the content of this OP. It is also not anything to do with Khan's attack on Trump or Trump's defense.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually the reason Hillary doesn't act like Trump is because that's What poster career politicians ARE and supposed to do, be dignified, groomed to perfection to look the part and be charming enough to be a lair but a convincing one, Sadly she is also soo corrupted that none of those attribute fix her.

Trump in the other hand have nothing to lose if he doesn't make it to the presidential seat, he have nothing to gain for been straight, to the point and very raw and cynic toward what had become in America a Hollywood style elections.

Still all politicians are liars when it comes to tell the people what they will do to make America great.

NONE of then delivers, they don't have to, actually this elections none of the candidates have delivered anything but bickering.

America can not be fix like the liars are preaching you know that I know that.

edit on 2-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes you are right how far we have gotten that a father let a political rat use his son for political gain when he lie death in a grave defending this nation.

Very low indeed.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow.. what a shallow mind Khizr Khan has. He's essentially saying that if Donald Trump "had his way", the Khan family wouldn't be living in America.

Well, Mr. Khan, if you put your thinking cap on, you'd realize that if Donald Trump "had his way", YOUR SON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE and with you, in your native country.

Why because Muslims shouldn't be allowed in America?

No, Muslims who support extreme positions or the subjugation of women.
edit on 2-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I saw this yesterday, also. The claim that snopes was addressing was that he had ties to the Muslim brotherhood and at the moment they only stated that it is unproven.

The source in the OP doesn't mention anything about the Muslim brotherhood but implicates him in the Clinton Foundation, Saudi Arabia, & a controversial Muslim immigration program aimed for the wealthy Arab elite.

And my personal truth ratio for snopes, being someone who has contributed to their message boards, would be 75-80% accuracy. I've noticed a slight political slant in articles here and there but for the most part they're on point.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

At least with Trump we know what is on his mind.

As much as he lies you have no idea what's on his mind.

I think that perhaps he sometimes assumes that everyone knows what he knows and understands where he is coming from.

We understand where he is coming from but most of us has moved well beyond that school ground.

And that includes the Republican elite who live in their ivory towers and in a different world than the rest of us. Sometimes I think that they are so out of touch with reality that they would not know what is really going on even if you sat them down to explain it.

And Trump is no different than those elite because guess why? Because he has never lived in your world.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow.. what a shallow mind Khizr Khan has. He's essentially saying that if Donald Trump "had his way", the Khan family wouldn't be living in America.

Well, Mr. Khan, if you put your thinking cap on, you'd realize that if Donald Trump "had his way", YOUR SON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE and with you, in your native country.

Why because Muslims shouldn't be allowed in America?

Not Muslims who support extreme positions or the subjugation of women.

And just where has Kahn shown any of these things?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Only a moron desperate for their next fix of propaganda would believe this crap. This is Trump and the right trying to cover their asses (again) with the Veteran community of which several Veterans groups have publicly demanded an apology from Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You mean veterans that are pro Hillary, because my husband a veteran doesn't give two rats about Hillary and neither the veterans like him that he works with.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump had no reason for his attacks other than oh they said something bad about me. Gotta hit back. Gotta be the big fat baby. Everybody knows this. Everybody is saying it. I don't know but every body is saying it. He's a big baby.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It doesn't have to be either or.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I know Kali, I think this political elections is going to be one of the most unforgettable ones in history, regardless of who win.

And is not over yet, we still have a few month left.

I am getting the popcorn and chicken wings ready just like I do for the supper bowl.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Your husband doesn't speak for all veterans. Most hate trump. After he lies about the donations and they had to embarrass him into actually making the donation.
The VFW are DEMANDING AN APOLOGY for the unprovoked attack on a gold star family.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Just wait until next election. Vin Deisel vs Martha Stewart.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sorry but I don't buy into it, the so call gold start family are full of crap.

How about that, they are a shame to their son the truth hero.

I feel no pity for them after what they did, just because they own favors to the Clinton.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I would love that one, I think Martha Steward lost her chances for the white house when she went to federal prison.

edit on 2-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I'm building a bug out room. Neither of these candidates are amusing. Well they are in a dark humor kind of way but... ugh.

Gin

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There are plenty of veterans that don't hate Trump, so I'm not buying your # from the Clinton News Network.

An Open Letter to Khizr Khan

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Just wait until next election. Vin Deisel vs Martha Stewart.

Can we just skip to that one?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yes they are, but you have to give it to Trump he is keeping Hillary a career politician on the edge and that is something we will never be able to forget.

I find it amusing like you say in a dark way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join