It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Trump can't be wrong

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Let add the financial gains from the misused of the “The E-2 and EB-5 that are sold to foreigners for a prices and that what Khan specialty comes from.

He works in a law firm that specializes on supplying visas to wealthy foreigners for the right prices and is well know for being activist for the advancement of Islamic interests into the United States, let no forget that $500,000 as littler as that you can hired the firm where Khan works to get yourself into the US if you are from them middle east.

No, sorry this man was no randomly chosen he was selected by the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Oh, I read that link, too. But I wanted to post that this information can be obtained through Google. And that the host of CNN did not do any basic research on Khan before attacking a pro-Trump panelist.

And CNN has been implicated in #DNC WikiLeaks.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hate to be THAT GUY...

Captain Khan, whom died in 2004 for violating basic IRT instructions was used as an example to new IRT troops on what NOT to do in Iraq with suspicious devices.

Notice that the US Army gave him a Purple heart and a Bronze star? Not a Bronze star with a Valorous device? This is extremely telling given his actions of what the Army truly thought of CPT Khan.

Notice that pretty much every officer O-3 and higher in the US Army gets a regular Bronze star for Rear Detachment duties, let alone actual deployment duties. A Bronze star for an officer is nothing. For an enlisted man it is, especially with a V. The US Army even just set a new C designation for Bronze stars also, which is simply "Combat". This is differentiate between normal Bronze stars, one's attained for combat SERVICE, and those given for VALOROUS acts.

I am not down playing CPT Khan's service, he is one of the few. This is a truth is out there thing.

ETA: The reason I post this is to show how veterans are being abused by BOTH Trump and Clinton for political purposes.
edit on 2-8-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I fought for those freedoms. You don't have to remind me of that.

I am glad that you remember.

Plus you aren't condemning political pandering here. You are supporting Trump attacking the parents of a veteran.

Trump maybe many things and sarcastic and cruel in his speech but darn the man hit the spot and attacking is no the same of showing awareness, the attacking part comes from the people that wants to make and issue of the situation.
edit on 2-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
I am not down playing CPT Khan's service,

Uh... Yes. That's exactly what you just did.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I hate to be THAT GUY...

Captain Khan, whom died in 2004 for violating basic IRT instructions was used as an example to new IRT troops on what NOT to do in Iraq with suspicious devices.

Notice that the US Army gave him a Purple heart and a Bronze star? Not a Bronze star with a Valorous device? This is extremely telling given his actions of what the Army truly thought of CPT Khan.

Notice that pretty much every officer )-3 and higher in the US Army gets a regular Bronze star for Rear Detachment duties, let alone actual deployment duties. A Bronze star for an officer is nothing. For an enlisted man it is, especially with a V. The US Army even just set a new C designation for Bronze stars also, which is simply "Combat". This is differentiate between normal Bronze stars, one's attained for combat SERVICE, and those given for VALOROUS acts.

I am not down playing CPT Khan's service, he is one of the few. This is a truth is out there thing.

Wow. Im gonna take a break from ATS politics. The vitriol and just blatant ATTEMPT to try and defend Donald Trump from ANYTHING HE DOES, is reaching new lows.

Playing down his service is EXACTLY what you're attempting to do. Otherwise why even post this garbage?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

First of all, although snopes can sometimes provide further information for research, one should not take their conclusions as fact. Sometimes they get it right, sometimes they don't.

Second, the link you referenced is in response to only one statement, and their conclusion was unproven, not false - and that one statement is not the content of this OP. It is also not anything to do with Khan's attack on Trump or Trump's defense.

So because it is unproven, the allegation they made about Khan must be correct. GTFO with that wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I hope the Khan's sue him. I further hope that they win.

I further hope that the next time his sons go to shoot a helpless animal the animal eats them (and no, that would still not be a "sacrifice."

MB operative, BS. They've been here since, what? About 1980? Had a child born here who was lost fighting a war for this country, the country of his birth. That's some great deep cover there.

Ooops...too late re: my first post ITT. He's messing it up more even as he tries to walk it back. He's the victim now? Oh sweet Lord Jesus.

Trump Doubles Down on Criticism of Khan Family as Blowback Continues

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Let's see if any of this goes mainstream.

We can only hope.

Don't count on it. Maybe Fox, that's it. You won't see any of the left MSM reporting this. It goes against their "Trump is evil" agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Sometimes this what happens when people wants to be in the spot light, the Kahn family knew better, they should have left the memory of their son alone and were it belong, with all the heroes that died for this nation so we can enjoy the freedoms we have today.

But no, I guess the money was too good, Hillary always have a way with money.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Trump maybe many things and sarcastic and cruel in his speech but darn the man hit the spot and attacking is no the same of showing awareness, the attacking part comes from the people that wants to make and issue of the situation.

What? So calling out Trump for saying awful things about a veteran's parents is the true attack? Wow. You guys have no dignity left...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No I didn't. He's done more than 95% nation ever did.

The reason I post this is to show how veterans are being abused by BOTH Trump and Clinton for political purposes.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Ha, ha, I have not had this much fun since the last elections, I love the twisting of words and the insinuations.

We as a nation has fallen this low.

I guess if this is the way you will address me if I was a Clintonite.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheBulk

How about you don't deflect away from trump at the moment? How about we deal with this problem first.

This entire thing is one big deflection from the fact the Democrats got caught rigging the election.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Not really. He's done more than 95% of the nation has done.

I say this as a Vet of the Iraq war myself.

The reason I post this is to show how veterans are being abused by BOTH Trump and Clinton for political purposes.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What? So calling out Trump for saying awful things about a veteran's parents is the true attack? Wow. You guys have no dignity left...

What "awful" things did he say?

a reply to: marg6043

I'm an ACTUAL veteran and I say you are wrong.

Me too and I say you're wrong.
edit on 2-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Wow.. what a shallow mind Khizr Khan has. He's essentially saying that if Donald Trump "had his way", the Khan family wouldn't be living in America.

Well, Mr. Khan, if you put your thinking cap on, you'd realize that if Donald Trump "had his way", YOUR SON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE and with you, in your native country.

Why because Muslims shouldn't be allowed in America?

Not until they've been vetted.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ha really?
Yeah we all think you're voting for Hillary you're not fooling us. Lol
Can' Puerto Rico even vote for president?

abcnews.go.com...

NOPE
edit on 822016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No I didn't. He's done more than 95% nation ever did.

Yet the military prefers Trump 2-1.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join