It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Shots fired". Trump responds to veteran's father who gave speech at the DNC.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Trump could instate a law to force poor people to eat Muslims and Mexicans to combat hunger and you would think it was a brilliant idea.

He could rape your wife and children and you wouldn't believe it.

Trump supporters, do you understand your blindness?

I do understand if you have to begrudgingly vote for him to get someone in your party to the presidents seat...but to actively support him?

WHY?

No argument. But you paint all Trump supporters with a broad brush. You mean you can't say the same thing about Hillary's blind supporters?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your sudden support of my brothers and sisters is indeed touching ,if fleeting.
It is also too little too late.
I don't buy it.
NO he probably won't and THAT is the game Khan is playing for Hillary that YOU bought, the MILITARY knows FAR better about that harridan.
OH...I'M sorry ...you probably weren't TOLD that on your cellphone ,but in the military the RNC is IT ...probably because they DON'T disarm us when they visit where we fight ,to name ONE of millions of reasons.
THAT'S why they always botch the overseas military vote or RNC would win.

edit on 1-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump was against the war in Iraq. Hilary wasn't. Yet Kahn stands on her stage instead of Trump's.

Had you even bothered to listen to Kahn's speech you would have learned the whole point of his speech that as immigrants they wouldn't have gotten into this country with Trumps ban all Muslims policy.

That Kahn just pimped out his dead sons memory for a political and personal gain. Although I too would take an oportunity to spread the memory of my child if he died (I think that is a paternal instinct) I would NOT be doing it in a political setting and let some politician use my sons memory to promote a campaign. There are memorials for such speaches, dont sell your childs memory to promote someone you dont even know personally.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Here's a source:

Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin

But given only those choices, 21 percent of the service members surveyed said they would abstain from voting.More than 54 percent of the 951 troops Military Times surveyed said they would vote for Trump, the presumed Republican presidential nominee, over Clinton, the Democratic front-runner. Only about 25 percent said they would vote for Clintonin that matchup.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

To add to your thought
thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity
Trump the cannibal...
Trump the Rapist...
Trump the Fuhrer....
Wow! you forgot he steals candy from children

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She's doing quite well.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Resource Not Found
The resource you are looking for does not exist. Please try again or contact the site administrator.

www.votevets.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What are you talking about?
Thread is not about me. Stay on topic.
And don't pretend you know me dude.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: atrollstalker

You should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

No, he should be given thunderous applause.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Trump is such a classless asshole.

Ya, because its better to lie and tell people everything is ok....

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

nvm
edit on 1-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So your first video shows a Democrat at least paying lip service to the Constitution. Right?
Then you say that Democrats do not even pay lip service to the Constitution. You confuse me.

They did.

Because they were calling for out right gun bans before that guy came on.

The op is quite correct.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I am on topic ..YOUR hypocrysy doesn't permit you comprehension...report it.
I CAN'T help it if your posts LOGICALLY break down to you alone saying "NO IT ISN'T " because you don't post A THING to back yourself,as your only words, MUCH LESS TAKE up the mantle of how special a member of the muslim brotherhood's kids death is when it suits your agenda.
I do .
If your words aren't lies that is,MINE AREN'T, in self description theres is ALL about me on this forum I really would be happy to give my real name as well but I was ordered not to.
THEY KNOW me fine

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Who cares what the moron said in response to anything?, he NEVER has anything intelligible to say really.

He talks like about a middle schooler, or maybe a dumb high schooler.

He appeals to that level of intellect.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So your first video shows a Democrat at least paying lip service to the Constitution. Right?
Then you say that Democrats do not even pay lip service to the Constitution. You confuse me.

They did.

Because they were calling for out right gun bans before that guy came on.

The op is quite correct.

No, he was not correct. He said the Reps at least pay lip service and the Dems do not. I said that they did pay lip service. See? They did.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner
how dare you insult the mentality of 54% of American fighting men and women!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So what part of GUN BANS is in keeping with 'fighting' for CIVIL LIBERTIES ?

A theme throughout the DNC covention.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Trump's a total POS. He has sacrificed nothing. Not a thing. But I do hope he keeps flapping his ignorant mouth.

Trump is sacrificing a 13 million dollar a year contract to risk character assassination and assassination in general for a 400k s*** job trying to fix a broken country full if ignorant stooges. Sounds like a fairly large sacrifice to me.

His "ignorant mouth" turned a million dollars into billions, negotiated more positive business deals than negative, and has garnered more republican votes than in the last 30 years, so keep flapping yours.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Starbuck799

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Governor Maggie Hassan Statement on Trump’s Disgusting Attacks on the Khan Family

Can't wait to see how he tries to walk this one back.

a reply to: Starbuck799

*eyeroll He has people for that. Yuge people. Only the best people. With yuge brains. But not as yuge as his.

Thar fact is that Trump is the head of his company. No matter how you spin it, without the head of a corporation running the show, there will be loss of revenue to the corporation. Trump has sacrificed those revenues by running for POTUS.

Like the usual Trump supporter you know nothing about Trump. The only businesses of Trumps that only show an profit are the ones not run by Trump. The guy has a history of running everything he touches into the ground. So no Trump hasn't made any sacrifices.

You assume that I am a Trump supporter. I have never, anywhere, at anytime, on ATS, said that I was a Trump supporter. But just keep up with the rhetoric spin to move your agenda forward.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join