It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Shots fired". Trump responds to veteran's father who gave speech at the DNC.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Who cares what the moron said in response to anything?, he NEVER has anything intelligible to say really.

He talks like about a middle schooler, or maybe a dumb high schooler.

He appeals to that level of intellect.

ur wrng...wtf u tlkn bout?

Topic....

No matte how Trump runs his mouth, his supporters won't question anything he says because of ideological emotional involvement.
edit on 1-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

whaaa?
edit on 1-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I understand the mans loss. His son lost his life so all people can have the same freedoms. He was not forced into service. He was not ripped away and sent off. 12 years ago his son put himself in danger to save others. That is not a hero. That is a soldier. I have friends who came home with no arms or legs or fingers or with horrible wounds. They got some of them protecting fellow soldiers and some got a purple heart. They do not want to be called heroes. They are soldiers. There are many other Muslim soldiers in the US Army who served and gave their lives also. There are also Jews, Catholics, Protestants....all religions and non-religions. So why open these wounds after 12 years? It will not bring back his son and it will not help his poor wife. It is a shame that the DNC used him for his. In the end he goes home and what?

On the other side of the fence we must remember that there are also Muslim soldiers like Nidal Hassan. He was as Muslim servicemen also.

Since 9/11 14 Muslim soldiers have been killed. NIdal killed 12 and Hasan K Akbar, who I am sure you have all forgotten, killed 2 at Camp Pennsylvania in 03.

As far as sacrifice? We all make them in different ways. This man chose the Armed Forces. Trump chose to step away from a billion dollar company and has run for president for the last 13 months. They are both the jobs this men chose.

As for the father, look into his ties to a law firm with ties to....(druuuummmmrooooolllll) The Clinton Foundation.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-01T14:19:05-05:000205 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
according to his father who lost his son there are two standards in this country. One for the privileged and one for everyone else. He must have been talking about Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump was against the war in Iraq. Hilary wasn't. Yet Kahn stands on her stage instead of Trump's.

originally posted by: buster2010

Had you even bothered to listen to Kahn's speech you would have learned the whole point of his speech that as immigrants they wouldn't have gotten into this country with Trumps ban all Muslims policy.

From what I'm starting to read about this guy-

"Sounds like he is implying a possible coup in the future. Well this can be expected from a guy who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and who supports sharia law."

-it sure seems like he's one of the immigrants that millions of Americans DON'T WANT IN.

Sounds like a troublemaker with ties to the Brotherhood.

Also keep in mind Kahn's vested interest in this election:

Kahn runs a law firm which "specializes" in Muslim immigration.

You can't make this stuff up.

edit on 1-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Good thing we went to Iraq in the first place. What a wonderful sacrifice this family made, all for nothing. And then he is going to go and speak on stage for a woman that very clearly supported the bogus war in Iraq? Is the purpose of the OP to point out the blatant hypocrisy?

Get ready for more war when Hillary gets in. We are going to see many more leaders of countries forcibly removed. We are going to be watching more young people dying so that the establishment can continue making each other rich off of the suffering of others.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump was against the war in Iraq. Hilary wasn't. Yet Kahn stands on her stage instead of Trump's.

originally posted by: buster2010

Had you even bothered to listen to Kahn's speech you would have learned the whole point of his speech that as immigrants they wouldn't have gotten into this country with Trumps ban all Muslims policy.

From what I'm starting to read about this guy-

"Sounds like he is implying a possible coup in the future. Well this can be expected from a guy who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and who supports sharia law."

-it sure seems like he's one of the immigrants that millions of Americans DON'T WANT IN.

Sounds like a troublemaker with ties to the Brotherhood.

Also keep in mind Kahn's vested interest in this election:

Kahn runs a law firm which "specializes" in Muslim immigration.

You can't make this stuff up.

A good portion of the world including America doesn't view the MB as a terrorist group unless you consider building schools and hospitals the acts of terrorist.
Seeing how they loved their new home so much that his kid was willing to die for it then I say we could use more immigrants like them.
He specializes in Muslim immigration so what? How is that any different than any other person of faith or nationality helps others to get into America?
Living in fear all the time just turns you into a coward.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I noticed tonight that CNN and KHAN are really kissing each other's butts. He got a full 20 minutes to speak about how rotten a guy Donald Trump is, with no disagreement from Anderson Pooper.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starbuck799

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

He's the one who claims to have made all sorts of sacrifices, making it all about him, yet again.

No one said he had to. He simply hasn't.

Pretty sure Trump has sacrificed a lot to run for POTUS. He has forgone possibly tens of millions of dollars while running for POTUS instead of running his company.

No...His companies are failing, it is one of the reasons he has not released his tax returns...He has sacrificed nothing. POTUS is his play to make Billions. His companies will fall fast after the election as his backers will no longer continue to lend to him and he doesn't have the revenue streams to survive without their support.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Actually, according to his new Personal Disclosure he has made money this past year even with his clothing line tanking a bit. Man, you just hate he has money dont you?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hearts and minds Buster. That is why they are being nice right now. The Cubans did that as well when fidel was still a revolutionary. When the opposition is gone then comes the heel turn. Cant you see that? No one does anything like that for nothing. Not in the middle east that is for sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Indigo5

Actually, according to his new Personal Disclosure he has made money this past year even with his clothing line tanking a bit. Man, you just hate he has money dont you?

I hate no ones money or success. My friends include millionaires and one that I am pretty sure is a Billionaire, though I never ask him. He owns easily 20 square miles of good real-estate including a few islands, plus several resorts, bars, restaurants, gas stations and it's all just a hobby as he primarily trades/brokers investments for European governments.

Trump famously and dishonestly "inflates" his assets and understates his liabilities...and that form you refer to affords him to do exactly that. His tax returns do not though and that is why he refuses to release them.

At a minimum he owes a quarter billion dollars and might have a billion dollars in assets. His revenue streams have dried up, and no one wants his name on their buildings or products anymore...after his failed WH bid he wont be able to sell real-estate fast enough to cover his loan payments and he will seek bankruptcy protection to try and stall/renegotiate his loan payments...but either way his revenue streams wont tick back up after what he has done to his brand...so liquidation is on the way.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Kahn is a bought and paid for puppet by the Crooked Clinton foundation. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Not a thing. You're not required to sacrifice to be president.

Issue here...
Trump says I think I've made sacrifices too while criticizing the words of parents who have sacrificed the life of their child.

I saw no attack at all. I saw Trump trying to answer several questions that the interviewer posed and nothing more.
The father politicized his son's death by dragging his memory into a political convention for a candidate who won by cheating, who holds her own political well-being above the safety and security of the country (not a big deal, unless you're Secretary of State or running for President BTW,) who has at the very least given the appearance that she traded official government favors for personal money and who has, herself, made no "sacrifices" whatsoever, while readily sacrificing the good names and sometimes the careers of others trying to keep her husband's career from crashing and burning.
This smells like a set-up. If you want to hold your son's sacrifice for his country sacred, then you don't drag his memory into a political convention and use it to berate the candidate of the other party.
Unless you've agreed to set a "gotcha" trap.
In what way could Trump have answered the questions so that there would have not been this (manufactured) high dudgeon?
I submit it wouldn't have mattered what he said. The fake indignation would have resulted regardless of how Trump responded, if he answered the questions at all.

Harte

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What is it you Trump haters say? "He's classless and a loud mouthed arrogant $@/$.
What do you haters do? The exact same thing you critisize him for. You get on the Internet and call him names. Makes you no better than Trump. But no, keep it up, it's truly eye opening to see the great divide happening right before my eyes

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Consequences.

White Nationalists Love Trump’s Attacks On The Khan Family: “God Bless Donald Trump,” Deport The Khans

And he has denounced them. So moot point.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Harm done. Perception is reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Believe it or Not , that Speech will not Convince Anyone who is thinking about Voting for Mr. Trump in Nov . to Somehow Change their Mind . It was Nothing More than Staged Theatrics at the DNC Convention to Con the American People Once Again .

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
What is it you Trump haters say? "He's classless and a loud mouthed arrogant $@/$.
What do you haters do? The exact same thing you critisize him for. You get on the Internet and call him names. Makes you no better than Trump. But no, keep it up, it's truly eye opening to see the great divide happening right before my eyes

This

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join