It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Shots fired". Trump responds to veteran's father who gave speech at the DNC.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump was against the war in Iraq. Hilary wasn't. Yet Kahn stands on her stage instead of Trump's.

Had you even bothered to listen to Kahn's speech you would have learned the whole point of his speech that as immigrants they wouldn't have gotten into this country with Trumps ban all Muslims policy.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

He's never going to get to make policy.
Do you guys not see he is nailing the door to the Whitehouse closed every time he opens his mouth.
Do you not see he is wrecking his chances. He's not going to get elected .

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Deflection huh.
You make me look like a genius. Thanks.

The thread IS about trump,the soldier , his family and the asshole comments that candidate makes.
So you stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'M BACK! warriors want TRUMP for rather OBVIOUS reasons

True warriors don't back cowards. Not to mention the way Trump has insulting the military lately.

Using his son's death, the thought of MY dad ,using ME for ANY political CRAP would be an INSULT to us.

Just how is this any different from Benghazi mom crying about hers at the RNC?

The DNC used a TOOL for emotional manipulation,they got called on it.

You must have missed the RNC which was nothing but emotional tool used to spread fear to the uninformed masses.

NOBODY on the left gives a CRAP about who fights and dies. AS HAS been the case since the 60s.

Yet the GOP who wants to continue the war on terror to get even more Americans killed cares for the troops. Yeah ok.

She has been DOCUMENTED as hating us

Please produce these documents.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Deflection huh.
You make me look like a genius. Thanks.

The thread IS about trump,the soldier , his family and the asshole comments that candidate makes.
So you stay on topic.

What did he want Trump to say?

They are in the US now, aren't they?

Is he trying to say that his ties to the muslim brotherhood would have kept him out, under Trumps administration?

What was the point of that guys rant at the DNC?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
More "Panem et Circenses" for the "Hoi Polloi"

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Actually he should have just SHUT HIS MOUTH.
The man doesn't know how to simply shut up.
He runs his mouth without any thought at all.
Nothing...that's what I would have expected him to say.
N O T H I N G

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump was against the war in Iraq. Hilary wasn't. Yet Kahn stands on her stage instead of Trump's.

Had you even bothered to listen to Kahn's speech you would have learned the whole point of his speech that as immigrants they wouldn't have gotten into this country with Trumps ban all Muslims policy.

Funny... if Khan was reading correctly he would know it is a TEMPORARY FREEZE on IMMIGRATION and not a BAN on Muslims. Isnt he intelligent enough to read a platform before looking like a idiot? Oh wait were talking a Hillary supporter making a speech. ALso American citizenship Does backround checking So its actually a moot point in reality. They need to expand it a bit is all that needs to be done.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What do you know about being a warrior btw? Cav IS one. What have you done? Not trying to be mean but im actually wondering.

Khans father is just mad at the republicans because his son died while they are in control of both houses who can stop a war if they want. Thats why he is ignoring the actual things trump said.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I don't have to document it ,actually.WE ALL know she hates us YOU included(Or you can't read)
AS IF YOU had the knowledge to MEASURE a warrior..please.

The DNC thing was a loss of life from INSIDE the system with NO accountabilty for it ,war ,is war WE DIE ,you celebrate.
Uniformed MASSES overwhelmingly know what is happening which is WHY their vote is often screwed up from overseas,and Hillary is NOT a desired human. (It's a WARROR thing YOU CIVS don't get and NEVER will.)
Trump is an outsider WE don't know WHAT he'll do ,they just want to shove him down your throats ,as I said before...

I think I covered it all BUTR keep backing your bankrupt system. AT LEAST THE RNC HAS security until the NSA hits THEM too that is... Best NOT mess with the intelligence APPARACHIK it can BITE you in butt.
edit on 1-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Their son died in an illegal war that Hillary supported and now the Dems are using them as a political prop. I can't believe they are going along with this, I wonder what incentives they are getting.

Not actually Illegal. SUcky yes but no it was lawfully declared. A country can go to war with another for no reason at all in truth and it be legal.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I think I covered it all BUTR keep backing your bankrupt system. AT LEAST THE RNC HAS security until the NSA hits THEM too that is... Best NOT mess with the intelligence APPARACHIK it can BITE you in butt.

Copy that!

Do you think the APPARACHIK trusts Trump? Do you think they might have more power over the elections than is apparent?

As time goes on it looks like imo Trump is throwing the race. Dissing the parents of a dead vet is poor form.
edit on 1-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
US does this all the time.
It's ONE of MANY things since the cold war that has to STOP.
Warfare is getting obsolete.
We are now talking amongst each other more now,so they have to lie in order to achive their means.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

THE MILITARY will test Trump WE WON'T PERFORM that garbage he suggested.
since BUSH Sr,ALL of the presidents have wanted to hit IRAN..all of them
Who do you think stopped those efforts?
It isn't really heavily PUBLICIZED but the military DOES restrain presidents because of claimed capabilities usually(We aren't ready)
Trump is doing fine.
WE KNOW, in the military ,how AWFUL Hillary is, we like Trump...iotwreport.com...
BOY do we HATE the ##

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.votevets.org...

WASHINGTON, DC – Family members of twenty-three fallen service-members are writing to Donald J. Trump today, expressing their dismay at his treatment of the family of CPT. Humayun Khan, and demanding an apology. The letter was organized by Karen Meredith, a Gold Star mother who serves as Military Families Coordinator for VoteVets.org.

The letter is below:

August 1, 2016
Donald J Trump
725 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Mr. Trump,

We are all Gold Star Families, who have lost those we love the most in war. Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know.

Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us. When you question a mother's pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice.

You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost.

You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us.

This goes beyond politics. It is about a sense of decency. That kind decency you mock as "political correctness."

We feel we must speak out and demand you apologize to the Khans, to all Gold Star families, and to all Americans for your offensive, and frankly anti-American, comments.

We hope you will hear us.

Sincerely,

Diane and Neil Santoriello, Mother and Father of 1LT Neil Santoriello, KIA, Iraq

Summer Lipford-Mickelson, Mother, Frederick Sirko, Father, Kirby Mickelson, Stepfather, Laura Sirko Samimy and Bridget Sirko Gentle, Sisters of PFC Steven Sirko, KIA, Iraq.

Sue and Randy Loudon, Mother and Father of 2ndLt. Christopher Loudon, KIA, Iraq

Melanie House, Widow of HM3 John Daniel House, KIA, Iraq

Derek and Lorene Davey, Mother and Father of Cpl. Seamus M. Davey, KIA, Iraq

Celeste Zappala, Mother of SGT. Sherwood Baker, KIA, Iraq

Sue Niederer, Mother of 2LT Seth Dvorin, KIA, Iraq

Fulvio and Gilda Carbonaro, Father and Mother of Sgt. Alessandro Carbonaro, KIA, Iraq

Karen Meredith, Mother of 1LT Ken Ballard, KIA, Iraq

Sergio Torres, Father, Lupe Torres, Mother and Beatriz Saldivar, Aunt of SGT Daniel Torres, KIA, Iraq

MG (Ret.) Paul D. Eaton, and Frank Eaton, sons of Col. Norman Eaton, KIA, Vietnam

Stephanie Fisher, mother of SSG Thomas Fogarty, KIA Afghanistan

Norma and Oscar Aviles, parents of Lcpl. Andrew J. Aviles, KIA Iraq

Cheryl Lankford, widow of CSM Jonathan"Miles"Lankford Sr., KIAIraq

Carlos and Melida Arredondo Father & Step-Mother to Lcpl. Alexander Arredondo, KIA, Iraq

Florence Sandra Penn , sister of 1 LT Charles Penn Jr , KIA Korea

Nadia McCaffrey, mother of SGT Patrick McCaffrey, KIA Iraq

Xiomara Mena, Mother of CPL Andy D Anderson KIA, Iraq

Annette Pritchard, Aunt of PFC William Ramirez, KIA Iraq

Paula Davis, Mother of PFC Justin R. Davis , KIA Afghanistan

Nooshin Razani, Sister of SPC Omead Razani, KIA Iraq

Christina Ayube, Mother of Sgt James Anthony Ayube II, KIA Afghanistan

Keavin Duffy, Brother of SGT Shane Duffy KIA Iraq

###

edit on 812016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
WHAT DO WE THINK THE CHANCES ARE HE WILL APOLOGIZE?

What are the chances the apology will end with BUT....
I'm sorry but...

I apologize to these families but...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Resource Not Found
The resource you are looking for does not exist. Please try again or contact the site administrator.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

This whole thread is disgusting. Every time someone (me) brings it back to Donald Trumps behavior in this instance they go off on a tangent. They can't stomach the disgusting truth about their candidate so it's about war in the middle east instead.

They can't stomach that he equates their sacrifice to him building a memorial. So they deflect into policy of the Muslim brotherhood treatment of women.

They can't stomach that he attacked this mother with his broad Muslim brush showing his prejudice and intolerance once again. So the make it about Obama.

Trumps easy answers without substance supported by his very special brand of intolerance is actually unpalatable by most decent Americans.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Trump could instate a law to force poor people to eat Muslims and Mexicans to combat hunger and you would think it was a brilliant idea.

He could rape your wife and children and you wouldn't believe it.

Trump supporters, do you understand your blindness?

I do understand if you have to begrudgingly vote for him to get someone in your party to the presidents seat...but to actively support him?

WHY?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As time goes on it looks like imo Trump is throwing the race. Dissing the parents of a dead vet is poor form.

Right! It's like every time he opens his mouth he's telling us NOT to vote for him!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join