It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Shots fired". Trump responds to veteran's father who gave speech at the DNC.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Somehow everything that has happened in American History is Obama's fault, we get it, you don't like him. Washington lost several boats crossing the Delaware, you want to tie that to Obama? You be better off, tieing them to me, My GGGG something Uncle was the one that gathered those boats.

Your missing the point, it's not just Obama or even Bush. It's the whole damn corrupt system sending these kids off to get killed and for what? To "liberate" people who many times despise your very presence? Or is it really to protect pipeline interests? Obama is merely the latest in a long line of complicit players.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: gladtobehere

So the Democrats and MSM making issues of Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim, at the Republican National Convention was OK. Let's cleave to our double standard.

Oh yeah, why bring up something so long ago?!

Someone wanted to beat her to death in a tweet. That's all kinds of messed up.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Somehow everything that has happened in American History is Obama's fault, we get it, you don't like him. Washington lost several boats crossing the Delaware, you want to tie that to Obama? You be better off, tieing them to me, My GGGG something Uncle was the one that gathered those boats.

Your missing the point, it's not just Obama or even Bush. It's the whole damn corrupt system sending these kids off to get killed and for what? To "liberate" people who many times despise your very presence? Or is it really to protect pipeline interests? Obama is merely the latest in a long line of complicit players.

You had to get the last stab at Obama in there, we get it you don't like him. I personally think Cheney, Bush, and Rumsfeld should have been tried for war crimes, along with a host of others. The difference being, I don't feel the need to bring C,B, & R into every conversation.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I'm still trying to figure out why the guy was mad at Trump and what connection his son has to him.

With Trumps "muslim ban" would they even be in the US so his son could join the army and get killed by his own religion?

No, they came to the US in the Pre-Trump era.

Trump didn't deploy him, neither did any of us here.

Maybe they can camp out at Trump tower like Cindy Sheehan did to Bush.

What Trump said was fine. imo. Just as relevant as attacking him.

The guy was a soldier, he was killed in the line of duty fighting people that are still causing problems, 12yrs after.

Now how does Trump owe this guy and his wife anything more than "sorry for your loss and we are grateful for your son's service"?

Only problem is, Trump didn't and couldn't say those things, he went into Pit Bull mode instead. Can you see why some of have issue with him dictating foreign policy.

No I don't see any issues.

You want someone to fall for every hard luck story in the book and then some?

These people were paid and retaliation for Pat Smith, who has a bigger, truer claim against Hillary, than they do with Trump.

(watching hillary spin benghazi for Chris Wallace while writing)

lol, you guys have to watch it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm still trying to figure out why the guy was mad at Trump and what connection his son has to him.

With Trumps "muslim ban" would they even be in the US so his son could join the army and get killed by his own religion?

No, they came to the US in the Pre-Trump era.

Trump didn't deploy him, neither did any of us here.

Maybe they can camp out at Trump tower like Cindy Sheehan did to Bush.

What Trump said was fine. imo. Just as relevant as attacking him.

The guy was a soldier, he was killed in the line of duty fighting people that are still causing problems, 12yrs after.

Now how does Trump owe this guy and his wife anything more than "sorry for your loss and we are grateful for your son's service"?

Only problem is, Trump didn't and couldn't say those things, he went into Pit Bull mode instead. Can you see why some of have issue with him dictating foreign policy.

No I don't see any issues.

You want someone to fall for every hard luck story in the book and then some?

These people were paid and retaliation for Pat Smith, who has a bigger, truer claim against Hillary, than they do with Trump.

(watching hillary spin benghazi for Chris Wallace while writing)

lol, you guys have to watch it.

All of the republicans have their panties in a wad over four American citizens that died in Benghazi, may they rest in peace. On the opposite side of that coin, they are perfectly fine with the lies that Bush told to take us into Iraq, and with a cost of 1000's of American lives, and now Iraq is all Obama's fault? I am a pretty intelligent individual, and none of this makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

well teh WMD's ended up In syria so they DID have the WMD's at one time and saddam tried to bluff. the U S called his bluff. The problem was trying to NATIONBUILD instead of just leaving.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Why is there such an uproar every time Donald Trump does something to prove that he's Donald Trump, and not some arse-kissing politician? I thought the polls said that most of the U.S. voting population is sick and tired of being snookered every 4 years by arse-kissing, lying, fake, politicians?!?!

edit on 7/31/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Trump's instincts were right.

Khan is a militant proponent of sharia and admirer of the muslim brotherhood and almost certainly holds to the traditional muslim viewpoint of the wife being subservient.

shoebat.com... to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

So Khan got his son to save his U.S Army subordinates as part of the Muslim Brotherhood's secret agenda?

The lengths Trump supporters go to to justify every stupid thing he says is sickening. A U.S soldier sacrificed his life to save other U.S soldiers , but lets deflect to dubious right-wing sources claiming Shria by stealth.

Yeah, sounds legit.

edit on 31-7-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'M BACK!
warriors want TRUMP for rather OBVIOUS reasons
BUT IN my absence I WAS TOUCHED by these OUTPOURINGS OF LOVE for AMERICA'S warrior sons.
HELL I thought YOU were mad CAUSE we are SO GOOD at KILLING our ENEMIES ,MY BAD...

Using his son's death, the thought of MY dad ,using ME for ANY political CRAP would be an INSULT to us.
The DNC used a TOOL for emotional manipulation,they got called on it.
NOBODY on the left gives a CRAP about who fights and dies.
AS HAS been the case since the 60s.
HILLARY?
She has been DOCUMENTED as hating us ,deductive reasoning USUALLY kicks IN ..
Buster?
Sillyolyou?

edit on 31-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Remember the little drowned kid on the beach that started the whole thing?

Well, that's what the DNC, media and hillary was going for.

If the dad was so pro shria, maybe the kid joined to give him a big FU instead of shooting up a gay club and killing 49 people.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Their son died in an illegal war that Hillary supported and now the Dems are using them as a political prop. I can't believe they are going along with this, I wonder what incentives they are getting.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Maybe he'll publish a book next week. You can earn a few thousand dollars from a $10 investment, according to the late-night TV commercials.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Khan is advocating a coup if Trump gets elected.

If Trump steals the election, General Allen will help rectify the situation. He is an honorable man like Musharraf.

twitter.com...

Is this for real?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Your post was also not on topic.

Trumps sacrifices which he lists as creating jobs , helping veterans, he thinks his ratings with the veterans is through the roof, I built that Vietnam veterans memorial in down town Manhattan, people love that.
I just can't believe this. This man is so self absorbed its crazy. These are sacrifices? Really Donald J Trump????
He doesn't know what the word means. He thinks it means doing something to make people think you're nice.
He thinks sacrifice is something he did where he didn't profit. Donny boy those are contributions. In and of themselves altruistic to be sure but Mr Trump a sacrifice hurts. It's giving that creates an enormous loss for your heart for your soul. Like having a child DIE in service to his country.
If donating a statue to the community is his idea of a loss that hurts his heart and soul then truly God help us.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

So the Democrats and MSM making issues of Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim, at the Republican National Convention was OK. Let's cleave to our double standard.

We all feel the tragic loss a mother experiences when she loses a child to war.That loss is certainly a sacrifice of the heart and soul. This is a good example really. Imaging if Trump compared Patricia Smiths loss to the loss he experiences when he makes a charitable donation?
Because that is what he's saying. When he says it to one set of parents he says it to all parents who have made this sacrifice of the heart and soul. . Please understand that. He says his donation was a sacrifice. He doesn't know what it means.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wow he's still dead at war isn't he. Try to focus people.

Is this so hard to swallow about this candidate. He doesn't have a heart. He donates because it makes him look good. He contributes to the community so people will thank him. Everything he does is for the glory of trump. He wants everyone to think he cares. Think it. Not that it's true only that folks think it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

And this makes their sacrifice of their sons life and Donald's contribution to the community equal how?

Gin

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yup. Sounds like he is implying a possible coup in the future. Well this can be expected from a guy who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and who supports sharia law.

Khizr Khans ties to the MB

"Khan’s fascination with Islamic Sharia stems from his life in Saudi Arabia. During the eighties Khan wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).” A snapshot of his essay can be seen here:"

"At the bottom of the page, Khan shows his appreciation for an icon of the Muslim Brotherhood: “The contribution to this article of S. Ramadan’s writing is greatly acknowledged.” S. Ramadan is Said Ramadan, head of the Islamic Center in Geneva and a major icon of the Muslim Brotherhood."

And since it's the goal of Islam to institute sharia law in all nations of the world thus replacing those nations current national laws, which in the US's example the US constitution.

It is fair to say that Khizr mentally keeps his pocket constitution UNDERNEATH his copy of the Quran.

And that he only tries to slam Trump and pretending to be "patriotic and like the constitution" because Trump wants to put a ban on Muslims immigration from conflict zones to the US till they can be vetted. Which puts brakes on attempting to implement sharia law in the US.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Gin because: dangit, screwed up the link again

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
We (not I, im speaking as a country) have elected this monstrosity as a presidential nominee. This speaks volumes to other countries that we are weak, we are breaking, we are ignorant sheeple.

Even when Hillary wins in November...the message is still strong, its still there. We are being dumbed down, we elected this rich reality TV star as a possible president of the United States! The most important job in the country, half of us wanted this clown.

Come take us some other country...we are weak. Half of us are sheeple and will follow whatever ridiculousness comes our way. As long as you force our god and let us keep our guns, we will follow you to the country's death.

(China will force atheism and take all of our guns)
edit on 1-8-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

Let's be absolutely clear here. This statement was an insult to this woman. Mrs Khan.
Right here, right now to that lady. Don't try to make less of it by making this about trumps attitudes towards women.
I'm not changing the topic. Trumps insult to this lady IS the topic.

People attaching articles about Mr Khan is not. Talking about women's roll in Islam is not.

Donald trump attacked this family, doubles down on it instead of saying he's sorry. Instead of saying yes your sacrifice was greater than any I've ever made. He says bu bu bu but I've sacrificed with a quivering lip. I've sacrificed by donating a memorial to downtown. People still thank me for that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join