It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Wish Conservative Media Would Stop With All the Fake Scandals???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I think a more fitting title would've been The Democratic Party is tired of being called out on their scandals. The truth hasn't needed to be stretched as of late. They are disenfranchising their base as we speak. They blatantly rigged an election against one of their own candidates. Nothing else really needs to be said until that's officially addressed to be honest. Hell, the main culprit that rigged it is now working for the very campaign she cheated for.

They basically spit in the face of Bernie supporters. I'll do everything I can to vote the exact opposite of that integrity. If anyone hasn't noticed, corruption is the root cause of all our issues in this country. Voting Hillary promotes Corruption in my eyes and I'm sure a good majority of others.

Please quote the email that shows the blantant rigging?

I found the ones released were very weak. I fact the media has stopped quoting them because they don't really fit the "DNC rigged the election" click bait.

The super delegate setup isn't fair, but far predates this cycle.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Orionx2

My post didn’t in the least praise democrats so your post is a straw man, typical partisan embellishment that forgets that the GOP have and had the power to investigate these issues as they are in power then and now and only investigate democratic scandals.

To compare Benghazi and the email scandal to 911 or the Iraq war is like comparing a cold to cancer.

The two biggest scandals in the history of America have happened under GOP conservative politicians and the hypocrites will NEVER investigate these two scandals: 911 and the war based on lies and deception in Iraq that might end up literally being the catalyst that destroys the world!

The GOP conservatives are ignorant, foul, partisan fools that will NEVER get to any truth or justice

Did not see anything about democrats either way.. That is the point.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Orionx2

The two biggest scandals in the history of America have happened under GOP conservative politicians and the hypocrites will NEVER investigate these two scandals: 911 and the war based on lies and deception in Iraq that might end up literally being the catalyst that destroys the world!

The GOP conservatives are ignorant, foul, partisan fools that will NEVER get to any truth or justice

Huh... Yet the Democrats were more than happy to approve said wars based off the same information the Republicans had.
Bush was president for only 8 months before 911. Hardly enough time to organize such a conspiracy.

Plenty of time to profit off of it and use it as an excuse to invade Iraq..which has nothing to do its 911....

Of course. Halliburton anyone? Biggest bunch of crap I ever seen.
However if you think the democrats and republicans were not looking for any excuse to start wars in the middle east you are naive. Both parties wanted to start it yet only one party seems to get bashed for it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There was enough in the emails to force the head of the DNC to be replaced, and for Bernie Sanders supporters to be furious about it.

But go ahead, keep believing the media. Even though the leaked emails also show the influence the DNC has over the media.
If they stop reporting on something, there is a good chance they were pressured into it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Actually that's true on most scandals, and it's intentional.

Both parties want something but they take turns taking credit for it depending on which party it fits best.

That way both Reps and Dems have ammunition against each other and stay polarized.

Must. Keep. Nation. Divided.

Divide and conquer, the most effective strategy of all time, used on the American people by it's own government for time immemorial.

So yep, there are things that the Dems get all the credit for that both sides wanted.

But hey, Reps got their own scandals that both wanted too.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You might want to look at this article.
It is a pretty good summary of what has been revealed so far, and what it means.

DNC Leak Shows Mechanics of a Slanted Campaign

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes "pressured" as we know.

One "pressure" tactic the DNC uses is advertiser "support" of specific stories and the way they are "written".

The MSM is always concerned if an advertiser is supporting something.

(post by Liquesence removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

There are enough TRUE Clinton scandals - no need for false ones.
These are just a few:

1. Monica Lewinsky: Led to only the second president in American history to be impeached.

2. Benghazi: Four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged.

3. Asia fundraising scandal: More than four dozen convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous.

4. Hillary’s private emails: Hundreds of national secrets already leaked through private email and the specter of a criminal probe looming large.

5. Whitewater: A large S&L failed and several people went to prison.

6. Travelgate: The firing of the career travel office was the very first crony capitalism scandal of the Clinton era.

7. Humagate: An aide’s sweetheart job arrangement.

8. Pardongate: The first time donations were ever connected as possible motives for presidential pardons.

9. Foundation favors: Revealing evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play back door to the State Department, and an open checkbook for foreigners to curry favor.

10. Mysterious files: The disappearance and re-discovery of Hillary’s Rose Law Firm records.

11. Filegate: The Clinton use of FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies.

12. Hubble trouble: The resignation and imprisonment of Hillary law partner Web Hubbell.

13. The Waco tragedy: One of the most lethal exercises of police power in American history.

14. The Clinton’s Swedish slush fund: $26 million collected overseas with little accountability and lots of questions about whether contributors got a pass on Iran sanctions.

15. Troopergate: From the good old days, did Arkansas state troopers facilitate Bill Clinton’s philandering?

16. Gennifer Flowers: The tale that catapulted a supermarket tabloid into the big time.

17. Bill’s Golden Tongue: His and her speech fees shocked the American public.

18. Boeing Bucks: Boeing contributed big-time to Bill; Hillary helped the company obtain a profitable Russian contract.

19. Larry Lawrence: How did a fat cat donor get buried in Arlington National Cemetery without war experience?

20. The cattle futures: Hillary as commodity trader extraordinaire.

21. Chinagate: Nuclear secrets go to China on her husband’s watch.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah, this pretty much makes sense. You could even say the Hillary Clinton private server scandal was taken out of proportion by the conservatives. Although I think that one holds water.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
This is a joke right?

So all those things haven't been investigated by republican lead commissions and with no criminal charges filed?

I blame the Mandela Effect in there universe these things didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Huh... Yet the Democrats were more than happy to approve said wars based off the same information the Republicans had.
Bush was president for only 8 months before 911. Hardly enough time to organize such a conspiracy.

Plenty of time to profit off of it and use it as an excuse to invade Iraq..which has nothing to do its 911....

Of course. Halliburton anyone? Biggest bunch of crap I ever seen.
However if you think the democrats and republicans were not looking for any excuse to start wars in the middle east you are naive. Both parties wanted to start it yet only one party seems to get bashed for it.

A real interesting question is it in America's best interest to shadily control the worlds oil reserves through immoral wars?

But was it done for America, or to give haliburton the biggest oil contract in history??

Oh and insure bush got to keep the presidency that al gore rightfully won..

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Yeah, this pretty much makes sense. You could even say the Hillary Clinton private server scandal was taken out of proportion by the conservatives. Although I think that one holds water.

I think a portion of that is viewed through hindsight and the smartphone age.

How much did the average American know about e-mail and servers 8 years ago?

When we're such rules put in place? Can't be previous to 15 years ago or so...

Colin Powell and others kept similar setups.

That said I don't doubt Hillary is corrupt nor that her emails prob showed her trading favors for donations.

I just HATE the lies and over the top BS.

Such as "the clintons are murderers!" And "bill is a rapist!"

They can never be happy with the legit part of an issue. So they turn it up to cartoon levels and then are stunned that the majority disagrees...

It would take a vast conspiracy with all the worlds scientists, college proffessors, unions, teachers, musicians, actors exc trying to discredit conservatism and JESUS!

Either that or conservatism is a bought and paid for corporate stooge.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Here are a few more references regarding the TRUE scandals, just in case you need to inform yourself:

A brief guide to Clinton scandals from Travelgate to Emailgate

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

Hillary Clinton’s Long History of Hiding Documents

The Clinton Foundation Scandals, Explained

1996 United States campaign finance controversy

White House travel office controversy

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History

Whitewater Timeline

Why Was Hillary Clinton Laughing About Helping Suspected Child Rapist?

I just went down your list and there is not ONE real acredited news organization..Not one.

Every single one is opinion piece garbage with zero accountability. No one is getting fired if they are just bald face lying.

It's always and only the same dozen conservative sites that just pass around each other's garbage.

Either everyone else is in a vast interconnected, global conspiracy against America's flavor of conservatism, or Fox News types are lying.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

The emails released so far were very weak...

"Has he admitted he is an athiest" being the worst.

The super delegate system is garbage, but was in place long before this election, so not sure you can lay that at Hilary's feet.

I hate defending politicians.....

Plain and Simple...The DNC colluded with the Hillary campaign, there's just no avoiding that FACT. The only people pushing your narrative are Hillary supporters so far. I'm not part of that group and only supported Bernie for very specific reasons, which no longer apply. I'll vote Trump to give him the best shot possible at beating Hillary.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

First off as a disclaimer, I am not a fan of Hillary nor any politician really. However, I am SOOO flipping tired of conservative medias constant lies... Lies that apparently their viewers can't see through...

Benghazi, the IRS, planned parenthood, and countless other "treasonous scandals" are put forth by Fox News types. Then they are investigated by republican lead commissions who find no wrong doing!!!

How many times can republicans fall for that kind of BS, only to have the very people throwing around allegations , find no wrong doing. Then still believe the next round of propaganda???

All the dictator and chief stuff where Obama was unconstitutionally using executive orders, were later validated by a conservative majority Supreme Court.

Obama never tried to run for a third term...

The planned parenthood "whistleblowers" we're later indicted after it was discovered they lied and falsified the tapes.... By a republican lead commission.

IRS scandle was debunked by a republican lead commission.

Benghazi was debunked by a conservative lead commission.

Yet they still will spout garbage about selling baby parts.....

What would conservatives say if Hillary Clinton was getting aid from Russia?!?!

It would be treasonous!

The lies and refusal to actually think about what would be required for the "right wing worlds" veiw of reality to be true, just blows my mind....

Do y'all know what it would take for all the worlds media, unions, scientific community, teachers, college proffessors, Hollywood, exc to all be in a vast conspiracy to make one political party, in one country look bad?

Way more organization than non conservatives are capable of....

So we should just shut up and not question authority.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

First off as a disclaimer, I am not a fan of Hillary nor any politician really. However, I am SOOO flipping tired of conservative medias constant lies... Lies that apparently their viewers can't see through...

Benghazi, the IRS, planned parenthood, and countless other "treasonous scandals" are put forth by Fox News types. Then they are investigated by republican lead commissions who find no wrong doing!!!

How many times can republicans fall for that kind of BS, only to have the very people throwing around allegations , find no wrong doing. Then still believe the next round of propaganda???

All the dictator and chief stuff where Obama was unconstitutionally using executive orders, were later validated by a conservative majority Supreme Court.

Obama never tried to run for a third term...

The planned parenthood "whistleblowers" we're later indicted after it was discovered they lied and falsified the tapes.... By a republican lead commission.

IRS scandle was debunked by a republican lead commission.

Benghazi was debunked by a conservative lead commission.

Yet they still will spout garbage about selling baby parts.....

What would conservatives say if Hillary Clinton was getting aid from Russia?!?!

It would be treasonous!

The lies and refusal to actually think about what would be required for the "right wing worlds" veiw of reality to be true, just blows my mind....

Do y'all know what it would take for all the worlds media, unions, scientific community, teachers, college proffessors, Hollywood, exc to all be in a vast conspiracy to make one political party, in one country look bad?

Way more organization than non conservatives are capable of....

So we should just shut up and not question authority.

How about focus on real scandals without pretending felonies were commited if it is really a moral issue or credibility issue.

Maybe wait for a legit scandal. They are politicians shouldn't take long.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If they weren't colluding together, then why did Debbie step down as the head of DNC? Go ahead and lie again and make up another story why she stepped down. It seems Hillary's ways are rubbing off on her supporters lately.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

a reply to: amicktd

The emails released so far were very weak...

"Has he admitted he is an athiest" being the worst.

The super delegate system is garbage, but was in place long before this election, so not sure you can lay that at Hilary's feet.

I hate defending politicians.....

Plain and Simple...The DNC colluded with the Hillary campaign, there's just no avoiding that FACT. The only people pushing your narrative are Hillary supporters so far. I'm not part of that group and only supported Bernie for very specific reasons, which no longer apply. I'll vote Trump to give him the best shot possible at beating Hillary.

Please quote the email that shows that.

I goin the ones quoted so far super weak.
edit on 1-8-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join