It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Wish Conservative Media Would Stop With All the Fake Scandals???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
First off as a disclaimer, I am not a fan of Hillary nor any politician really. However, I am SOOO flipping tired of conservative medias constant lies... Lies that apparently their viewers can't see through...

Benghazi, the IRS, planned parenthood, and countless other "treasonous scandals" are put forth by Fox News types. Then they are investigated by republican lead commissions who find no wrong doing!!!

How many times can republicans fall for that kind of BS, only to have the very people throwing around allegations , find no wrong doing. Then still believe the next round of propaganda???

All the dictator and chief stuff where Obama was unconstitutionally using executive orders, were later validated by a conservative majority Supreme Court.

Obama never tried to run for a third term...

The planned parenthood "whistleblowers" we're later indicted after it was discovered they lied and falsified the tapes.... By a republican lead commission.

IRS scandle was debunked by a republican lead commission.

Benghazi was debunked by a conservative lead commission.

Yet they still will spout garbage about selling baby parts.....

What would conservatives say if Hillary Clinton was getting aid from Russia?!?!

It would be treasonous!

The lies and refusal to actually think about what would be required for the "right wing worlds" veiw of reality to be true, just blows my mind....

Do y'all know what it would take for all the worlds media, unions, scientific community, teachers, college proffessors, Hollywood, exc to all be in a vast conspiracy to make one political party, in one country look bad?

Way more organization than non conservatives are capable of....

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is a joke right?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
This is a joke right?

So all those things haven't been investigated by republican lead commissions and with no criminal charges filed?

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Fake! You have drank to much of the MSM Kool-Aid.

+13 more 
link   

the Democratic ran DOJ wont allow any charges to be filed.

(post by ColaTesla removed for a manners violation)
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Anyone Wish Conservative Media Would Stop With All the Fake Scandals???

What makes them fake, your opinion or facts? If it's opinion well you know the saying about them and A-holes. As for facts well there's enough facts out there that would impeach a President, want to be or current.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
This is a joke right?

Has to be.

Roger Ailes has left the building to the left-leaning Murdochs. What remaining conservative media could the OP be referring to?

LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Murdoch is left leaning???

That's a really good one, Snarl.
Like literally the funniest thing I've read all day.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Listen by God, I don't know where you get your "facts" from, I don't know, maybe Hilary's butt.
But I use FoxFacts cause I know better.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

First off as a disclaimer, I am not a fan of Hillary nor any politician really. However, I am SOOO flipping tired of conservative medias constant lies... Lies that apparently their viewers can't see through...

..........................Benghazi

Enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yesss, sure, have to get that disclaimer first, right.

Gin

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

First thing that came to mind while reading.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't really care if they stop or not... It makes this election pretty entertaining... These fake scandals have been happening since the first sign that Obama might run for president... And we see how much good they did over the past 12 years - since Obama gave his first speech at the DNC, in 2004. (On that evening, I predicted that he would be our next president.) The outrageous scandals that have followed him to this day just make me laugh.

I find the 'grasping at straws' pretty humorous and an interesting study in the context of American society and group-think. And with each 'scandal', they reach further and further out to the extremes in hopes of convincing the left that Hillary is the anti-christ, a murderer, or Satan, himself... Interestingly, I have yet to see Hillary with a stupid Hitler mustache, but I'm sure it's out there...

My unsolicited advice - Just remember - there are plenty of us out here who DO see through the insanity.

My heart is FULLY with Bernie, but my vote is with Hillary. Simply because the alternative is too stupid to consider.
edit on 7/31/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I agree, I see the insanity first, but I will never vote for Hillary, too much corruption behind her since her Husband was president and during her early days as a lawyer.

So I will be voting for myself.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

My heart is FULLY with Bernie, but my vote is with Hillary. Simply because the alternative is to stupid to consider.

My unsolicited advice - Just remember - there are plenty of us out here who DO see through the insanity.

Apparently not

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Benghazi and the IRS were worth being investigated. If memory serves right the IRS also deleted a bunch of emails to cover their butts. sounds familiar.
From what I heard about Benghazi is that the naval base in sicily could have easily given support but could not for some reason.
Finding no wrongdoing under the law does not mean someone did nothing wrong. At that level of government they don't play by the same legal rules that us peasants do.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Evidently you are unfamiliar with the stacks of proof for every one of the screechy one's scandals.

It is GREATLY MORE likely that she's a fake human being than that any of her intensely investigated scandals are fake.

Sigh.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join