It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Wish Conservative Media Would Stop With All the Fake Scandals???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I agree it is very entertaining especially when you don't have a bone in the game.
I enjoyed the republican conference more it was insane I laughed and was so puzzled at the USA way of doing things funny and entertaining but I don't know If it was supposed to be.
First time ever the thought of moving to the USA popped into my head because I want a piece of the insane pie also
I agree If I had a vote it would be for bernie but now he is not an option I may just vote green so I can't be blamed in the future when the other two cock it all up.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think a more fitting title would've been The Democratic Party is tired of being called out on their scandals. The truth hasn't needed to be stretched as of late. They are disenfranchising their base as we speak. They blatantly rigged an election against one of their own candidates. Nothing else really needs to be said until that's officially addressed to be honest. Hell, the main culprit that rigged it is now working for the very campaign she cheated for.

They basically spit in the face of Bernie supporters. I'll do everything I can to vote the exact opposite of that integrity. If anyone hasn't noticed, corruption is the root cause of all our issues in this country. Voting Hillary promotes Corruption in my eyes and I'm sure a good majority of others.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Personnaly i dont want them to stop, its comedy hour all day everyday with fox and friends.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
have you read the IRS scandle? You think it was just a kawikydink that all the groups were targeted were on the right?

Have you ever read Nixon's articles of impeachment. I will help you out, the 2nd thing he was impeached for was misuse of the IRS

The IRS also broke the law by giving republican donors name to democrats. The DNC had names of republican that donated to Trump. Not sure how they got those, but it is something to keep an eye on

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Snarl

Murdoch is left leaning???

Mandela effect get you too? I heard that's been going around lately. Forgive me for not helping you out with a link. I'm sure Google works from where you're reading this response.

I don't fault the lefties for making money. The ratings they posted for Faux News were worthy of notice. But, you can stick that show with a fork.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I can't wait for the live debates gonna be so funny but tragic at the same time
Cracking Telly

edit on 31-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I can't wait for the live debates gonna be so funny but tragic at the same time
Cracking Telly

Should be a blast, pompous trump vs hillary the witch of the north east, blood might flow eheheh

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Rewriting history doesn't change the history.
Nice try tho.

Gin

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

It will be a massacre, she's awesome speaker without telepromter.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I had to laugh when all the counter-arguments of anti-clintons were "you would not BELIEVE how many facts are against her!!" - and then?

Then came nothing.

No facts.
No arguments against the OP (besides "nanana, can't HEAR you!").

Really, this is your best?

Ridiculous.

Disclaimer: Don't vote for Hillary or Trump - go third way! Jill Stein!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: JoshuaCox

the Democratic ran DOJ wont allow any charges to be filed.

The same people who inform you of the scandel are the same people who investigate it.

That's what "the Benghazi" commission is.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
have you read the IRS scandle? You think it was just a kawikydink that all the groups were targeted were on the right?

Have you ever read Nixon's articles of impeachment. I will help you out, the 2nd thing he was impeached for was misuse of the IRS

The IRS also broke the law by giving republican donors name to democrats. The DNC had names of republican that donated to Trump. Not sure how they got those, but it is something to keep an eye on

I think it makes sense to double check the anti taxes groups incase they are tax havens and commiting fraud.

For example, if I donate 100,000 to a charity.

Say the tax rate is 30%, so if I had kept that money I would have a net profit of 70,000$.

Well if I give that 100,000 to a charity I don't pay that 30k, because of the tax deduction.

Then if the charity gives me back 80,000$ and keeps 20k. That's a gain of 10k for me and 20k for the charity.

Which is illegal and exactly the kinda thing you can expect to find more often from an "anti-taxes nonprofit."

It's agents being Sherlock Holmes, not political bias.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

The emails released so far were very weak...

"Has he admitted he is an athiest" being the worst.

The super delegate system is garbage, but was in place long before this election, so not sure you can lay that at Hilary's feet.

I hate defending politicians.....

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Evidently you are unfamiliar with the stacks of proof for every one of the screechy one's scandals.

It is GREATLY MORE likely that she's a fake human being than that any of her intensely investigated scandals are fake.

Sigh.

Then why did the same group of politicians who informed the public of the scandel, have republican lead congressional investigations on them. Then find no wrong doing?

The same people who leveled the charges are in the tank for the clintons?

Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Benghazi and the IRS were worth being investigated. If memory serves right the IRS also deleted a bunch of emails to cover their butts. sounds familiar.
From what I heard about Benghazi is that the naval base in sicily could have easily given support but could not for some reason.
Finding no wrongdoing under the law does not mean someone did nothing wrong. At that level of government they don't play by the same legal rules that us peasants do.

From what you hear...

The congressional commission lead by republicans saying it was treason found no wrong doing, but....

It's all fake bs, they assume you are too stupid to notice when no one is charged later....

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

First a little background for those just joining the election: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are players on the SAME TEAM.

Agencies in President Barack Obama's U.S. Government are investigating Hillary Clinton's potential misdeeds and crimes. Some items under investigation transcend mere "scandals", Joshua.

edit on 7/31/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Benghazi and the IRS were worth being investigated. If memory serves right the IRS also deleted a bunch of emails to cover their butts. sounds familiar.
From what I heard about Benghazi is that the naval base in sicily could have easily given support but could not for some reason.
Finding no wrongdoing under the law does not mean someone did nothing wrong. At that level of government they don't play by the same legal rules that us peasants do.

You heard wrong, depending on what you're talking about. Benghazi was not one continuous attack, but multiple.

Stevens and Smith died from smoke inhalation in half an hour from the beginning of the attack.

It's 750 miles between Sigonella Naval Air Station, Italy and Benghazi, Libya. No transport craft would have gotten there in that time span, and fighters scrambled immediately wouldn't have helped them on the ground.

One alphabet letter guy got out of the safe room that Stevens and Smith were in, but lost them in the smoke. The survivors from the small post got to the larger alphabet letter compound.

Many hours later, that compound was hit by another attack. This is where the other two men died, when their roof position was hit by mortar fire. I seem to recall one was crewing a weapon, and the other hand run over to assist. Been awhile since I read about it, but I think survivors then evacuated the compound after and were attacked while fleeing.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You've got a good point, even though if someone doesn't find evidence of wrongdoing, it doesn't mean wrongdoing hadn't occured. Some people are really good at covering their tracks and incompetence. Then again, there might be no evidence because there was no wrongdoing.

One thing is for certain, the left and right-wing media depend on profits, and whatever it takes to get them. Whether it is a conspiracy theory of systemic racism or Obama's religion, both attract a lot of viewers.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? I wish the Bernie supporters would take over a lefty network and start in on voter fraud, Debbie WS, and the Clinton Foundation!!
The woman is in the belly of the beast and is somehow untouchable. Dirty Bill meeting with the Attorney General?!?!? Please...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: amicktd

The emails released so far were very weak...

Except for the ones that forced the resignation of the DNC Chair and sent the Convention into total chaos and has caused a massive trust void of the Democrat Party.

And how about the government reports that were "on conservative news" that exposed several dozen proven lies (and possible perjury) by the now Democrat candidate for President?

Frustrating I know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join