It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Wish Conservative Media Would Stop With All the Fake Scandals???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I just HATE the lies and over the top BS.

Such as "the clintons are murderers!" And "bill is a rapist!"

Uhhhhhh . . .

there is that pesky problem . . . however . . .

that MULTIPLE witnesses in a variety of contexts over long periods of time

HAVE VERIFIED multiple murders protecting the criminal and corrupt treasonous duo. And now, today, more out documenting the Fosterizing of Vince Foster

And, the fact of the matter is . . . Bill is a serial sexual predator/rapist.

You are welcome to deny all you wish.

The women victims have quit excusing the rapes and carrying Bill's water regardless of the screechy one's threats to their lives.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I just went down your list and there is not ONE real acredited news organization..Not one.

So, the blinkin blazes what?

1. Just how LOGICAL is it to YOU that:

( A) the media controlled by the same oligarchy that selected and insured that Marxists Clintons and the current WH Imposter in Chief would rule is the same oligarchy, are the same bosses of ALL THE MAJOR MEDIA outlets . . . and would therefore paint the Clintons in other than wonderful terms, per orders! ????

( B) said media would do OTHER THAN marginalize all blips of truth that would leak out from under the corners of their VERY CONTROLLED MEDIA TENT?

( C) Part of me wonders how many chronic naysayers about the Clinton facts know a LOT more about the VERY CONTROLLED MEDIA than they are remotely letting on.

2. Again: It was the flaky, most fringe groups that EARLIEST and MOST ACCURATELY predicted who Hitler really was and what he would eventually do. So, I wouldn't be comforted about those claiming the fringe groups and sources don't know anything factual. HISTORY PROVES THAT NOTION UTTERLY FALSE.

But hey, if you are delighted to devote yourself to carrying the Clinton's water--help yourself. The screechy one probably has a bucket of dilldo's you could carry to the next orgy for them, too.

edit on 1/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: DBCowboy

First off as a disclaimer, I am not a fan of Hillary nor any politician really. However, I am SOOO flipping tired of conservative medias constant lies... Lies that apparently their viewers can't see through...

Benghazi, the IRS, planned parenthood, and countless other "treasonous scandals" are put forth by Fox News types. Then they are investigated by republican lead commissions who find no wrong doing!!!

How many times can republicans fall for that kind of BS, only to have the very people throwing around allegations , find no wrong doing. Then still believe the next round of propaganda???

All the dictator and chief stuff where Obama was unconstitutionally using executive orders, were later validated by a conservative majority Supreme Court.

Obama never tried to run for a third term...

The planned parenthood "whistleblowers" we're later indicted after it was discovered they lied and falsified the tapes.... By a republican lead commission.

IRS scandle was debunked by a republican lead commission.

Benghazi was debunked by a conservative lead commission.

Yet they still will spout garbage about selling baby parts.....

What would conservatives say if Hillary Clinton was getting aid from Russia?!?!

It would be treasonous!

The lies and refusal to actually think about what would be required for the "right wing worlds" veiw of reality to be true, just blows my mind....

Do y'all know what it would take for all the worlds media, unions, scientific community, teachers, college proffessors, Hollywood, exc to all be in a vast conspiracy to make one political party, in one country look bad?

Way more organization than non conservatives are capable of....

So we should just shut up and not question authority.

How about focus on real scandals without pretending felonies were commited if it is really a moral issue or credibility issue.

Maybe wait for a legit scandal. They are politicians shouldn't take long.

Who gets to determine the validity of the "scandal"?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I just HATE the lies and over the top BS.

Such as "the clintons are murderers!" And "bill is a rapist!"

Uhhhhhh . . .

there is that pesky problem . . . however . . .

that MULTIPLE witnesses in a variety of contexts over long periods of time

HAVE VERIFIED multiple murders protecting the criminal and corrupt treasonous duo. And now, today, more out documenting the Fosterizing of Vince Foster

And, the fact of the matter is . . . Bill is a serial sexual predator/rapist.

You are welcome to deny all you wish.

The women victims have quit excusing the rapes and carrying Bill's water regardless of the screechy one's threats to their lives.

Only to right wing world...

Do you really doubt bill's super charismatic self has to rape people??

YPS Donald trumps wife Ivana accused him of rape in court papers.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Are these fake reports about how the DNC rigged the primary? I'm not Republican or Democrat, but I absolutely love how Democrats turn a blind eye to the negative truths regarding their party and HiLIARy..

www.foxnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

observer.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

All information is certifiable from many sources. Do you really expect CNN to cover this, when the DNCLeak clearly shows that they answer to the DNC?

I think this one should be of particular interest to you:

This pro-Clinton super PAC is spending $1 million to 'correct' people online — and Redditors are outraged

A pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC proudly announced that it will spend $1 million to dig into Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter to start setting people straight about Hillary Clinton.

The project is called Barrier Breakers, and the money will fund a task force to "push back against attackers" and support those who support Clinton.
It's unclear what Correct the Record's online engagement will look like: who these paid supporters are, how many there will be or what kind of messages they're spreading. But some already think they have a pretty good idea.

"For months know we've already been the target of this kind of misinformation and attacks," the moderators of the Sanders subreddit /r/SandersForPresident wrote on Thursday, saying the concept of the "BernieBro" is the result of fake accounts created to "establish a narrative that Bernie's supporters are all racist, sexist young males who harass people online."

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh ,they HATE that question...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You might be interested in this, since you want media to be honest:

Tell The Truth 2016!

“Tell the Truth!” 2016 has one overarching mission: prevent the media from rigging the 2016 elections.

Establish a 24/7 “War Room,” enabling us to respond to media bias immediately, preventing biased reporting from influencing Americans. We have already seen how the media will attempt to spin the news, ignore stories, and defend liberal candidates while attacking conservative ones.

If Americans can not receive objective coverage of the 2016 race, then we will educate them on exactly what type of information they are receiving.

Mission

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I just went down your list and there is not ONE real acredited news organization..Not one.

So, the blinkin blazes what?

1. Just how LOGICAL is it to YOU that:

( A) the media controlled by the same oligarchy that selected and insured that Marxists Clintons and the current WH Imposter in Chief would rule is the same oligarchy, are the same bosses of ALL THE MAJOR MEDIA outlets . . . and would therefore paint the Clintons in other than wonderful terms, per orders! ????

( B) said media would do OTHER THAN marginalize all blips of truth that would leak out from under the corners of their VERY CONTROLLED MEDIA TENT?

( C) Part of me wonders how many chronic naysayers about the Clinton facts know a LOT more about the VERY CONTROLLED MEDIA than they are remotely letting on.

2. Again: It was the flaky, most fringe groups that EARLIEST and MOST ACCURATELY predicted who Hitler really was and what he would eventually do. So, I wouldn't be comforted about those claiming the fringe groups and sources don't know anything factual. HISTORY PROVES THAT NOTION UTTERLY FALSE.

But hey, if you are delighted to devote yourself to carrying the Clinton's water--help yourself. The screechy one probably has a bucket of dilldo's you could carry to the next orgy for them, too.

All the worlds media are not controlled by a few aristocrats while conservative media (all 14 sites) are some bastion of independent truth.

That's the 2 options....

every public figure around the world who doesn't believe in America's specific flavor of conservatism are all in a vast conspiracy to make republicans look bad...

or Fox News and about a dozen fake news sites are lying..

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
Are these fake reports about how the DNC rigged the primary? I'm not Republican or Democrat, but I absolutely love how Democrats turn a blind eye to the negative truths regarding their party and HiLIARy..

www.foxnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

observer.com...

That's been the story but the emails I have seen quoted are weak sauce, in terms of scandalous.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

All information is certifiable from many sources. Do you really expect CNN to cover this, when the DNCLeak clearly shows that they answer to the DNC?

I think this one should be of particular interest to you:

This pro-Clinton super PAC is spending $1 million to 'correct' people online — and Redditors are outraged

A pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC proudly announced that it will spend $1 million to dig into Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter to start setting people straight about Hillary Clinton.

The project is called Barrier Breakers, and the money will fund a task force to "push back against attackers" and support those who support Clinton.
It's unclear what Correct the Record's online engagement will look like: who these paid supporters are, how many there will be or what kind of messages they're spreading. But some already think they have a pretty good idea.

"For months know we've already been the target of this kind of misinformation and attacks," the moderators of the Sanders subreddit /r/SandersForPresident wrote on Thursday, saying the concept of the "BernieBro" is the result of fake accounts created to "establish a narrative that Bernie's supporters are all racist, sexist young males who harass people online."

DNC emails also leaked that they posted fake jobs to work for Trumps company and the requirements were all sexist.

Basically I wouldn't believe the DNC or Hillary at this point even if they were telling the truth. Kinda like crying wolf at this point.
edit on 1-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
You might be interested in this, since you want media to be honest:

Tell The Truth 2016!

“Tell the Truth!” 2016 has one overarching mission: prevent the media from rigging the 2016 elections.

Establish a 24/7 “War Room,” enabling us to respond to media bias immediately, preventing biased reporting from influencing Americans. We have already seen how the media will attempt to spin the news, ignore stories, and defend liberal candidates while attacking conservative ones.

If Americans can not receive objective coverage of the 2016 race, then we will educate them on exactly what type of information they are receiving.

Mission

It is garbage.... From the first line you can tell it is garbage...

As if any media not conservative is "the liberal media" and in some vast conspiracy for Satan and/or the illuminate.

Right wing media is the laughing stock of every accredited news organization...globally...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Maybe you need to start a running live thread for that effort. I think it's an extremely crucial and patriotic issue.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Thanks for affirming the knee-jerk compulsions flooding the world in our era . . .

in gestapo lock-step with the media controlled by the 6 media orgs/families and their oligarchy co-horts.

At least the masses of lemming Eloi shuffling off to the caverns of the Morlachs will enjoy lots of mind-numbed company on their way to be 'filet-de-sheeple.'

I didn't realize I should have bought stock in Kool-Aid decades ago.

Orwell was absolutely correct . . . telling the truth in an era of tyranny IS a subversive act.

I assume you are very comforted avoiding so religiously being anything close to such a subversive truth teller.

It shows.

And smells.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks for affirming the knee-jerk compulsions flooding the world in our era . . .

in gestapo lock-step with the media controlled by the 6 media orgs/families and their oligarchy co-horts.

At least the masses of lemming Eloi shuffling off to the caverns of the Morlachs will enjoy lots of mind-numbed company on their way to be 'filet-de-sheeple.'

I didn't realize I should have bought stock in Kool-Aid decades ago.

Orwell was absolutely correct . . . telling the truth in an era of tyranny IS a subversive act.

I assume you are very comforted avoiding so religiously being anything close to such a subversive truth teller.

It shows.

And smells.

Either 12 news sites and fox news are lying.

Or hundreds of thousands of random reporters, scientists, college professors, exc, exc exc.

Hmm....

I wonder how Obama got ever single other country on the planets press to play ball, or all the scientists....

Must be killer paying off every single Ivy League college grad in math and science to push there global warming "myth" (sarcasm),

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok. Trump is held in high regard because he is a businessman who knows how to use the system to his advantage, i.e. the bankruptcy system. According to supporters he will put on his good guy hat and use what he knows to our benefit.

Hey, the same could be said for Hillary. Geez, if I believed every scandal, every theory, about the Clinton's, they must be the most powerful people on the planet. Or the smartest.
edit on 1-8-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

www.foxnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

observer.com...

That's been the story but the emails I have seen quoted are weak sauce, in terms of scandalous.

Do I need to find Braille ready articles for you?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
According to supporters he will put on his good guy hat and use what he knows to our benefit.

Maybe, maybe not. He already has in the past, no reason why he can't continue to do so. A lot can be said for his consistency and the fact that most of what he stands for can be backed up with his past actions (unless you're saying he has been planning this con since his birth). Can't say the same for Hillary. Can't say much for Hillary since no one really has any idea what she stands for.

Do you want to vote Trump and play Russian roulette with one bullet, or vote Hillary and play Russian roulette with 6 bullets?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety

originally posted by: MOMof3
According to supporters he will put on his good guy hat and use what he knows to our benefit.

Maybe, maybe not. He already has in the past, no reason why he can't continue to do so. A lot can be said for his consistency and the fact that most of what he stands for can be backed up with his past actions (unless you're saying he has been planning this con since his birth). Can't say the same for Hillary. Can't say much for Hillary since no one really has any idea what she stands for.

Do you want to vote Trump and play Russian roulette with one bullet, or vote Hillary and play Russian roulette with 6 bullets?

I would say it is a question of status quo , vs high risk, high reward.

If Hillary is elected nothing will change for better or worse. It will be the continuation of bought and paid for politics and congressional gridlock....because the GOP house and senate will unite against any dem president even to the detriment of the American people.

Trump on the other hand might be the only human on the planet who will raise min wage and such, and the GOP will not be able to unite against him. However, he might go to war over some random tweet, so...

High risk, high reward.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join