It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Basic problem is Islam is based off the old testament. And Mohammad lived by the rules if the old testament. Today christians have thrown out the old testament and see it as more history lessons than a way to live by. They follow the teachings of christ who threw out the old testament and replaced it. This hasn't happened in Islam so they are trying to live a modern life with 1st century morals.
edit on 8/1/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: paraphi

I agree it does go on.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Heck even Eastenders did a major story line involving Whitney being forced into it.

Eastenders has also has Dirty Den rise from the dead.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

But they do follow social trends and make story lines to do with what is actually happening in the Uk.
unfortunately sexual slavery exists in the UK.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Christosterone

The revelations come amid heightened fears over the Islamist terror threat in the UK in the wake of the bloody attacks in France.

The terror propaganda juggernaut is rolling along nicely.

Oh, I don't know.

Fundamentalist Christians have some wacko reverends and church leaders who preach wild ideas that are completely against societal norms, and whose teachings can create societal issues. So it wouldn't surprise me if there were Islamic Omans who preach wild ideas that are completely against societal norms.

Why would you doubt the possibility that the Oman said this by hand-waving it away as 'just propaganda"? If a story came out about a Southern U.S. evangelical minister who said that God hates people who engage in interracial (black-white) relationships, and anyone engaging in such relationships should be ostracized from the community...

....would you automatically brush that off as nothing but propaganda against right-wing Christian Fundamentalists, or would you think that it's possible that some right wing Christian Fundamentalist religious leaders are hateful racists whose teachings can create problems for society?

I'm not saying the story given by the OP's source is necessarily the total truth of the story, but I'm also not going to just "wash it away" with a wave of my hand and say "it's just all propaganda against Islam/Muslims".

edit on 8/1/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And despite this obvious hate speech, he has not been arrested and he is still in the country.

Time to get a new government with a spine.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

And despite this obvious hate speech, he has not been arrested and he is still in the country.

Time to get a new government with a spine.

Is hate speech an arrestable offense in the UK? I know it isn't in the United States.

In the U.S., a person can say a lot of hateful things and things that are against the norms of society and not get arrested. For example, it isn't illegal to be a white supremacist, nor is it illegal in the U.S. to preach that men should be allowed to have sex slaves.

Granted, a non-citizen may be deported for such hateful speech, depending on the situation, but not arrested.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

So it wouldn't surprise me if there were Islamic Omans who preach wild ideas that are completely against societal norms.

Agree. and blown out of proportion to further the agenda.

One guy said something means they all think that way.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

One guy just quoted words from the Quran to impressionable boys.
He failed to tell them that instructions since that time are different and that such belief is not accepted as 'Islamic' anymore.
Same with the Christians and how the new testament is supreme now. A crazy preacher could give the same chilling stories if they only chose from the old testament. That is a #ing book of horror.

The OP is valid.
If the mosque that the Imam is attached to in Cardiff is happy with the way he was recorded teaching his faith then clearly it is a stain on the local Islamic community. Cardiff is a small city dude.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Nice Avatar. (wink wink)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

Nice Avatar. (wink wink)

The image amused me in another thread so I took it and greyscaled it for added effect of creepiness of the drunken/drugged up/broken big boys.
I don't get the relevance to the discussion though, or the winks?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: buster2010

Kind of like how that Rabbi in the IDF says that rape is ok during war time?

This Thread is not about Rabbi's. It is about an Imam based in Wales poisoning the minds of children to incite them to rape women and children.

Is your sad attempt at deflection an admission that you support both the corruption of young males and slavery and rape?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So it wouldn't surprise me if there were Islamic Omans who preach wild ideas that are completely against societal norms.

Agree. and blown out of proportion to further the agenda.

One guy said something means they all think that way.

I didn't read anything in the OP's article about using this cleric's ideas against the entirety of Islam in order to say that "they all think this way". It was a story about that particular Cleric and the "Cardiff Jihadists" who came out of that mosque.

Even the OP himself wasn't using the Cleric's speech against all Muslims, and suggested that there are more moderate Muslims out there who think and feel differently than this particular cleric.

I'm sure there are people who would use this against the entire religion, but that's normal. Going back to my example about some Fundamental Christian extremist ministers, there are people who would use what a crazy minister says in order to condemn Christians as a whole.

My point is that the type of propaganda you are describing is not a plot against just Islam or just about raising fears of immigrant terrorism.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He does it in every thread, I wouldn't worry.
At least we nipped the NATO whinging in the bud and brought it back to a conversation about an Imam in Cardiff who is clearly poisoning the mind of boys in his trust.
That is a stain on the local Islamic community if the mosque is happy with it.

...certainly after listening to the recording. I wouldn't let him near any kids of mine.
And with family of my own in Cardiff, I am saddened that they live walking distance from someone who influences young men in their community.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Basic problem is Islam is based off the old testament. And Mohammad lived by the rules if the old testament. Today christians have thrown out the old testament and see it as more history lessons than a way to live by. They follow the teachings of christ who threw out the old testament and replaced it. This hasn't happened in Islam so they are trying to live a modern life with 1st century morals.

I think that is the major problem with Islam, it can not be revised since there are quotes in the Koran that make it impossible to change. I believe it's forbidden.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: dragonridr

I think that is the major problem with Islam, it can not be revised since there are quotes in the Koran that make it impossible to change. I believe it's forbidden.

Regular Muslims have 'amendments' same as Christians who don't preach the horror stories of the Bible's old testament.
If a preacher brainwashed boys with old testament # I'd feel the same.
My disdain for religion is very much in the spirit of equality.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ah you seem to have left the thread...pity...I actually like your deflective comments...I consider responding to them as an intellectual exercise.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I have to wonder whose daughters/sisters/wives these barbarians are intending to be their sex slaves. I wonder if the people here defending this dude are willing to sacrifice the women in their family to these beasts?
I believe in the US the crime of kidnapping is a felony and encouraging a felony is a felony. The crime of rape is a felony and the encouraging of rape is a felony. Maybe the UK doesn't have such laws so...they will have to wait until one of these youngsters acts on the instructions of his holy leader. Just sacrifice a few British women to show that you're not really discriminating against anyone's religious beliefs....

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You obviously didn't listen to the recording of his lesson then.
A crazy preacher could brainwash young lads exactly the same if he picked from the old testament, it's equally a book of horror.

It is about the specific careful wording. The Crown Prosecution Service would struggle with an incitement case.
Listen to the recording. He's describing an interpretation of faith, not advocating.
I still think his comments are vile, but he is careful, very.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Why say 'Britain'?
It's Wales for the love of God!! lol.....

And OP you say

"If a preacher said this in Texas a member of the congregation would stand up from his pew, walk up to the pulpit and punch him in his face.... "

Keep reading, but keep this is mind, or try mate...I am well aware a TINY percentage of 'Alleged' ISIS lovers are doing Evil things in certain parts of our World, and people die, very sad, makes me cry. But are worlds not as dangerous as some think in some cultures. Because someone spoke to Muslim kids with SO MUCH HATE, they joined ISIS. So lets look at the ironically, I know!! American verson of ISIS..No hate here, just logical thinking. Westboro Baptist Church don't kill people, but they do party hard at the Funeral of dead people and raise kids to do the same, where it all ends or starts to get worse for WBC is anyone's guess if Trump doesn't win, and I think Hillary has the POTUS seat, can't see Trump having the backing from whoever calls the shots.
Anyway...Keep reading..if you must... lol (No hate, always in debate) ok...

And this is the REAL problem, educating American youths to do these things, how will these kids grow up? Not Muslims, I know this, but hate is implied all the same, just to a different level right?

It is like me saying to American people "Argentina has ISIS all over it" or "Puru has Ebola"
Or you telling me "There was an attack on Germany"
OF COURSE THESE THINGS ARE VERY SAD...But Germany and Wales is not Britian, nor Europe..Well not the one I live in that is named and seen as such, almost how the World views the USA States, all connected by 1 President. Edinburgh, Scotland, where I am, we have a President/Prime Minister, we just call that person our 'First Minister' who is of course, Nicola Sturgeon. Would American's feel fear at all? if you (In America) read these 2 scinarios at the top (ISIS and Ebola, and I could use 2 Million+ similar sayings) and create scare, fear or fearful or hateful even, whatever emotions? Like how many are with Muslims these days, but we all must use a bit of logic, please....

Look at Britain, and certainly Europe with the same king of logic.

Regards.
A Scottish Guy who has several Muslims in his Political system in theScotland and our SNP (Scottish Natioanl Party) at Holyrood, Several Muslims in my Sports Team (Glasgow Celtic Football Club), Muslim Friends and Muslims are not an issue here in Scotland nor in many other Countries. We kinda get all 'WHAT!?' when people say 'Muslims' with assertions of fear or whatever it is. Why are people living in fear of Muslims? There are 1.7 Billion Muslims on Earth. If 1% was ISIS and 'IN KILL MODE' ...THAT IS A STAGGERING 1.7 Million ACTIVE MEMBERS...There are clearly not 1.7 Million ISIS members or we would have killings daily, all over the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th World (Yes there is a 4th World)

Only TOGETHER can WE as a species stop being so damn scared.
What happened to the World? What happened to the America I grew up loving?
America gave me the mind I have today, Back to the Future, I JUST NEED TO KNOW!! LOL Physics, String Theory, Big bang theory, Space, Our World, Religion, Politics, fairness, equality, I just have a mid that needs to understand our World. I have M.E and several other disabilites, so my mind can be 'Scattered' often, but I still try to keep in-tune with the World around me, the FACTS, not the FEAR! ...America gave the World something once, it was amazing. But what went wrong with America that they are so darn scared? My room as a kid was Washington Redskins and Michael Jackson. America and it's 'Freedom' and 'Democracy' and this 'American Dream' gave many from the World over HOPE of going to the USA to live this dream, sadly that dream is dying or dead. People have shown us how good it was, people have warned us how bad it will become. We kill anyone with the answers or who just wants the same as every living person regardless of skin colour or nationality or place in our World.....

Where did this go? - USA FOR AFRICA - We Are The World

And this guy was 100% correct, R.I.P to one of many who just TRIED!! - George Carlin - Bull# Is Everywhere!

The Newsroom - Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore. - Oh how correct this is. Only TV, I know, but still.

Shauny

edit on 1/8/2016 by shauny because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2016 by shauny because: Spelling issues

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shauny
Why say 'Britain'?
It's Wales for the love of God!! lol.....

Yep, Wales, the hotbed of extremism...would be interesting if anyone had stat's of how many ran to fight in Syria from Wales and England/Scotland/N.Ireland...Wales being only 3 million people and 11 million sheep n all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join