It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I'm confused as to what people really believe is written in these "Books of God".

I for one appreciate all the media attention given to statements like these.

IMHO it helps to expose the ridiculousness and similarities between all 3 of the Abrahamic faiths. Just not sure why people think the religions are so different...

Wasnt it Solomon who had like 3 wives and a 1,000 concubines ie sex slaves?

Sexual and conjugal slavery.

Captive virgins, polygamy and sex slaves: What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible.

edit on 31-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Hazardous1408

In the west, freedom of speech exists only in so far as it does not incite violence or criminal activity…
Last time I checked in the high West you cannot have sex slaves...
Remember Britain is not the unenlightened land of the moon God of Arabia...they are card carrying members of the high west...

To equate this with free-speech is preposterous...
Telling a group of weak minded teenagers (already card-carrying members of their cult) they can capture and keep sex slaves is tantamount to yelling "fire" and then setting a fire in a movie theater...

The free-speech argument does not apply when preaching violence of criminality ...

-Christosterone

Yes, the Imam is inciting rape and in the event he is successful in poisoning the still developing minds of these young men, would be an accessory before the fact.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
These issues mentioned in the article will persist as long as Muslim clerics and their followers take the dark and old fashioned side of Quran literally. It can be religion of peace but only after a major reform of the religion, state and mindset of some of the followers.

Nicely said.

Unfortunately, reform will not take place as long as there are more than a billion followers ensconced behind multiple sovereign borders.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This is exactly what makes me sneer in the face of islamic belief. The other day we were told that islamic men were nosing around a German swimming pool reserved for nudists and telling the women there they were sluts - Allah only knows what these men thought of the naked men - but that's another story as some probably fancied a few.

Having got the venom out of the way, how on earth can a religion that makes people cover up so they are modest then talk about sex slaves in the same breadth to boys as young as 13. There is no modesty in keeping sex slaves only depravity.

I should have thought that after 2 years of inciting jihadists this disgusting and filthy pervert should have been deported with his family and those he has influenced as they are clearly not safe on our streets or fit to mix with our children.

You can hide any amount of evil under something you claim in peaceful and protects women - although that's not what islam is actually about, its about dominance of men excused by religious belief to commit behaviour any decent and especially Western society sees as criminal and barbaric.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No equality... makes the belief not equal.

Hmm, quite the paradox.

Well, human trafficking and slavery go hand in hand, along with the illegal drug and gun underground fueling all of the worlds problems because people want to hide and not be legitimate in their dealings and transactions.

In the U.S. of A. we ended slavery and that's why we are the enemy in the eyes of many I suppose... the interesting thing is the paradox.

Not "believing" in equality makes you a slave to ones chosen belief as a subject.

Society sets the worlds standard. When that society is majority under the influence of "belief" and not reality as it is arising and appearing in the day to day 24/7 365. whatever to everyone as a witness to it... that is born directly into the experiences of life without having to play pretend time and be taught that make belief fantasy.... as a justification for such nonsense. Then sanity actually occurs...

Time to get real folks... these make believe characters being made reality by one's own arms, legs, and mouths and not just for fun and entertainment needs to end.

The jig is up... no bait, no hook, no line, and the boat? Well who needs, hope, faith or belief when you have truth right at your feet reach down and touch it... if you can't? Then you're floating in space... disembodied. Irrelevant, impotent, pathetic and can only influence.

Yeah there's an energy and not enough matter or form to all of those lost thoughts and consciousness to care... past lives no one cares to claim, because new tosses old like chaff in the wind.

Things change, things arise and they pass this is the nature of the world. Living in the past, is not living in the now. The now is always arising always moving always changing always progressing. It is beautiful and magical... in and of itself.

Playing pretend is too, it's creativity... that's a power we all have, so why play like someone something or some make believe made everything when we make things?

Some say thought created a universe... ever hear of the Marvel Universe? Yeah just like that... it didn't exist in reality until someone looked around at all the crap existing and said hey what if a man were a spider? Poof and so shall it was. Now it's a part of the entire world. That's the power of creativity, that is now reality.

Of course, many have imagined such things in the past... and brought them to us in the way of stories that used to be fun around the ol campfires to go boo with a rusty hook...

That's what those old stories always end with a rusty hook that gives you lockjaw where you can't talk about anything else in all of creation, enjoy life or allow others to enjoy it. So it's rob, steal and kill for you own little land of make believe.

We all do it, so pointing fingers is a futility... however? See my tag line to know the difference.

Creativity can become a reality no need to believe in it, believe in yourself and create something... other wise your a parrot squawking things like an echo off of a canyon... not all of that is worth repeating as a life... as a lesson of what happens when fiction is made into truth instead of kept fiction.

Welcome to believe whatever... but each individual. Stop using it as an excuse just because you like it better. It's just like a Star Trek/Star Wars feud... except people believe it's real. Sure it could be... out there somewhere in space, if we want to make it that.

That's the power of creativity.

Playing, kings, and pharaohs etc. is cool too it's part of human history... but all the war and division is silly. Change the channel enjoy something else... it's a large vast world out there and amazing without all the pretend... and yet amazing with the pretend.

Causing hate, greed, and delusion over all of that in the past is like trying to claim a copy right or profit off of past creativity... it's capitalist. If there wasn't any money in it people wouldn't do it... oh but there's fans of it... yeah because you can make money off of them.

Well, what about the unseen? Well, create something out of that unseen imagination...and poof no different than anyone else ever, it's always been that way.

To think otherwise is self deluding and ignorant, not reality... phenomenon arises and it passes... people hear and see things that others do not, right now that's called a mental illness. If one cannot let go of such phenomena as reality as it is not occurring to others in the same manner, then someone has lost objectivity and have become subject to the creation in their own minds... that has not found an outlet and instead tries to find something similar as an explanation for it... well, yeah you will but saying it's that when it could be anything you want to make it? Well. Polly want a cracker?

Yeah it's fun and it's life and it can be much funner when fans of these things as mentioned above aren't used to kill each other, hurt each other, and destroy lives.

Slaves are like employees without pay... that's not fair humanity knows it isn't fair. Pay some wages or free them... or your make believe excuse for such a sweat shop will likely be raided...

We are all born equal until made ignorant to believe such pretend that we are not. We are all humanity... it doesn't get realer than that.
edit on 31-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp. of course.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I'm confused as to what people really believe is written in these "Books of God".

I for one appreciate all the media attention given to statements like these.

IMHO it helps to expose the ridiculousness and similarities between all 3 of the Abrahamic faiths. Just not sure why people think the religions are so different...

Wasnt it Solomon who had like 3 wives and a 1,000 concubines ie sex slaves?

Sexual and conjugal slavery.

Captive virgins, polygamy and sex slaves: What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible.

Knock, Knock... guess what?

Christians don't follow the "old covenant" laws of the Hebrews.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

In the west, freedom of speech exists only in so far as it does not incite violence or criminal activity…
Remember Britain is not the unenlightened land of the moon God of Arabia...they are card carrying members of the high west...

Telling a group of weak minded teenagers (already card-carrying members of their cult) they can capture and keep sex slaves is tantamount to yelling "fire" and then setting a fire in a movie theater...

The free-speech argument does not apply when preaching violence of criminality ...

-Christosterone

Yes, the Imam is inciting rape and in the event he is successful in poisoning the still developing minds of these young men, would be an accessory before the fact.

Kind of like how that Rabbi in the IDF says that rape is ok during war time?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Come on moderate Islamists, tar and feather this guy.

The guy's an extremist imbecile.

Now explain what we are supposed to do about it.

Aside from punching him in the face for his freedom of speech, of course.

Something that won't land us in prison for 6 months for aggravated battery.

And don't tell us to shop these guys either, because the only way they could have known he said this and radicalised 3 youths is if a/some Muslim/s in the congregation spoke up about it.

Or spies were there, either way everything that can possibly be done within lawful limits has been done.

We don't have sex slaves in the UK so I don't know what you're complaining about.
Go and make threads about Saudi Arabia so we have something to agree upon.

You guys had a pedo ring in Parliament, and you're positive you don't have sex slaves? He's espousing views contrary to British Ideals, and 3 boys worshipped there before leaving to join ISIS. Strip him of his citizenship, throw him back to Mecca and be done with it.

Just my 2 cents though.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

-Christosterone

You mean the one who was answering a posed question in a theoretical discussion of biblical permission? Where he went on to say

Obviously, in our times, when the world has advanced to a level of morality in which one does not marry captives, one must not perform this act, which is also entirely against the army’s values and orders.

Try harder.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Nothing more annoying than a bigot who uses "religion of peace" as his entire material to condemn billions of people.

Do you think any religions don't have their bad apples? Or dirty little grubby secrets because I've got news for you, they all do. Its also not limited to the religious. Some people, are simply evil, some are led by propaganda, some of us see through it all.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Every religion has its nut jobs. Looks like Islam found theirs.

Is this any different from that televangelist Rick Joyner claiming me that claimed hurricane Katrina was God punishing gay people? Every major religion has those people wanting to sway extremists into believing their cause while lining their pockets. Let's not criticize the whole religion for some dumb views of a select few.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ScoobyWho

Islam just found theirs?

Islam was founded by their nutjob.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: buster2010

-Christosterone

You mean the one who was answering a posed question in a theoretical discussion of biblical permission? Where he went on to say

Obviously, in our times, when the world has advanced to a level of morality in which one does not marry captives, one must not perform this act, which is also entirely against the army’s values and orders.

Try harder.

Yeah that's where he's trying to backpedal after being called out just like the last time he was busted for saying the same thing.
sraeli rabbi who advocated rape of ‘comely gentile women’ during war becomes chief army rabbi

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Then why do they always use old testament stuff to condemned gay folk and such?.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Whos there???

Banana. Banana who?

Well, I think theres some debate on the issue, 10 commandments, "I came not to change one letter of the Law" etc.

But my point remains the same, all of the Abrahamic faiths are incredibly similar.

I guess its just easier to point fingers at others.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
We don't have sex slaves in the UK so I don't know what you're complaining about.
Go and make threads about Saudi Arabia so we have something to agree upon.

Arguably, the girls abused and brutalised by Mulim gangs in Rotherham, Oxford and other places, were slaves. They were controlled, owned and manipulated.

I detest this type of destructive indoctrination and preaching by religious leaders. Why are they given a platform and why does the mainstream Muslim community allow it? The Cardiff Mosque needs to get its act together.

There's such a contradiction. "We hate the West because we see women acing immodestly and we think that is immoral. That said, it's OK to enact your wildest sexual fantasy with girls and that's perfectly moral".

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yeah all three are worshiping the same God just different views on him.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I agree it does go on.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Heck even Eastenders did a major story line involving Whitney being forced into it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If there were any legitimacy at all to Western feminism they would be ardent opponents and critics of Islam. But they're not.. this cognitive dissonance barely registers in their mind.

Why? Because they're conditioned, they're not feminists because they're great people, they're feminists because they've been conditioned to be feminists. That's why they conform to the mainstream media narrative and never go off script no matter how inconsistent their beliefs are.

I wonder how long it would take for these people to change their minds if the media suddenly did a 180. I can almost see their faces, looking like confused animals caught in the headlights.

The Jewish Marxist faction started this immigration situation. The Nazi faction's response was, well.. we can't stop this so let's accelerate it further, petal to the metal.. Let's make this situation even more horrendous because if it get's bad enough we'll be able to take control of the dialectical response, set up a fascist control grid, channel the anger towards the new enemy and perhaps reverse the situation.

It'll be interesting to see how this develops. I wonder if liberals will have some kind of mental breakdown eventually, their minds will literally melt because their cognitive dissonance is not going away and the situation that evokes this dissonance is only getting more and more extreme. Boom.. I wonder if they'll turn Nazi or if they'll double down on their borderline religious mania.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This imam should be deported and his mosque closed.

The day is coming when masses of citizens are going to put a stop to this crap...one way or another. Be it in Great Britain, the USA or any other country where the islam issue is getting out of hand. The people will only show so much patience waiting for those we elect to handle things.... to do what we pay them for.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join