It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

We have laws in place to get rid.
Just put him on a plane...we will pay the ticket just say "nope off you trot" pack his bags and tell him to take his stupid insane religious ideas and piss off.
I bet the mosque will be burned to the ground by tomorrow.
But I go to mosque sometimes (work capacity) and the stuff they say is more or less the same as any preacher be good to each other...it is just the bad ones who say # like this just the same as christian ones who say gay folk should be killed.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It is of my opinion, any ideology which has proven itself to be malevolent in the past, ie: Nazism, Islam, KKK and have x amount of members, should be highly scrutinized and sanctioned. You're only going to have another war sometime or another. It's possible Nazism could return in 20 or 200 years and it's not unforeseeable since the rise of any extreme right wing group occurs relative to left wing uprisings. Newton's 3rd law. The trick is to keep society balanced. Right now I see cultural Marxism sweeping in to the left (Islam+neo-liberalism+BLM+LBGTQ2) and nationalism to the right. Both are going to eventually reach critical mass.

On second thought. Meh, Let the games begin.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Completely false. NATO has in the past rejected countries close to Russia. Russian aggression keeps driving them to NATO. Russia has only itself to blame.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Completely false. NATO has in the past rejected countries close to Russia. Russian aggression keeps driving them to NATO. Russia has only itself to blame.

Cite me one of your go-to sources. Because my reality is completely different than yours.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Cite me one of your go-to sources. Because my reality is completely different than yours.

You need a source to know Ukraine tried to join NATO and was rejected?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Heres a though. Since he is promoting slavery he is trying to incite them to find and take slaves. So put him in jail for incitement for a long long time and remove his tongue for good measure.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I listened to the tape a couple of times, I think he was careful enough with his words that any incitement charge would struggle.
Lines like 'it is said...' or 'Islam teaches...' etc, it would be a difficult case for sure.

Either way, it turns out the recording was made in 2014 so if the Crown Prosecution Service thought they had a chance I think they would have done so by now.

He sounds a rather vile chap to me but direct incitement does not seem apparent as far as I listened to him.
Certainly clever with his words in the vile lesson he taught.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your response is lacking detail and seems rather disingenuous. NATO has been expanding for years, the volatile situation in Ukraine is what has stalled membership. Ukraine not wanting to be in NATO was six years ago, that isn't the case now. That was during the Yanukovych presidency. America helped with a coup, installed Poroshenko who was in favor of NATO then Russia took Crimea. That's how it went down. If Ukraine wasn't a threat to Russia by being in NATO, then we wouldn't be having this conversation. To explicitly state Ukraine was "rejected" and leave it at that, doesn't tell the whole story. So where do you get your info from? I'm willing to be corrected.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Indirect incitement should be a crime too.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

the less one can believe that Islam is actually something which can be defined as a religion.

I view it more along the lines of governance

Just like modern Christianity, and every other large religion??

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Your response is lacking detail and seems rather disingenuous.

Or you are woefully ignorant .. let's stick with that.

That time Ukraine tried to join NATO — and NATO said no

www.washingtonpost.com...

Why do you think all these former Soviet countries are running as fast as they can away from Russia?

This is all Russia's doing.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

imo all muslims in europe and usa should adopt saudi arabia and move there

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Calling each other ignorant isn't an argument. I already posted a decent summary of what you provided in your link. It wasn't NATO that rejected Ukraine, it was 5 other countries. Mostly Germany and France and that was because of the volatile situation going on with Ukraine/Russia. At least I provided a summary of my thoughts followed with a link. Look, NATO promised not to expand after the collapse of the SSR and Berlin wall. NATO continued to expand. Discussions and relations between NATO and Ukraine went a far back as the 90's and a ratification happened in 2008. The headline of the Washington post is nothing more than sensational. NATO said NO. lol. Makes it sound like they never wanted anything to do with Ukraine which is clearly not true. It's pretty simple. Russia doesn't want Ukraine in NATO and NATO is encroaching on Russia's borders after they said they wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So it was not NATO .. it was NATO. Gotcha.

Russia's opposition caused consternation among some NATO members. "We are opposed to the entry of Georgia and Ukraine because we think that it is not a good answer to the balance of power within Europe and between Europe and Russia," French Prime Minister François Fillon reportedly said in a radio interview. That consternation proved vital.

NATO rejected them both.

NATO never said they would not add members. Please tell me why Russia should have any say in deciding what allies Ukraine, or any other country can have?

Now why do you think these countries are running from Russia?

This is 100% a problem caused by Russia, no one else.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So while the usual bickering takes place about jihadis and the like being the fault of NATO and the west...

ON-TOPIC, Is anyone asserting that NATO or any other western organisation is to blame for the vile comments the Imam in the OP made?

Listen to the recording, he is giving a lesson on his interpretation of Islam...that isn't the responsibility of anyone other than him and the Mosque he is working for.
Give the NATO # a break, this guy would have preached the same if NATO had not ruined countries...it's what he believes...sheesh some #ing off-topic apologists in this thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It sound's like he is advocating criminal act's..he should disappear. I'm for freedom of religion and no hatred toward's muslims but there is a line and this guy crossed it in regard's to peaceful co-existence.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

This preacher was merely speaking the truth about HIS religion, it also tell's it's followers to strike non believers upon the back of the neck (behead them) and tell's them the whole world is there's as non believers are nothing.

Now as for the religion of peace, it most certainly is not but then it was founded by an outcast warlord former salesman from a core of bandit's so what can you expect from a religion that was based on a "come join me and you can rape the daughters of those that don't join me and have all they own" religion.

If there is a definition of organised evil then I am afraid that is fall's squarly into it, you can't condemn all of the people though as most were merely unfortunate enough to be born into it and indeed most have ancestor's whom were forcible converted at the point of the sword then brainwashed (most of those were christian's) or ancestor's whom were enslaved and converted as a mean's of being better treated.

Evil is the simplest description but it does not encapsulate 14 hundred years of atrocity's MAINLY commited by followers of this religion and not against them but far worse are the appologetic's among our politicians or those that are telling us to accept them as they hide the knife behind there back's waiting the opportunity to use it against us.
markhumphrys.com...

Let me clarify I am NOT a racist but Islam is an unacceptable religion both from a historic perspective and from a current perspective, my sister by the way is married to one of them and I have known him for the past 28 years (a former iranian revolutionary whom keeps a picture of himself holding an Iraqi officers head in his personal possession's).

Amid'st all the evil (which is it has to be said more from humans than there religion's) there are good people as well as evil and good men of conscience in all religions as well as men of equal evil in all religion's.
ijr.com...

But at a fundamental level it is a cruel religion that allow's and even promotes slavery and even the sexual abuse of those slave's.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
www.answering-islam.org...

Contrasted with Christianity it could not be more starkly different.
Luke 4:18
"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free".

But of course they will always try to use the OLD testament world as justification.
edit on 31-7-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I see the Imam as say a crazed preacher who only quotes the horrible stuff from the Bible's old testament.
Plenty to be found in that book of horror. I would have the same thoughts of such a preacher poisoning the minds of children.

If that mosque is happy with the Imams teaching style then yes, it is a stain on the Islamic community of Cardiff.
Listen to the recording and come back to me if you think differently.

*Edit*
Quick search and even the new testament isn't innocent, how about 1 Peter 2:18...

Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh

A crazy Christian preacher could just as easily poison minds but the old testament is much better for that.
Bible/Quran both equally barbaric books to read kids if one wishes to indoctrinate them.

edit on 31.7.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
With each day the religion of love shows it true self. islam is not fit for our culture

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's in the Quran.

Don't blame this imam for simply following Allah's infallible law as dictated to infallible Muhammad in the infallible Quran.

Blame allah.

Blame muhammed.

Blame the quran.

BLAME ISLAM.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join