It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: grainofsand

Nice Avatar. (wink wink)

The image amused me in another thread so I took it and greyscaled it for added effect of creepiness of the drunken/drugged up/broken big boys.
I don't get the relevance to the discussion though, or the winks?

Because I was the one that brought it.

Amused me, too.

My post with image linked at bottom...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shauny
Why say 'Britain'?
It's Wales for the love of God!! lol.....

Yep, Wales, the hotbed of extremism...would be interesting if anyone had stat's of how many ran to fight in Syria from Wales and England/Scotland/N.Ireland...Wales being only 3 million people and 11 million sheep n all.

Crap joke my friend. Do you know where the biggest Muslim populated areas are in England?
Go research that, and this story becomes pretty much nothing. People from England (Go Google the EDL), Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland would NOT sit back and watch Sharia Law become part of our cultures, it just won't EVER happen. We welcome peaceful Muslims, Christians, Catholics, any Religious people, or non Religious people to our Countries, all 4.
The 1st and last time ISIS (Or renamed Al Qeada) tried to bring 'Terror' to Scotland they choose Glasgow

This was 2 men, trying to be Martyrs, while killing innocent people and also themselves. Scottish men dragged their burning bodies from the car/van, whatever it was and kicked and punched..Putting the flames out as they went, keeping both alive. One guy kicked 1 of these radical fools so hard in the b@lls he broke his foot...Bringing Terror to Scotland, should you live in Scotland is, well, just a silly ideology, but the same can be said for many Countries and Cultures like mine mate. WE REFUSE to live in fear. In my culture (JUST AN EXAMPLE) If someone has a Gun, they are cowards. If anyone in my Culture needs to use a Gun, we class them as cowards and they spend a long time in Prison unable to sit down too well...
Seriously. Cultural differences are allowed, and we must TRY and respect them....

This was 48 mile away, 9 years ago, from where I sit right now, ...as the crow flies...lol

2007 Glasgow International Airport attack

Glasgow cabbie tears tendon in foot from kicking jihadi — in the balls

John Smeaton actually did the least out of everyone in this moment. He made MILLIONS £ from being the 1st to talk to a cameraman/woman.

Billy Connolly on bringing Terror to Glasgow - My cultures humour on this event. We mocked them/it and laughed about it. Nobody died and people, Scottish people I know who were in or near that area of the airport that day say things like "I was just so p1$$ed off, I missed my flight to Spain because of these 2 idiots" That is my Cultures way, and that is fine...lol

Billy Connolly - Terrorist Attack At Glasgow Airport, Must Watch!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ahhh, that was so politically correct, I got all warm and fuzzy.

a reply to: Box of Rain

I'm sure there are people who would use this against the entire religion, but that's normal.

I didn't read anything in the OP's article about using this cleric's ideas against the entirety of Islam in order to say that "they all think this way".

I was agreeing with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

...and your point about where we particularly differ in opinion is what exactly?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Ah you seem to have left the thread...pity...I actually like your deflective comments...I consider responding to them as an intellectual exercise.

My 'deflection' as you call it is just the truth... read the thread title again and tell me 'again' its not anti muslim rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh perhaps I missed something because I wasn't trying to be politically correct...apologies your way man x

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I see a thread discussing vile teachings.
I have equally shown examples of how it is no different to a Bible thumping preacher using the horrors of the old testament to indoctrinate kids.

Get it right...and stop bleating about NATO in every thread...he teaches that # because he believes it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I see a thread discussing vile teachings.
I have equally shown examples of how it is no different to a Bible thumping preacher using the horrors of the old testament to indoctrinate kids.

Get it right...and stop bleating about NATO in every thread...he teaches that # because he believes it.

I give a crap what one minister has supposedly said. You believe anything you like, blow it all out of proportion all you like.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Who is blowing things out of proportion?
Oh dear, yet another ATS member with sum total argument of inventing added value to my words.

Lame as # and you know it...go on quote my clearly out of proportion words...I thought you were a better debater than that.
Tut tut.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

That bit by Bill Connolly was hilarious.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The Press, so you buy more bombs for your government to drop in foreign lands.

Bombs blow everything out of... proportion.

The hypocrisy is stinging.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"illegal" . . . "raided" . . .

As opposed to sanctioned and perfectly fine by your god?

You don't see the difference mate?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So you're okay with it as long as they don't pick your female relatives for their slaves?
I doubt it.
No, I didn't listen to his hateful speech. I try to avoid wasting my time. Listening to someone preaching that kidnapping and raping women is morally okay would be a waste of my time and blood pressure.
Additionally, I would have the same vile reaction to any religion that preached such barbarity. However, standing with a sign that says, "YOU WILL GO TO HELL" is hardly on a par with teaching young men that kidnapping and rape is okay. One can survive seeing a sign much better than one can survive kidnapping and rape. I don't agree with the Christian fanatics but I also don't see them killing and raping or encouraging others to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The people who take the quran seriously are radical maniacs and the people who pick and choose what they will follow in the quran are fools.

I wonder if we will ever get rid of these terrible religions.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: I don't agree with the Christian fanatics but I also don't see them killing and raping or encouraging others to do.

Can't believe this statement for a second based on it being world news when certain Christian congregations blamed gay people for 9/11 and said we have to kill homosexuals.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Pretty sure that's Ali G...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The Press, so you buy more bombs for your government to drop in foreign lands.

Bombs blow everything out of... proportion.

The hypocrisy is stinging.

Could you point out the specific parts of the OP's article where you are claiming that the writer of the article blew things out of proportion?

edit on 8/2/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Do you believe everything you read on the internet? Do you really care what ministers say in Church?

Really?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

We will one day all it needs is education....and maybe start making them pay tax they will find another racket to make money from then.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Christosterone

The revelations come amid heightened fears over the Islamist terror threat in the UK in the wake of the bloody attacks in France.

The terror propaganda juggernaut is rolling along nicely.

Have you guys in the EU appropriated billions more for 'defence' yet?

youre seriously trying to defend this muslim cleric? wow, thats all i have to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join