It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Christosterone

The revelations come amid heightened fears over the Islamist terror threat in the UK in the wake of the bloody attacks in France.

The terror propaganda juggernaut is rolling along nicely.

Have you guys in the EU appropriated billions more for 'defence' yet?

youre seriously trying to defend this muslim cleric? wow, thats all i have to say.

Are you seriously defending bombing more nations to get their oil?

Wow, is all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The revelations come amid heightened fears over the Islamist terror threat in the UK in the wake of the bloody attacks in France.

youre seriously trying to defend this muslim cleric? wow, thats all i have to say.

it's more than about just getting oil. It's about creating a culture clash and shaking up the 21st century

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

it's more than about just getting oil. It's about creating a culture clash and shaking up the 21st century

Empires always start wars for resources, in the name of God.

Organized religion is a useful tool. So is patriotism and nationalistic fervor. So lets fan the flames, hate on some religion or other to justify 'invading' them and 'saving' them.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ah, so the press are blowing it out of proportion, you accept it is not me then as you previously implied.
Good.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretGoldfish
a reply to: grainofsand

"illegal" . . . "raided" . . .

As opposed to sanctioned and perfectly fine by your god?

You don't see the difference mate?

What are you on about?
I've clearly shared my disdain for the clerics actions. My point was to another member who said there was no sex slavery in the UK. I was correct. Sheesh, read posts properly before replying perhaps?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Empires always start wars for resources, in the name of God.

Organized religion is a useful tool. So is patriotism and nationalistic fervor. So lets fan the flames, hate on some religion or other to justify 'invading' them and 'saving' them.

There's two things going on here and everyone is being brainwashed to lie down and accept it. Islam really is the enemy whilst the PTB pretend they're not. This is WW2 all over again except with a major difference. We're allowing "Nazis" to come to our homes defending their ideology as peaceful while being engaged in a war with Nazis. It's madness and you're all falling for it. The entire situation is designed to confuse the masses so we divide ourselves. It's designed to create a culture clash; anyone who is paying attention knows this. Just look at Europe! Madness.

Some of you may recognize what the PTB are doing and decide to just embrace Islam instead of rejecting it. Hoping all inclusiveness conquers all. Hoping this method will thwart TPTB's plans. It won't. Some may want to just reject Islam and push it out hoping to thwart TPTB's plans, but it won't either. That's because they've got both bases covered. Rejecting Islam will cause more radicals and embracing Islam will welcome more radicals. It's a catch 22.

So what's the solution? I don't know. But I do know this. We're all being played and the only way to win is to not play the game. Purge all of the politicians. Have a national debate about what Islam is really about. Educate everyone, cut Islam out of society and sever all diplomatic ties with Muslim nations. If "moderates" want to drink, be gay and hang out with Christians while cherry picking the verses which suite their westernized ways, then they must denounce Muhammad, Islam and it's pernicious views and start their own ideology under a different name. Islam MUST undergo reform. No ifs about it.

Until then, be prepared for bloody conflict for the next thousand years. Is that what you want? I don't think so. So let's all stop pretending Islam is a religion of peace. I don't know, maybe one day it can be but until Islam resolves it's own differences within itself, it will be no religion of peace. Heck, no religion is a religion of peace. Not even docile Christianity. Pretending Islam is peaceful is akin to enabling your drug addicted kid.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
So you're okay with it as long as they don't pick your female relatives for their slaves?
I doubt it.

Where did you imagine that?
I've expressed my disdain for the Imams actions multiple times in this thread.
This place is getting like facebook with the poor debating skills and invention of added value to my clearly posted words.

What a ridiculous reply to my post, pathetic in fact.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Ah, so the press are blowing it out of proportion, you accept it is not me then as you previously implied.
Good.

Correction, I don't have to tune into the main stream media, I get it from you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Good.

Correction, I don't have to tune into the main stream media, I get it from you.

No, we both got the news from the OP.
I'm just chuckling you had to correct the 'blowing it out of proportion' thing to the press, not me as you initially implied.

Now, back to on-topic, the OP is a valid story about the indoctrination of kids with quran scripture of barbaric and no longer practised (by mainstream Islam) horror stories.

I have disdain for a preacher of any flavour of religion to teach that kind of stuff in the style he did.
If the mosque is happy for such teaching practices as recorded, then it is a stain on the Islamic community of Cardiff.

NATO bombs did not write the scripture the Imam was quoting, he taught it because he believes it.
Perhaps you disagree?

Please use rational argument though, not childish deflective one-liners.
It cheapens your presentation in the discussion.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Islam really is the enemy whilst the PTB pretend they're not.

The hell, The media introduced us to them one day when they said theres theses poor starving and thirsty women and children on a hill top need rescuing from this terrible, evil (insert pet terror organization acronym here). This was the beginning of the media disinformation and indoctrination campaign in the western press, the first time we hear of Islamic State in Iraq and Syria ( the original meaning of the letters ISIS), the term caliphate, (the imaginary country with a capital city that gets bombed (conveniently in Syria)).

I remember all that, I was right here as it unfolded. There was footage of US helicopters delivering food and water to ISIS hostages on a hill top. Aww, the humanity.

Then the bombing of the 'Caliphates' capitol city-- I mean flag...
. All cover for the first airstrikes violating Syrian airspace to "Make Assad Go". Heres amateur footage of US cruise missile strikes from the first night...
More conditioning about the ongoing fight against Assad-- I mean ISIS-- I mean Islam.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Dude the real battle is a world away, see my last post^^^.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Dude the real battle is a world away, see my last post^^^.

So what? You and your constant off-topic rants about NATO and the like, start your own thread and stay on-topic here.

This thread is about a questionable teaching style carried out by an Imam in Cardiff.
It has nothing to do with NATO bombs, NATO did not write the scriptures which the Imam pushed on the boys.

That is the thread discussion, why continue derailing any thread about Islam with your NATO arguments?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So what? You and your constant off-topic rants about NATO and the like, start your own thread and stay on-topic here.

Blah blah, rants about some Islamic cleric pale in comparison.

Glad to point that out.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Blah blah, rants about some Islamic cleric pale in comparison.

Glad to point that out.

Again, so what?
That is what the thread is about, and there are plenty of more important issues you can discuss...in other threads.

Stop the off-topic fella, stop your personal rants about NATO etc in so many threads which have nothing to do with it.
Basically, if the on-topic discussion does not interest you then walk away and ignore it, otherwise you just appear to be a trollish zealot.
Very tiresome, and very off-topic.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You keep saying so what... but keep replying.

I wasn't even talking to you, this isn't 'your' thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You keep saying so what... but keep replying.

I wasn't even talking to you, this isn't 'your' thread.

Yeah, but you are polluting the thread with your usual off-topic ranting about NATO.
Why don't you start your own thread about it, I may be interested in contributing, but in this thread I'm interested in discussing the topic, you know, about an Imam in Cardiff with a questionable teaching style regarding the more horrific scriptures in Islam.

There are rules about staying on-topic and not derailing threads, why do it?
Why be so disruptively childish?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The people who take the quran seriously are radical maniacs and the people who pick and choose what they will follow in the quran are fools.

I wonder if we will ever get rid of these terrible religions.

Change Quran to Bible and the same point stands but most of us still have to get along with Catholics and Christians.
God bless America
God save the Queen.

What if, there is no god.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was raised catholic. There are some priests that believe alter boys should be sex slaves too. And the church wont even punish them. Which is why I am no longer religious. Organized religion is stupid, its all about money and control. I dont give god a name and I dont tether him to a specific belief system.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think its only really the political establishment that's allowed to have "Sex slaves" in the U.K.

Nope, I have a couple

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join