It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

A hardline Muslim preacher suspected of radicalising three British jihadis told teenage disciples that it is ‘permissible’ under Islam to have sex slaves.

Ali Hammuda, an Imam at a Cardiff mosque where three young jihadis from the city worshipped before travelling to Syria to join Islamic State, also told the group of boys as young as 13 that the ‘day of judgment is close’ – a key part of IS’s warped propaganda.

The revelations come amid heightened fears over the Islamist terror threat in the UK in the wake of the bloody attacks in France.

Hammuda is still preaching at the same mosque, two years after the three ‘Cardiff jihadis’ – Nasser Muthana and Reyaad Khan, then 20, and Muthana’s younger brother Aseel, then 17 – left for Syria in 20

Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis were radicalised tells teenagers that 'captives' are permissible under Islam in vile sermon

Sex slaves?!?

Wow, this truly is the religion of peace...

I'm sure perishes, synagogues and churches across the western world aren't perfect but I'd be hard pressed to find a congregation you could say this too...

If a preacher said this in Texas a member of the congregation would stand up from his pew, walk up to the pulpit and punch him in his face....

Honestly, can you imagine letting a degenerate fool like this shape the minds of your next generation..
Come on moderate Islamists, tar and feather this guy(metaphorically of course)...

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The revelations come amid heightened fears over the Islamist terror threat in the UK in the wake of the bloody attacks in France.

The terror propaganda juggernaut is rolling along nicely.

Have you guys in the EU appropriated billions more for 'defence' yet?

+56 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Propaganda implies there's an element of hysteria wrapped in jingoism associated with this article…

The popular cleric is on tape telling teenage boys that it's OK to have sex slaves…

That is not propaganda, it is called a fact!!!

-Christosterone

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

... the less one can believe that Islam is actually something which can be defined as a religion.

I view it more along the lines of governance ... sanctioned by a man-made god 'discovered' hundreds of years after the founding of Christianity.

What a joke!!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Come on moderate Islamists, tar and feather this guy.

The guy's an extremist imbecile.

Now explain what we are supposed to do about it.

Aside from punching him in the face for his freedom of speech, of course.

Something that won't land us in prison for 6 months for aggravated battery.

And don't tell us to shop these guys either, because the only way they could have known he said this and radicalised 3 youths is if a/some Muslim/s in the congregation spoke up about it.

Or spies were there, either way everything that can possibly be done within lawful limits has been done.

We don't have sex slaves in the UK so I don't know what you're complaining about.
Go and make threads about Saudi Arabia so we have something to agree upon.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Dude, the same mosque produced 3 jihadis who went to Syria, the story is hardly surprising.
Of course the place is suspected of being less than friendly to non Muslims, not the best track record in a relatively small city with a small minority Muslim population.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I read this earlier .... With Islam and all the sexual hang ups and repression it is no wonder they do not have a problem recruiting hot heads... Sex sells ! Sure you can have 4 wives but most can't even afford a donkey much less a sheep/

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

There are sex slaves in the UK, lots.
They work the illegal brothels and are raided often.
Check your facts, I assume you know how to use Google?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

hysteria wrapped in jingoism associated with this article

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you look up the definition of The Daily Fail that's exactly what you'll get.

Outrage aside, Intrptr has a valid point to make.

link   

link   

I think its only really the political establishment that's allowed to have "Sex slaves" in the U.K.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

In the west, freedom of speech exists only in so far as it does not incite violence or criminal activity…
Last time I checked in the high West you cannot have sex slaves...
Remember Britain is not the unenlightened land of the moon God of Arabia...they are card carrying members of the high west...

To equate this with free-speech is preposterous...
Telling a group of weak minded teenagers (already card-carrying members of their cult) they can capture and keep sex slaves is tantamount to yelling "fire" and then setting a fire in a movie theater...

The free-speech argument does not apply when preaching violence of criminality ...

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Are you suggesting that's a Religion of Peace thing???

Forgive me I don't want to put words in your mouth, I'm well aware of the brothel system...
I just never saw any cold hard facts it had anything to do with Islam and was more about money and the sex trade business.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Behave, you said there are no sex slaves in the UK and I corrected you.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

In the west, freedom of speech exists only in so far as it does not incite violence or criminal activity…
Last time I checked in the high West you cannot have sex slaves...
Remember Britain is not the unenlightened land of the moon God of Arabia...they are card carrying members of the high west...

To equate this with free-speech is preposterous...
Telling a group of weak minded teenagers (already card-carrying members of their cult) they can capture and keep sex slaves is tantamount to yelling "fire" and then setting a fire in a movie theater...

The free-speech argument does not apply when preaching violence of criminality ...

-Christosterone

Then you know nothing of the UKs freedom of speech laws, because if this guy broke them he would be serving a long sentence.

Your fire analogy is way off.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Behave, you said there are no sex slaves in the UK and I corrected you.

I suggest you behave, because you took my words out of context.

If you have to nitpick go ahead.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yeah but, the Gov't gets away with it, and no one seems to lift a finger.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Nope, I'll nit pick as much as you....balance and all that.

*Edit*
So were you saying there are no sex slaves in the Islamic communitiesof the UK?
How would you know that exactly?
edit on 31.7.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yeah but, the Gov't gets away with it, and no one seems to lift a finger.

The government gets away with a lot of things in this world, but I apologise in advance because I don't know what that has to do with what I said.

If you'd kindly elaborate I'll be happy to reply.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't gamble but if I did we could bet on how long this fool remains free..

Much to your chagrin he will be behind bars..

I'm sorry he won't be able to tell boys to take sex slaves....I can see where you would be defensive of such an enlightened person...

Wow, they truly are the religion of peace....

Let me ask you an aside...how can you actually defend a man who tells teenage boys that they have God given dominion over women and can enslave them for their own barbaric, Stone Age sexual desires??
Im genuinely curious....are you an acolyte of Mohammed the lover of Aisha(6-7 year old wife depending on your interpretation of the hadiths)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join